Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
  • Serious Sam: Classics (TFE & TSE) have been updated on Steam on 10.01.2018 - new master server applied officially!

Hello everyone! After incidents with Ostap (owner of previous master server) which happened in the summer of 2017, community have signed the petition of changing the master server to 333networks.com to be the new official master server for both Serious Sam: Classics (TFE & TSE). After a few days we've got the results: master server has been changed from 42Amsterdam to 333Networks.

For now, if you use Steam version of classics, you'll be able to browse servers again. Currently, 333networks.com master server has a couple of servers (you can browse servers also in this page) being hosted, like GZ servers (info) (russian/east eu ones - west/central europe server will be rented in some time) or 42prague.tk (which also has online rankings). Also, since it's a default master server of Steam, you'll be able to browse all servers which are created by another people again.

If you don't use Steam version, you just have to download this patch, and you'll be able to browse servers automatically.

Even though it's 2018, the activity is trying to rise again! Some people come back. Stay with us, because more much interesting events will come this year, with no doubt!

https://pp.userapi.com/c841529/v8415...sBh09NDaQY.jpg

https://pp.userapi.com/c841529/v8415...GxJfuuFvkc.jpg

https://pp.userapi.com/c841534/v8415...owJzGyFk_4.jpg

https://pp.userapi.com/c841223/v8412...YcorprpYqs.jpg

P.S.: We, GameZone24.Net community, are really thankful to everyone who has made this possible: 1) every single person who has signed the petition or just followed us, 2) Ar2R-devil-PiNKy (informing the developer in a fast way) and Slaww (being the developer who has patched SS: Classics).
  • Recent Forum Posts

Salker90

something from the past

It is true that he kept acting/doing what he did despite the fact he was hated and considered ridicolous by most of the people, it looks like he knew

Salker90 Today, 00:38 Go to last post
    AmcoTraD

something from the past

it is a privilege to be in his situation, i hope he returns soon enough to entertain those 400k!
    just imagine what number that is... i only have

AmcoTraD Yesterday, 20:39 Go to last post
    Salker90

something from the past

Long story short, he started to earn a lot of money via donations during his live streams on yt (sometimes even 4.000 euros during a single live) he has

Salker90 Yesterday, 01:25 Go to last post
    Pheonix

Post your rig specs!

Waiting for next sallary

Pheonix 24.03.2019, 21:31 Go to last post
    AmcoTraD

Post your rig specs!

from 2016 to now i did over 35.000€ worth of hardware sales, 5% were scammers fairly said

i even purchased broken cards and fixed them

AmcoTraD 24.03.2019, 19:03 Go to last post
    Skyward

Post your rig specs!

And kills that annoying HDD throttling

Skyward 24.03.2019, 17:09 Go to last post
    Zeo

Post your rig specs!

SSD is not supposed for higher amount of fps or something, it just makes your system work and start megafast

Zeo 24.03.2019, 15:00 Go to last post
    Pheonix

Post your rig specs!

I dont think so. For my needs its just fine. Not interested for newest games like fortnite, pubg and so on
    For left 4 dead 2, ss, and age of empires

Pheonix 24.03.2019, 13:50 Go to last post
    Zeo

Post your rig specs!

I bought 120 GBs SSD for my PC in January of 2015, got it for like 56 euro back then (new), and as now it's being considered very expensive compared to

Zeo 24.03.2019, 12:46 Go to last post
    GraphX

Post your rig specs!

in these times ssd is essential and basic component, first thing i suggest people to upgrade.

i think you are lucky with so many used parts

GraphX 24.03.2019, 10:33 Go to last post