Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Administrator

Downloads:Uploads: 0

Talking Finnish football player interviewed in Swedish

Haha I thought it was pretty funny.. Some Swedish n00b reporter is interviewing Finnish football player Roni Porokara who plays for Örebro SK in Allsvenskan.

https://www.svenskafans.com/fantv/default.asp?clip=8142

I still don't get why we have to learn that ghey language and why you Swedes expect us to handle it so well!!??
    Stifmeister -)Campers(-

"Empty-net goals are for homos."
    ~ Al Iafrate

Nocturnal

The reporter sounds like a retard.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by PyronoX View Post
    The reporter sounds like a retard.
    Stifmeister -)Campers(-

~ Al Iafrate

Nocturnal

Quote Originally Posted by Stifmeister View Post
    "He is since he's Swedish."

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by PyronoX View Post
    "He is since he's Swedish."
    No he actually sounded dumb, and that has nothing to do with his nationality.
    Stifmeister -)Campers(-

~ Al Iafrate

Nocturnal

No he actually sounded dumb, and that has nothing to do with his nationality.
    Didn't expect that tbh.

Elite Member

Didn't see this until now.
    Det kändes som ditt tidiga mål gav er vind under skinnen
    That's a figure of speech. Not the smartest thing to use when talking to a non swede.
    Litteraly it's "it felt like your early goal gave you wind under the skin.
    I don't think anyone expects finns living in Finland to speak swedish. With smth like 1.5 or 2 million finns living in sweden though you'd expect them to know how to communicate, at least when their sober.
    However your first question is interesting. I know that originally (during the time of the vikings) Finland did not belong to Scandinavia ("the land of the vikings"), and I don't know when they became part of it.. but I do know that the reason is coz they have belonged to another Scandi country (sweden) which also explains the aberration that a lot of finish people love to expose toward swedes. This is not unique though. People are aberrated everywhere, not only in Finland. Aussies are doing it to NZ and vice verca, Norway vs Sweden there's no end to that list. It's just a fact that people in general are not spiritually advanced.

An interesting question is why haven't the finnish people stood up against learning swedish in school? Or is it like 95% of the finish population would say that there's a damn good reason for it?
    If it's more like the other way around then seriously... in that case finish people prefer to get pushed around, doing nothing about it. If there's no reason to learn swedish today, that is.
    Check the span of years between when finland belonged to sweden and today. Politicians aren't gonna 'solve' the problem for you. They had a few years to correct it now

Administrator

Well actually the subject (obligatory Swedish at school) has been up in the parliament lately... but nothing has happened.

None of the students here want to study Swedish.. But since it's in the Finnish constitution, it's not so easy to change it. We are officially a bilingual country.

It's weird though, we kinda belonged to Russia for a long time too (we had autonomy though), but we don't have to study Russian.. What makes Swedish so special?
    Stifmeister -)Campers(-

~ Al Iafrate

Elite Member

We both know that nothing is special with swedish. Also remember that it's not a swede that decided that you must learn swedish in school in the year of 2009.
    It's all history that lives in the past for a reason I know nothing about. What makes it even more weird is that you also don't know why.. if there isn't something you're not telling me coz I don't know what the parliments answer was. Maybe I'll do a little research for fun.

About what i said about being pushed around.. off course it's the same situation in every single nation on the earth not just Finland
    We're alll getting pushed around. Some things like the filesharing turbulence today I don't like it but at least I understand why.. companies think they're loosing money, but putting another minor language as obligatory on the school scheduel is just crazy.
    My only answer now is that politicians don't work to change things, they work to keep things as they are.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Petter View Post
    We both know that nothing is special with swedish. Also remember that it's not a swede that decided that you must learn swedish in school in the year of 2009.
    It's all history that lives in the past for a reason I know nothing about. What makes it even more weird is that you also don't know why.. if there isn't something you're not telling me coz I don't know what the parliments answer was. Maybe I'll do a little research for fun.

About what i said about being pushed around.. off course it's the same situation in every single nation on the earth not just Finland
    We're alll getting pushed around. Some things like the filesharing turbulence today I don't like it but at least I understand why.. companies think they're loosing money, but putting another minor language as obligatory on the school scheduel is just crazy.
    My only answer now is that politicians don't work to change things, they work to keep things as they are.
    Some n00b (concervative) politicians still want Finnish people to study Swedish.. But I'm sure in 10-20 years when my generation gets into parliament and stuff, Swedish won't be obligatory anymore.

There is even one party in parliament called "RKP" = Ruotsalainen kansanpuolue (Svenska folkpartiet i Finland).
    Stifmeister -)Campers(-

~ Al Iafrate

Elite Member

I'm sure in 10-20 years when my generation gets into parliament and stuff, Swedish won't be obligatory anymore.
    You're not thinking out of the box
    10-20 years from now you'll be in the same situation as the old politician farts once was thinking they could "change" things. Your generation of politicians gonna be just as corrupted and brainwashed as the older one is now. Problem will be solved only the way it could be solved now, not by a politician... but by the people. Go in the field of being a politician.. make some noise and off you go.
    I know you don't believe me.. just wait and see

Administrator

You could be right.
    Stifmeister -)Campers(-

~ Al Iafrate

That happened. Once.

gg
    Quote Originally Posted by Prosciutto View Post
    This pics means that eupho is just a big troll created to troll gz people... How poor...

2003-2014 SS/SE

Nocturnal

Quote Originally Posted by First Element View Post
    gg
    I typical example of guys who's not reading the posts above.

Administrator

Maybe he watched the interview and thought Roni Porokara played well.

Nah, you're right..
    Stifmeister -)Campers(-

~ Al Iafrate

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information