Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
    Administrator

Downloads:Uploads: 0

Cool Statistics: Raikkonen passes M. Schumacher

Kimi Raikkonen took his 6th fastest lap of the race in a row, passing Michael Schumacher in the standings.

Most fastest laps in a row:

Code:
    7 Alberto Ascari        (Belgium 1952 - Argentina 1953)
    6 Kimi Räikkönen        (Spain 2008 - Great Britain 2008)
    5 Michael Schumacher    (Bahrain 2004 - Europe 2004)
    4 Jackie Stewart        (Monaco 1969 - Great Britain 1969)
    4 Gilles Villeneuve     (South Africa 1979 - Belgium 1979)
    4 Nigel Mansell         (Canada 1991 - Great Britain 1991)
    4 Kimi Räikkönen        (France 2005 - Hungary 2005)
    Stifmeister -)Campers(-

"Empty-net goals are for homos."
    ~ Al Iafrate

Administrator

Kimi was 4th in Silverstone, as Ferrari made a tactical error and didn't change his tires in the first pit stop. He lost too much time after that, he was only 1 second behind Hamilton before the stop but then he lost 5 seconds every lap.

Fernando Alonso had the same thing and he was even slower than Kimi.

Kimi's team mate Felipe Massa finished DEAD LAST in the race, losing over 1 lap to his team mate.
    Stifmeister -)Campers(-

~ Al Iafrate

|Limited Edition|

Downloads: 21  Uploads: 91

well i posted my reply in the tag request thread, im too lazy to type that again. so i just continue here

its sad to see ferrari constantly making wrong decisions since ross brown went to honda. honda was the only time to choose the right tires and barrichello was owning everybody at that time and getting the 3rd place he even couldve been 2nd if they didnt have problems during the pit stop and he had to come in again 8 laps before the end.

oh i almost forgot heidfeld. he had a great race too. overtaking 2 cars in the same curve TWICE..that was awesome oh..and one of them was kimi, what a noob

and as i already said before, this statistics mean a shit, u dont win extra points by driving one fast lap.
    and schumacher would lead this statistic easily, but he was owning the other noob drivers (like kimi) so much he didnt even have to drive fast and still won
    Last edited by Phantom; 06.07.2008 at 18:52.
    Phantom|Limited Edition|

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    well i posted my reply in the tag request thread, im too lazy to type that again. so i just continue here

its sad to see ferrari constantly making wrong decisions since ross brown went to honda. honda was the only time to choose the right tires and barrichello was owning everybody at that time and getting the 3rd place he even couldve been 2nd if they didnt have problems during the pit stop and he had to come in again 8 laps before the end.

oh i almost forgot heidfeld. he had a great race too. overtaking 2 cars in the same curve TWICE..that was awesome oh..and one of them was kimi, what a noob

and as i already said before, this statistics mean a shit, u dont win extra points by driving one fast lap.
    and schumacher would lead this statistic easily, but he was owning the other noob drivers (like kimi) so much he didnt even have to drive fast and still won
    Haha no he wouldn't. Schumi couldn't even win the championship in the last 2 years and Kimi won it straight aways in his first year on Ferrari.

But yeah you're right, Ferrari has made bad strategic decisions in the past 2 years, damn Brawn for leaving Ferrari.
    Stifmeister -)Campers(-

~ Al Iafrate

explosives expert

GG kimi

Thread Information