Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    QuietStorm #old#

A question to all active sam players or at least who play sam regularly:

I really was thinking about opening this kind of thread but since I started playing again,
    mostly I only met alias players / no name players. I always ask myself what those players want to reach with it...Not that you all understand me wrong, I have nothing against alias-using if you didn't play for a dedicated time but if you play sam nearly EVERY day or regularly like I do...what is the point of using alias or no name? I always wear my tag and no it shouldn't be self-praise but that's the way more players should do...I miss these times where everyone was using his tag, we all had fun in the server without caring about any fucking screens....as Dre said once, Screens doesn't show anything, everyone has a bad day, or the other way around, everyone has a good one but is this really a reason to use an alias or no name almost every day...I want to please all guys who read this to answer if they aren't afraid of anything as they are in game. Why do clans exist if you don't even think about using the clan-tag, why do you all want to join anyone then? What's the point...what's the sense?
    I can't represent those views/opinions:...oha there's a good player, I better use alias cos I'm afraid of having too many deaths and less kills. Man it's only a game and the fun always is in the foreground isn't it? For me it's the fun if the people show who they really are and when everyone who has a clan, represent it with his tag and to do one's best.
    Today it looks like this (just an example)

QuietStorm Campers :
    :
    Figona Piter :
    Popo :
    :
    :
    Lol :

and normally it should look like this:

just found them in an old folder

|Limited Edition|

Downloads:Uploads: 0

Good game's im even on 2 of them

The thing is that aliases cause aliases
    Once i played against alias in 1v1 shotty trouble. I had really bad score but i didnt want to leave game, too bad that ive been trashed really hard during the game. I bet that if the alias who actually pwned me wear his tag, at the end of game he would just say gg instead

Fatamorgana

right QS, but if someone play as an alias then it's his choice and you dont have anything to say against that btw I hope this topic will be help some players to find their tags(like me)

GODLIKE
    Good Old Games QS.The Old Times

Fatamorgana

it's not a topic to show off screenshots cromatrie

QuietStorm #old#
    Quote Originally Posted by dark View Post
    right QS, but if someone play as an alias then it's his choice and you dont have anything to say against that btw I hope this topic will be help some players to find their tags(like me)
    do I? You didn't get the point of this thread man, read carefully.
    And no, I didn't post this thread to get some comments from anyone because of the screenshots.

Funny Member KickUps Champion Mini KickUps Champion Funky Pong Champion

amcotrad is the best "no-name" man player for the moment

LimitedEdition
    ok even I don't play sam anymore ( I stopped 2 two months ago ) and many players said that I am just playing with alias I can tell this
    I was never in a clan thats why I liked to play with different tags because it's just more fun to have more names
    in my oppinnion it was boring just to play with one tag or name but I didn't use them just to hide who I am .. if people asked I told them who I am

and yes it would be much more fun if all players would play with their tag
    and don't hide behind nonames (I played many noname games too but mostly when other aliases pissed me off)
    sam isn't fun if u play with ure tag and other nonames think they can trash play unfair just because no one knows who they are and because there are such people playing every day I think others are playing alias too because they don't like to play with their tag against nonames and sometimes loose against noname players

QuietStorm #old#
    Quote Originally Posted by PhanTomiC View Post
    ok even I don't play sam anymore ( I stopped 2 two months ago ) and many players said that I am just playing with alias I can tell this
    I was never in a clan thats why I liked to play with different tags because it's just more fun to have more names
    in my oppinnion it was boring just to play with one tag or name but I didn't use them just to hide who I am .. if people asked I told them who I am

and yes it would be much more fun if all players would play with their tag
    and don't hide behind nonames (I played many noname games too but mostly when other aliases pissed me off)
    sam isn't fun if u play with ure tag and other nonames think they can trash play unfair just because no one knows who they are and because there are such people playing every day I think others are playing alias too because they don't like to play with their tag against nonames and sometimes loose against noname players
    yes you're right in most of your points but I don't agree with your last sentence...
    People have to recognize that they must change it themselves and don't act like others do.
    It's based on mutuality. Yeah I know it's hard but you'll do it by example for others.
    Fact is that sam isn't that fun if only aliasnoobs playin around. The best and most funny thing is that they say after a match: muhaha pwned, I owned you...
    Don't be afraid of anything, represent your clan, play with your tag and do your best. Everyone has a bad or good day, screens don't show anything

Funny Member KickUps Champion Mini KickUps Champion Funky Pong Champion

just because some noob makes fun of you when you loose... I never play with an alias. it's for noob. and even if I change my name, you can know me

Administrator

Well I don't play at all at the moment, but I used a lot of aliases last summer. I'm not sure why... I think it was because I never felt like I was playing my best game... Like I was practising all the time. But I had no problem using my tag when everyone else was using theirs (like sometimes in TDM mod), even when I sucked hard.

When I played like freak (2003-2005) I used my tag a lot though... (many screenies prove that)
    Stifmeister -)Campers(-

"Empty-net goals are for homos."
    ~ Al Iafrate

Ace Gamer

I use alias only when I have a highy ping and/or other problems.

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Dj dust 64 View Post
    amcotrad is the best "no-name" man player for the moment
    are u stupid? i do not even have sam installed and i stopped playin 1 month ago
    and yes one of the reasons are the nonames and aliasses

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Molotow

I use alias when I want to start a rap war in hole

SGI Clan

Downloads: 37  Uploads: 0

i never use alias, and i'll never use it, even if there are days where i suck very hard, i use my tag cos i don't need to hide myself, i know my skill, i know where i can arrive, i know who i can pwn, and who not . I agree with u qs, alias is for cowards, noobs.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information