Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Elite Member

Downloads: 42  Uploads: 0

Which Clan attested the best development in 2009?

Ok guys,

This is a new thread (I hope) which bases on the appraisement about the clan-development.
    And what I want to know, is, which clan did its best in your opinion, in 2009.
    Now, everyone could write down their own clan but you should be polite and be honest with yourself if your clan really did that well. I'm curious about your justifications then.
    The key aspects should be the following points:

• Activity
    • Member-Joining
    • Skill-Level
    • Intern communication

PS: Important is that everyone uses the word "BECAUSE" he is thinking so. I don't want to read any things about a clan without a justification.
    And please, who has no clue what I'm asking for...simply do not post then

Let's come to my favorite clan of 2009.

For me, it's Devils Clan.

Why? No, not because it is my own clan...

Devils did a good thing with their new creation because it brought new power to the game itself, yes, even to the GZ community.
    • Activity: Devils Members had been quite active since their new creation. (out of a short period which ended ~1 month ago)
    • Member-Joining: Many people (re-)joined and are still in Devils. Only 1 member left until now which shows a good clan"temperature" in general. Devils Clan was able to steadily enforce their average skill-level.
    • Skill-Level: I'd say that Devils Clan has the highest potencial to win if there'd be a clantournament again. For sure, it's speculation BUT Devils Clan is able to have a team which is hard to beat for every other clan. And one thing is sure, we wouldn't be a simple fortune
    • Intern communication: Our advantage is that our leaders have contact to almost every member who joined. We know their status, (in-)active or why they don't play sam atm.
      Many of us are busy with school or work that's why there are members who have less time for Sam. Or...they are just bored of it, etc. Even if not everyone's active at GZ, we are able to contact him though which is very imporant imo.

+ another big fact: Devils Members do not use any lightbulbs or wallhack...at least I'm 100% sure that there is no one. This is attested by the fact that there haven't been any accusations towards us in the year 2009 and not before.

I'm feeling good where I am now

ok, and now...it's your turn

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

devils all the way (campers were too scared to face devils)

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

sese member Snake Champion Asteroids Champion Starship Legend Champion Fishing the Sea Champion Disc Dash Champion Cell-Out Champion Railway Line Champion Penguin Pass Champion

Downloads: 16  Uploads: 0

mmm

activity:figona/devilssgi
    Member joining:devils
    Skill level:devils ex campers
    Intern communication:Figona/sgi

Duki PM
    Mahjong Champion Shape Game Champion

Downloads: 104  Uploads: 0

4/0 Pwange, u rox QS

VPN Elite

Quote Originally Posted by Duke Nukem View Post
    4/0 Pwange, u rox QS
    :qs:

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Devils Member

Downloads: 39  Uploads: 0

activity: figona, sgi, devils
    member joining: devils, kof(), figona
    skill level: devils, sgi, ex-campers
    intern comm.: devils, sgi
    Destiny 2 Freak

Running Bitch

Downloads: 21  Uploads: 0

sorry QS but objectively this award is up to figona the Devils hasn't played even half of the 2009, and the 3 leaders/best players (you Abe Deva) were all in Figona.. (and a lot of other Figona players that now i don't remember left Figona for join Devils) so we can actualy say Figona has the same chance to "win" this award since they had for sure the best development for the first half of the 2009.

plus Figona gave chance to grow up to a lot of nabs that now are skilled players, the "development" they made wasn't only important for their clan but for the whole community (-> + skilled players around)

Figona is the clan that i respect the most 9/10 for their 2009

I like LE a lot too, pretty clean and cool clan, but simply they haven't kickass players 7/10

SGI did pretty good too, they had a lot of great moments in this 2009 ( a lot of active players/skilled players) 7.5/10

Campers like always has the best players but was just near to the death for almost the whole 2009 (2-3 active players) 5/10

Obviusly if we was speaking only for the the last 6 months Devils would be the best development clan Devils 8/10
    ~WROOOOAAAMM!! sig made by Stif back in the days

Bad guy

Downloads: 20  Uploads: 0

and leater QS
    Attached Images Attached Images

VPN Elite

|Limited Edition|

Downloads:Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hero View Post
    and leater QS
    how many times did you f9?
    anyway don't go offtopic

(sorry that i can't tell anything constructive on the topic )
    ~ never never stop stop.

Molotow Member

Quote Originally Posted by Faber View Post
    sorry QS but objectively this award is up to figona the Devils hasn't played even half of the 2009, and the 3 leaders/best players (you Abe Deva) were all in Figona.. (and a lot of other Figona players that now i don't remember left Figona for join Devils) so we can actualy say Figona has the same chance to "win" this award since they had for sure the best development for the first half of the 2009.

plus Figona gave chance to grow up to a lot of nabs that now are skilled players, the "development" they made wasn't only important for their clan but for the whole community (-> + skilled players around)

Figona is the clan that i respect the most 9/10 for their 2009

I like LE a lot too, pretty clean and cool clan, but simply they haven't kickass players 7/10

SGI did pretty good too, they had a lot of great moments in this 2009 ( a lot of active players/skilled players) 7.5/10

Campers like always has the best players but was just near to the death for almost the whole 2009 (2-3 active players) 5/10

Obviusly if we was speaking only for the the last 6 months Devils would be the best development clan Devils 8/10

Elite Member

Downloads: 42  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    how many times did you f9?
    anyway don't go offtopic

(sorry that i can't tell anything constructive on the topic )
    the most hilarious thing is that it was before he got owned by me

|Limited Edition|

Downloads: 12  Uploads: 0

Even though LE doesn't have many "skilled" players, but there are still many active players. We would play Friday/Saturday nights in the Gamemecca server with almost 10 LE members, Ask jackal/Phantom etc. And also look at our joining thread compared to other joining threads. Im pretty sure we got the most join threads this year

Sig made by DEXTRONIC

My best Mate Jackal (is gay)

*Seen someone hacking/cheating/being gay in Noobzland Server? PM with demo, name, and time *

SGI Clan

Downloads: 37  Uploads: 0

ok so, for me the clan that did its best is SGI. Because: many and many players that now are still active and known as great players, passed trough SGI clan, grow up in SGI clan, and were born in SGI clan, and i doubt that without our initial trust to them, they would be what they are now. Last example is: Xorius, that everybody called noob, some months ago and now he's devils, and good player thx to SGI, but that's one of the many examples i can do, u all now . I mean, half heart of Serious Sam, consists in SGI clan, other half consists in all the other clans, cos other clans are able just to take players already done and ready to pwn, they aren't SS school like SGI. Result i would define SGI clan like: major source of players's production of SS community. That's my opinion, ofc u all will not agree with me, but i think it's the trurth boys PS: maybe the only one clan that was a bit usefull to SS Community was figona, that gave a chance to some players, 4 example Immo, that now is a good player in Campers clan; (but they were not good to educate him, demonstration is his bheavior now in campers ).

My summary, judgments are:

Activity: SGI, Devils, Figona
    Member-Joining: Figona, SGI, Devils
    Skill-Level: Devils, Campers
    Intern communication: SGI

Administrator

Activity: I have no idea. Villains?
    Member-Joining:Probably Devils since they started again, so pretty much every Devils member has joined within the year.
    Skill-Level: Easy. Campers all the way.
    Intern communication: Dunno. I'm pretty satisfied with the way we have it in Campers.
    Stifmeister -)Campers(-

"Empty-net goals are for homos."
    ~ Al Iafrate

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information