Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.

View Poll Results: Who will win Champions League 2008/2009

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Arsenal Londyn

1 2.94%
  • AS Roma

1 2.94%
  • Bayern Monachium

5 14.71%
  • Chelsea Londyn

1 2.94%
  • FC Barcelona

12 35.29%
  • Inter Mediolan

1 2.94%
  • Juventus Turyn

3 8.82%
  • Liverpool FC

0 0%
  • Manchester United

7 20.59%
  • Real Madrid

1 2.94%
  • Atletico Madrid

0 0%
  • Villareal FC

0 0%
  • Panathinaikos Athens

0 0%
  • FC Porto

0 0%
  • Sporting Lizbona

1 2.94%
  • Olympique Lyon

1 2.94%
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Devils Clan

Downloads:Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Gods H@nd View Post
    poor bayern what a lesson by barca

especially lell need a psychologist after his meeting with messi
    in the re-match i think lahm gave messi a lesson...
    and ribery pwned whole barcelona especially d. alves
    [flash]https://philon.ph.funpic.de/timbaland.swf width=360 height=160[/flash]
    ava & sig made by siron ex

sese member Snake Champion Asteroids Champion Starship Legend Champion Fishing the Sea Champion Disc Dash Champion Cell-Out Champion Railway Line Champion Penguin Pass Champion

Downloads: 16  Uploads: 0

yep..coz the match was finished so much before

Lyrical Master

Quote Originally Posted by TIMbaland View Post
    in the re-match i think lahm gave messi a lesson...
    and ribery pwned whole barcelona especially d. alves

Man 1-1 on your field against a team that doesn't play or any other team for that matter is no lesson nor owning...

But if you want yeah Lahm is better than Messi and Bayern is better than Barcelona

I just hope for Bayern Ribery doesn't leave

As long as germans are too proud or blind to see the truth and admit Bayern is no longer an european top team, they will never win the Champions League ever again. Measures need to be taken, Klinsmann needs to be fired, Toni needs to be transferred back to Seria B.

Devils Clan

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dre View Post

Man 1-1 on your field against a team that doesn't play or any other team for that matter is no lesson nor owning...

But if you want yeah Lahm is better than Messi and Bayern is better than Barcelona

I just hope for Bayern Ribery doesn't leave

As long as germans are too proud or blind to see the truth and admit Bayern is no longer an european top team, they will never win the Champions League ever again. Measures need to be taken, Klinsmann needs to be fired, Toni needs to be transferred back to Seria B.
    i just say that bayern played better in the second match or not ?
    u say bayern isnt a top team any longer, because they play one bad season?
    1. bayern played the first match with 4 substitutes in the defense / 1 forward in the whole pool of players and 2 unsettled goalkeepers. i just think with kahn, bayern would never have such a bad defense and wouldnt get 4 goals against barca
    2. they didnt have much luck at the draw
    3. Klinsmann is one of the worst coaches bayern ever had

at least u dont have to malign bayern that much 8. best european team isnt bad i think so lets see what bayern can reach next year, cauze they will make a conversion
    Last edited by Crock; 16.04.2009 at 12:54.

sese member Snake Champion Asteroids Champion Starship Legend Champion Fishing the Sea Champion Disc Dash Champion Cell-Out Champion Railway Line Champion Penguin Pass Champion

man u just must pray to god that Barcelona is not an English team and respect their opponents

Hardstyle <3

Downloads: 33  Uploads: 0

ManU
    Christiano Ronaldo
    goal goal 1:0

Lyrical Master

i just say that bayern played better in the second match or not ?
    u say bayern isnt a top team any longer, because they play one bad season?
    1. bayern played the first match with 4 substitutes in the defense / 1 forward in the whole pool of players and 2 unsettled goalkeepers. i just think with kahn, bayern would never have such a bad defense and wouldnt get 4 goals against barca
    2. they didnt have much luck at the draw
    3. Klinsmann is one of the worst coaches bayern ever had

at least u dont have to malign bayern that much 8. best european team isnt bad i think so lets see what bayern can reach next year, cauze they will make a conversion
    No you said lahm gave messi a lesson and ribery owned the whole Barcelona team. Just used your words, read again

Matter fact read twice, I didn't say either they're not a top team anymore, I said an european top team. Last time they won the CL was 8 years ago..and I remember how it happened but they still won. They haven't reach the final since 2001, those are just facts not opinion. You germans have opinions, not logical judgements. It's like I said "Lyon is the best man"...

That's all I'm saying I don't hate Bayern like Steve I just tell the truth from the facts. Winning the Bundesliga means nothing as Bayern is the only big club in germany, Bayern is dead on the european scene, they need to react fast or all the german stars will leave the Bundesliga just like Ballack and all our french stars leave the L1

You said they didn't have luck in the second match, only a german would say that. Everyone else knows that Barcelona didn't give a damn about this match they already won it. They save energy for the Liga.

About Kahn he was a great keeper yeah, probably one of the best if not the best keeper ever, but he's not a defender he can't fix your defense problem all the time. And we probably didn't watch the same match because Bayern didn't have a bad defense when they lost 4-0, because if they had a bad defense they'd have lost 9-0 that day. The midfield and the attack sucked big time, they didn't even shoot once man come on... they never had the ball ever. Ribery touched like 5 times the ball in the game it's not normal..Klinsmann is dumb, you don't beat barca by defending with 8 players..

You'll see how Manchester will attack Barca, because they know they need to score more than them, not defend.

I hope Bayern will get new players and a new style because with this style there's no way they win the CL next year you dream

And it's odd because Germany attacks so much when they play, they're sick I love to watch Germany, they always win 4-0/5-0 but Bayern plays like pussy

give him some day

i was frustrate the same when rome lost against arsenal XD

Lyrical Master

Quote Originally Posted by Gods H@nd View Post
    give him some day

i was frustrate the same when rome lost against arsenal XD
    Yeah but it was a different game, very close match, Arsenal was lucky.

With Bayern it's different, man they're rich it's sick, they've won the Bundesliga so many times, this year they reached the quarter finals in CL, they have money man and look at their players. The Bayern manager must have a hell of a house because I don't know where the money is going

Arsenal must win 5-0 at this home like rome at his home

Rome lost 8 players for injury arsenal 3 maybe..but soccer is this and we must accept

Devils Clan

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dre View Post
    No you said lahm gave messi a lesson and ribery owned the whole Barcelona team. Just used your words, read again

Matter fact read twice, I didn't say either they're not a top team anymore, I said an european top team. Last time they won the CL was 8 years ago..and I remember how it happened but they still won. They haven't reach the final since 2001, those are just facts not opinion. You germans have opinions, not logical judgements. It's like I said "Lyon is the best man"...

That's all I'm saying I don't hate Bayern like Steve I just tell the truth from the facts. Winning the Bundesliga means nothing as Bayern is the only big club in germany, Bayern is dead on the european scene, they need to react fast or all the german stars will leave the Bundesliga just like Ballack and all our french stars leave the L1

You said they didn't have luck in the second match, only a german would say that. Everyone else knows that Barcelona didn't give a damn about this match they already won it. They save energy for the Liga.

About Kahn he was a great keeper yeah, probably one of the best if not the best keeper ever, but he's not a defender he can't fix your defense problem all the time. And we probably didn't watch the same match because Bayern didn't have a bad defense when they lost 4-0, because if they had a bad defense they'd have lost 9-0 that day. The midfield and the attack sucked big time, they didn't even shoot once man come on... they never had the ball ever. Ribery touched like 5 times the ball in the game it's not normal..Klinsmann is dumb, you don't beat barca by defending with 8 players..

You'll see how Manchester will attack Barca, because they know they need to score more than them, not defend.

I hope Bayern will get new players and a new style because with this style there's no way they win the CL next year you dream

And it's odd because Germany attacks so much when they play, they're sick I love to watch Germany, they always win 4-0/5-0 but Bayern plays like pussy
    are u totally naive? i think so, cauze ur arguments are the biggest shit i've ever heard
    bayern won 20% their duels everyone in the defense got the mark: 6

lahm gave messi a lesson in my opionion cauze messi lost every dual, just like alves

maybe i repeat myself: u say bayern isnt a european top team cauze they play one bad season, last year they were 2. best team at all

Lyrical Master

are u totally naive? i think so, cauze ur arguments are the biggest shit i've ever heard
    bayern won 20% their duels everyone in the defense got the mark: 6

lahm gave messi a lesson in my opinion cauze messi lost every dual, just like alves

maybe i repeat myself: u say bayern isnt a european top team cauze they play one bad season, last year they were 2. best team at all
    You need to tell me exactly what arguments are wrong because I didn't have any arguments there I'm sure you didn't read my post or you didn't understand it, I just mentioned facts.

Opinion : a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.

Fact : something that actually exists; reality; truth: Your fears have no basis in fact.

Source : https://dictionary.reference.com/

I'm awaiting for a list of my wrong arguments with your answer to each one of them

But if you wanna keep lying to yourself allright, Bayern has a bad season, had bad luck every year since 2001, Barcelona played seriously, got owned by Bayern, and next year Bayern'll win Champions League

Administrator

I've always hated big money teams. That's why I hate Bayern (well, the other reason being that Olli Kahn played there for a long time ).

Their budget is huge and their results are decent at best (this year pretty sucky).
    Stifmeister -)Campers(-

"Empty-net goals are for homos."
    ~ Al Iafrate

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread Information