Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
  • Serious Sam: Revolution Official Trailer Released!

Official gameplay Trailer for Early Access!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fK6thZVEf-8

Available soon on Steam Early Access!
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Official Trailer Released! started by Angelo View original post
    Comments 33 Comments
      Skyward -
      Quote Originally Posted by sic View Post
      i dont want to disappoint you but i dont like the new hud very much i hope you are still working on it
      I didn't say it but I gotta agree.
      AmcoTraD -
      i thought in a new trailer there would mentioned new features and explained what exactly the difference between classic tse is

i dont expect too much of this "game" now...
      Privateer -
      Please explain to me what is the main difference between Serious Sam Revolution and Classic Sam, expect new HUD (which is worse than original one lol)?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeo View Post
      Well, they could show more gotta agree, at least some of Steam features, hope there will be a next trailer in some couple of days .. : P

Anyway I'm f**king happy to know it comes so soon
      Quote Originally Posted by Zeo View Post
      By the way, I always wanted to ask - is it somehow possible to see it in the retail version ? I'd very LOVE to own cd / dvd with it, since it's not possible to buy original Sams (Gold Edition either, even Serious Sam 2) in russian stores for a few years already .. : /

I know it's 2014 but anyway xD
      Skyward -
      Well, keep in mind that it's an early access version.. this will at least allow us to keep playing this game despite the gamespy's death. The release has been hasted because of this, so remember that the game is not finished.

However I do agree that the trailer is kinda disapointing because it doesn't show much, the problem about this trailer is this:

Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post
      i thought in a new trailer there would mentioned new features and explained what exactly the difference between classic tse is

i dont expect too much of this "game" now...
      That's exactly what people will think while browsing the steam store, if they don't see anything new enough attractive, they won't buy the product.
      Privateer -
      Maybe because all these features doesn't exist and this movie is a one big propaganda?
      Scratch -
      Remember that the HUD is customizable with HUD themes. (We even planned scripted HUDs, so you get full control.)
      Costa -
      Approved!
      HeLLspAWn -
      Rockets fly faster or is it just me?
      Scratch -
      It's just you
      Silent Death -
      O.O
      Prottoss of GZ wow -
      Hi.
      Observer Mastaa -
      Quote Originally Posted by Silent Death View Post
      O.O
      Haha! SD! :-)
      Skyward -
      Quote Originally Posted by Silent Death View Post
      O.O
      Been a while, good to see old players back, especially someone from Figona