Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
  • The Revolution comes sooner than you think !

Attachment 28223
    YES. Very soon (not 2018 and not 2048!)

We don't know the final date yet, but it should come within a few weeks!

It actually all depends on Valve, but as the Croteam's developer Angelo said - no worries, there should be no problems with Valve. Infact Angelo is planning to prepare special discounts and giveaways for faithful GameZone24.net members. Win/Win at it's finest !

If you don't know what Serious Sam: Revolution is, please take your time to read some topics written here: https://www.gamezone24.net/forums/for...Sam-Revolution
    The game will be available on Steam.
    Official Serious Sam Revolution webpage: https://samrev.com/

Stay tuned for more information, which somes Very soon (not 2018 and not 2048! AGAIN).

Best regards
    GZ24.net STAFF
    This article was originally published in forum thread: The Revolution comes sooner than you think ! started by HeLLspAWn View original post
    Comments 97 Comments
      Zeo -
      EVO, I've already planned to do it but not earlier than Revo comes ^^
      Alex Speedmeister -
      Quote Originally Posted by dr.~morpheus View Post
      wow what a new!
      I cannot wait to play again this game, and why not when u will put it in steam we will get again full servers!
      see you soon so
      <3
      Jack -
      Quote Originally Posted by 7_.-seVen-._7 View Post
      Meh..

jk, i will come back too! CPX FTW
      serious sam completely uninstalled
      QuietStorm -
      Quote Originally Posted by Alex Speedmeister View Post
      <3
      :*
      Evolta -
      Quote Originally Posted by Zeo View Post
      EVO, I've already planned to do it but not earlier than Revo comes ^^
      Most old sam FE forums I used to be on are kinda dead (can't find them anymore so I assume they are deleted)
      But I will email all registrated members from MCP Forums
      dr.~morpheus -
      Quote Originally Posted by Alex Speedmeister View Post
      <3
      <3 miss you ALEX!
      Skyward -
      Question to Angelo: would it be possible to have an official ranking or player grade system (such the one in CSGO)? That'd be interesting and could potentially incitate people to play in order to improve they rank.. I remeber the Serious Ranker you did several years ago with the little awards to buy with earned points, that was pretty cool.
      Scratch -
      Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
      Question to Angelo: would it be possible to have an official ranking or player grade system (such the one in CSGO)? That'd be interesting and could potentially incitate people to play in order to improve they rank.. I remeber the Serious Ranker you did several years ago with the little awards to buy with earned points, that was pretty cool.
      Yes, this is something I have been looking at, and seems like something Valve fully supports with Steam. This will probably happen sometime after Early Access will become available.
      HeLLspAWn -
      Quote Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
      This will probably happen sometime after Early Access will become available.
      * This will probably happen sometime after Early Access becomes available.

Scratch -
      Where's that novelty grammar nazi account when you need him
      Zeo -
      Quote Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
      Yes, this is something I have been looking at, and seems like something Valve fully supports with Steam. This will probably happen sometime after Early Access will become available.
      Amazing news ! Couldn't even expect this ^^
      syron -
      I don't need a discount if it's good, although I believe it's free for me anyway since I own all the Sam's on Steam iirc (?). Anyway I'm kinda missing the fast-paced action of classic Sam so definitely looking forward to this release. GJ Alligator Pit
      Forsaken -
      I need to buy SSTFE and SSTSE and I'll get free Revo
      Jack -
      Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken View Post
      I need to buy SSTFE and SSTSE and I'll get free Revo
      sad that i cant do the same. its too cheep for me
      Observer Mastaa -
      Quote Originally Posted by Siron Ex View Post
      I don't need a discount if it's good, although I believe it's free for me anyway since I own all the Sam's on Steam iirc (?). Anyway I'm kinda missing the fast-paced action of classic Sam so definitely looking forward to this release. GJ Alligator Pit
      I hope that you'll be back to gaming with us!
      Jack -
      @Siron Ex
      if ulquiorra aka "you suk kim" (or something other) was you - i will glad to see you in game again
      HeLLspAWn -
      It's too furukish for me.
      Zeo -
      Yeah Phil we had some cool sessions on Sniper Trouble in the summer of 2012 ^^
      syron -
      Quote Originally Posted by JackOf View Post
      @Siron Ex
      if ulquiorra aka "you suk kim" (or something other) was you - i will glad to see you in game again
      Yea that was me - I'm an alias whore (I wonder if custom names/colors are gonna be possible or will the steam nicks be mandatory? ) Looking forward to seeing you too

What's really pitiful is that once Revo comes out I'm gonna have the same crappy net I've had for almost a decade now. Sigh
      Scratch -
      You can change the display name and have colorful names, of course