Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    InterPlayFigonaOwner

Downloads: 49  Uploads: 0

Every year in few IRish counties there are college events go on named RAG Week. It starts on a Sunday and usually Ends Friday morning. The purpose of this event is to provide a festival style week in a small cities. All bars organizing their own content for each day and night, night clubs stay open day and night with different DJs for every day and mutliple DJs every day, so I usually do the full week of day drinking, night drinking and substance consumption. This week is happening NOW. Started on Sunday. Unfortunately this year I cannot attend the full week, because I had exam today, yesterday and one more tomorrow (Wednesday) but Wednesday night ill sure be out again
    So! Yesterday my friends were going out and I was feeling shit because its the biggest event of the year which I couldnt attend, and I made decision to go sober! So I was kind of designated driver ;D Anyway I was kind of enjoying it because one of my friends doesnt drink so it was ok. We were sitting in a smoking area of a club connected to a bar and there was these girls passing by and they knew me, so they came over for talk, one of them is like really pretty Irish girl, like another level pretty xD usually she seen me off my face on drink and cocaine, but this time I was sober and we were talking for like 20 minutes there... she said Im very different when I dont drink and asked me if we having any after parties. I said I probably will end up being at our usual friend's house party and she is more than welcome to come. She was down for it and I was loving life UP UNTIL...... There is this time in a conversation where she started introducing her friends to my friend and I had to introduce my friend to them, So as I introduce my friend I couldnt REMEMBER THIS GIRLS NAME OMG OMG OMG!"!!!!! If I was drunk id be able quickly to get out from this situation, my face went red I was embarrassed she understood what happened because there was a weird pause after "this is... " And she straight away went MAD at me for forgetting her name, and she didnt end up going to an after party at which I was so disappointed that got drunk as fuck and went on cocaine for the night.....
    Not much of a drug story but I thought this one is worth leaving here because its just such an embarrassing moment, cringe every time it pops back into my head... xD
    Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu DIRECTOR

Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu IMPERATOR

Susperme Leader of GameZloty115.btc
    Susperme Leader of Immortals
    Susperme Leader of InterPlay
    Susperme Leader of FIGONA
    Susperme KING of FRANCE
    Susperme Leader of Devils

Gospodski

Downloads: 165  Uploads: 0

Feel ya dude, been in this situation

InterPlayFigonaOwner

weird thing is... i forgot ALL girl names in this moment

Susperme KING of FRANCE

MobbingZone24 Elite

Downloads: 34  Uploads: 0

I know EXACTLY what you feel bruv. I have a really poor memory for names, so everytime i'm introduced to new people, i apologize them in advance if i forget their names And i actually do like INSTANTLY after they indroduce themselves... unless it's a person i see as really interesting. I know it seems like a rude behavior, but i can't help it, i can't even remembet what i ate yesterday for dinner, so yeah....

InterPlayFigonaOwner

Quote Originally Posted by Privateer View Post

I know EXACTLY what you feel bruv. I have a really poor memory for names, so everytime i'm introduced to new people, i apologize them in advance if i forget their names And i actually do like INSTANTLY after they indroduce themselves... unless it's a person i see as really interesting. I know it seems like a rude behavior, but i can't help it, i can't even remembet what i ate yesterday for dinner, so yeah....
    yes but she has been at my parties before (friend of friends), thats the worst thing.. its not like i just met her... man... fuck me..

- - - Updated - - -

on second thought... because of this ill probably will never forget her name now

Susperme KING of FRANCE

MobbingZone24 Elite

Quote Originally Posted by Prottoss View Post
    yes but she has been at my parties before (friend of friends), thats the worst thing.. its not like i just met her... man... fuck me..

- - - Updated - - -

on second thought... because of this ill probably will never forget her name now
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaa I was about go easy on my boy VLAD and be understanding but naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaah you fucked it up big time bruv if can't think straight while sober why wud you even go there in the first place

MobbingZone24 Elite

HOWEVER!!!!!111!!!1

I personally wouldn't get mad over such a trivial thing. I mean, things like that CAN happen, so there's no reason to be such a pretentious cunt and do a shitshow like that. She have chosen her own image rather than chad vlad, so fuck her fuggetboutit, chin up and chase other bitchezzzz

Okii

InterPlayFigonaOwner

!!
    You are right, my friends told me too that I was sober so I have the being ahead advantage, but oh well anyway im not stressing out too much its just a really shitty thing at a shitty time when it could have been something good, but everything that happens is the way it suppose to happen so just roll with it plenty bitches in this city

Susperme KING of FRANCE

MobbingZone24 Elite

I was once at an afterparty at my friend's house (FEMALE i might add, that's fckn IMPORTANT ). There were about 8 people having fun, i only knew her and another friend (MALE) who is bisexual (that's also important). Party was going on, lines were snorted, time was passing slowly, at some point people were going home. The only people left were us (me and those 2 friends). We took some lines of MDMA and had a really long, interesting conversations about stuff, hugging etc. suddenly our conversation got a sexual tone, MDMA was kickin in, and we spontaneously decided to take a bath together That was the first time i saw the dick of that friend and it was kind of wierd experience, but at that time it seemed O.K. I'm pretty sure he was hitting on me in the past, becasue we were studying together and I've got many complements from him (not TOO aggresive, but kinda obvious ones). BUT THAT's NOT THE point. So let's go on with it We were taking a bath together and drinking wine and at some point we all admitted that we're horny af and it's a perfect time for a threesome. It was my first two-guys-one-girl experience and boh oh BOY it was worth it. However, during that i've got a few dick touching dick situations, but couldn't avoid it (i assume u understand ). After that we all dried up, had some beers and went our paths. BUT, after that this male friend started messaging me, saying he had a good time and asked if I wanted to do that AGAIN. I was schocked and said naaaaaaaaaaaaah man i don't roll like that am STRAIGHT. i KNEW he was confused and said that he meant another threesome. Boy oh boy my jeans around crotch area became fckn TIGHT once i thought about that. But it never happend again, and that girl has a boyfriend now. i still see her with her boyfriend at parties.

MAN WHAT AN EXPERIENCE THAT was.
    Last edited by Privateer; 19.02.2020 at 17:48.

InterPlayFigonaOwner

Holy shit

that lit story, I have couple gay friends here in Ireland, i know exactly what you mean by the compliments part
    EVER TRY TO HIT ON A GAY GUY IN ATTEMPT TO MAKE A GIRL JEALOUS?

Susperme KING of FRANCE

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

now i am confused i thought mdma shrinks your penis

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Golden^_+Imperator

Downloads: 200  Uploads: 24

And she straight away went MAD at me for forgetting her name
    she's not worth then, singers forget their OWN songs, that's one thing to remember

*~>>Devils Ultimate d'Erektor<<~*

People who lead a very successful business, usually tend to have extremely low freetime which results in depressions.
    The only thing that matters is personal happines and health, money can destroy both.
    ~Amco 2016

It doesnt matter what you look like, or what stereotype you fulfill as long, as you're modest
    and respectful towards everyone, and feel comfortable about yourself.
    ~Amco 2020

post your screens? played yesterday? of today? no screens available? No screens of january? december 2022? november 2022? no played matches in sam? hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol. ~Vyebani User 2023

MobbingZone24 Elite

Holy shit

that lit story, I have couple gay friends here in Ireland, i know exactly what you mean by the compliments part
    EVER TRY TO HIT ON A GAY GUY IN ATTEMPT TO MAKE A GIRL JEALOUS?
    yoo man, compliments are one thing, but there were some wierd situations, like we were enjoying some good beer in the park, and most of us decided it's time to take a leak. Everyone found their own spot, but THAT ONE DUDE just stood next to me and was staring at my python, like CENTIMETERS away, we were almost taking a piss while touching arms. that was uncomfortable as fuck, i mean dude's really good looking but CMON..........

Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post
    now i am confused i thought mdma shrinks your penis
    yeah there are some exceptions, like if I take MDMA as ecstacy (pill form) it's guaranteed micropenis for me, but if I snort MDMA (crystal) I can sometimes have a boner. But there were other instances that could influence my state, like taking mdma before, where i had that small dick, it started to comedown when you become extra horny, and once you snort that again (and in small dosage), it doesn't affect you that much as before. We were also doing other drugs that night so that could also be the reason I was able to had sex. But i'm no drug expert so can't really explain it to you thoroughly.

InterPlayFigonaOwner

Quote Originally Posted by Privateer View Post
    yoo man, compliments are one thing, but there were some wierd situations, like we were enjoying some good beer in the park, and most of us decided it's time to take a leak. Everyone found their own spot, but THAT ONE DUDE just stood next to me and was staring at my python, like CENTIMETERS away, we were almost taking a piss while touching arms. that was uncomfortable as fuck, i mean dude's really good looking but CMON..........

yeah there are some exceptions, like if I take MDMA as ecstacy (pill form) it's guaranteed micropenis for me, but if I snort MDMA (crystal) I can sometimes have a boner. But there were other instances that could influence my state, like taking mdma before, where i had that small dick, it started to comedown when you become extra horny, and once you snort that again (and in small dosage), it doesn't affect you that much as before. We were also doing other drugs that night so that could also be the reason I was able to had sex. But i'm no drug expert so can't really explain it to you thoroughly.
    man idk i always cross streams with my homies, its all good so long as you say "no homo"

- - - Updated - - -

the morning after taking mdma you are the horniest and most depressed sad fuck alive

Susperme KING of FRANCE

Bellatores

Downloads: 71  Uploads: 0

ok so here are two stories which happenned with me
    First one: we were at my house, there were four of us, we were in my room, smoked spice at the time we were 15 yo, the parents were in another room but we didn't give a fuck about it, we didn't really do much of it, then as we felt the effect we started to play cards, and suddenly my mom walked in my room, friends were keeping quiet, mom just did something i dont really remember what and was about to go out, but one of my friends suddenly started to scream like a fucking idiot https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-r3zcABOsQ kind of this and mom was like, wtf is wrong with him?? fortunately he stopped doing this and kept quiet and my brains were working well (which is pretty awkward being under spice ) I just said that it's nothing to be worried about we are playing cards on wishes (so if u lose u have to complete a wish of someone who won), and she said ah, oh well ok, cya, and gone, MY GOD I was so scared at the time

And the second one: the same friends the same my house, but it was free, parents have gone somewhere to shop or somewhere I dont clearly remember and it's not a point here, the same spice we took, and the same guy, the hero of the last story, thought he's the most experienced with this stuff not only from us four, but from all of the world so he proudly said, yoo look guys imma gonna smoke so much and pff I wouldnt care, we were trying our best to stop him but he just didnt fucking care so he smoked so much of this shit I thought he would die of overdose, but first 20 minutes he was the same funny guy as I remembered him and I even stopped care and thought it's gonna be alright, but then one of my two dirrefent friends said, yoo let's look this video, it's fucking crazy shit I ever saw I think: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=273dGn7cI38 (it's nothing to be worried about while ur sober, but when ur under spice and looking this u feel like ur going insane, I can't really put it in words though...) I watched like one minute of this vid and said: whoa fuck this shit I'll go smoke cigs and went outside in my loggia (if u saw my "proofs" video u saw the loggia ), and there suddendly I saw the car of my parents I really fast went back and said yoo guys parents are coming back u need to go AND FAST, two friends were like oh well ok allright, and quickly go, but oh not the hero of the last story I just looked and him and understood it's not a human anymore, it's a fucking vegetable, he was like a zombie looking at the front of monitor, and when I launched it off, he started to threw up I hit him in his face saying WILL YOU FUCKING STOP DOING THE SHIIIIIIIT, fortunately it helped him to come in his mind at least enough to go outside in (oh fuck I don't know how is it called, the place between the street and ur actual flat), I quickly cleaned up all the trash that was in my room, and I WAS SO FUCKING LUCKY they didn't even think about something wrong has happened there, so it was all right

I think it's enough for now, I really remember many many more stories and with different drugs, gonna continue posting here from time to time oh and I need to add something, about hit the face, not like I tried to hit him as hard as I can not really, just few slaps the same everyone does when u need to help to come in your mind, sorry for the bad english but I tried my best
    Tell a pussy boy that I said, "Step back"
    Motherfucker wanna talk, but I'm gettin' the bag
    I see the reason that the motherfuckers takin' it bad
    They know they never wanna be the one to step like that

Revenge on my chest, I stay in my best
    They stayin' mad that I be winning, do I make you upset?
    I'm makin' moves, and now they comin'
    'Cause I'm gettin' some bread
    But you weren't there when I was broke
    And now you think that we friends
    Forget it

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information