Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.

View Poll Results: Perfect sniper accuracy when not zooming ?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah , railguns are for pros !

24 80.00%
  • No, railgun is too dangerous for noobs !

6 20.00%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: About sniper

Lyrical Master

Downloads:Uploads: 0

From the last poll results I'd say "we" want a team deathmatch with a few new things... I don't wanna change anything , I'm letting people decide what they want , and what you seem to not understand is that there are other people than you playing sam and they all don't agree with you.

Alligator Pit

If you dont want to change anything, why do you post this poll anyway?
    Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in this post are my own, not my employer's.

Alligator Pit

Quote Originally Posted by Fab'a View Post
    What i want to say is that..if i wanted a Shock Rifle or a Sniper with perfect aim i was still playing UT.. i think changing all this things will be a completly different game! maybe will be very cool..but won't be sam i want a team deathmatch that works for Sam i dnt give a fuck if the whole level isn't like ccs UT and Q3 they are other games with a totaly different public! If you want make this TDM mod with nice stuffs and new weapons for try to take some more players back to this game..well is great but will be Serious Ahmed not Sam
    Thats what I mean!!!

I dont want "Serious Ahmed"

I want Serious Sam Team Fragmatch mod, not Seriously screwed up Sam Team Fragmatch mod.

Lyrical Master

but will be Serious Ahmed not Sam
    Ok fuck you man , seriously fuck you , I'm stopping , you can all thank faber there won't be no TDM

I'm trying to make everyone happy , I waste my free time on this shit , I'm starting polls to make everyone able to choose what he wants , and I get this, enough is enough

Alligator Pit

ok?

You're like me when I was 12: programming for 5 minutes.. "I dunno how to make this " and i stopped man wheres ur patience ?

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

lol ahmed is just following the poll results as he already said, just imagine when its done and nobodys fucking playing it, and hes wondering why "wtf what did i do wrong?" " bah ahmed this sux, that sux, why didnt u ask for our opinions fuckin fool?"

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Alligator Pit

Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD™ View Post
    lol ahmed is just following the poll results as he already said, just imagine when its done and nobodys fucking playing it, and hes wondering why "wtf what did i do wrong?" " bah ahmed this sux, that sux, why didnt u ask for our opinions fuckin fool?"
    Look:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dre View Post
    From the last poll results I'd say "we" want a team deathmatch with a few new things... I don't wanna change anything , I'm letting people decide what they want , and what you seem to not understand is that there are other people than you playing sam and they all don't agree with you.

VPN Elite

some1 should remove ur admin rights im serious

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Alligator Pit

Why?

VPN Elite

cuz u close threads all the time, although theres no reason for that

Alligator Pit

Dre closed them.. I just reopened the rest of it..

Running Bitch

Downloads: 21  Uploads: 0

oooh damn why you close all!!! i have a totaly respect of you like person/player everything, thank god there is someone with enought skills for make someting good in this sucky game!!That was only my fucking opinion you opened the thread for this right? i dnt know how to made this stuffs and man i will thank you forever for making every fucking mod you want maybe i didn't understand what was your intention! if you wanted to create a new particular mod with new weapons and nice stuff or a TDM you wanted people choise and you have right! i just said my opinion, if people want this stuff well i will play it too i like everything new for this game my opinion is just that if you want create (and we want play) a TDM for sam, we just need TDM stuffs..and nothing more! if we wont some new weapons and stuff god i love it..but i think will be a new Mod like warped or others
    ~WROOOOAAAMM!! sig made by Stif back in the days

Alligator Pit

oooh damn why you close all!!! i have a totaly respect of you like person/player everything, thank god there is someone with enought skills for make someting good in this sucky game!!That was only my fucking opinion you opened the thread for this right? i dnt know how to made this stuffs and man i will thank you forever for making every fucking mod you want maybe i didn't understand what was your intention! if you wanted to create a new particular mod with new weapons and nice stuff or a TDM you wanted people choise and you have right! i just said my opinion, if people want this stuff well i will play it too i like everything new for this game my opinion is just that if you want create (and we want play) a TDM for sam, we just need TDM stuffs..and nothing more! if we wont some new weapons and stuff god i love it..but i think will be a new Mod like warped or others
    ur getting the words out of my mouth man

VPN Elite

oh then its ok, i didnt know he's mod here, but he couldve given a reason for closing at least
    so he stopped that project cuz guys like faba and ys made him mad, end of storry its closed again

Alligator Pit

Just to cut trough: it was just faba's opinion, theres no single reason to stop on this project. This team fragmatch mod looks fricking promising and I hope Dre wont give up on this

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information