Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
    Lyrical Master

Downloads:Uploads: 0

Exclamation CS:S for 4.99€

Yes fast, there has been a lot of great deals for christmas and new year.

The game is currently priced at 4.99€ on Steam but it's not gonna be forever, probably 24 hours, 48 tops. So if you've ever been intereted in this game but wouldn't pay 19.99€ in case it's disappointing, buy it now people!!!

Hell you can even sell it next week for 10€ on ebay if you don't like the game.

The payment is 100% safe by credit card or paypal.

Hurry people hurry.

5 fucking euros..

Post Tenebras Lux

Downloads: 10  Uploads: 0

Haha dude i was about to fucking announce it myself
    Bought it

Molotow

damn some of those christmas holiday sales have been just awesome too bad I already have css

Duki PM
    Mahjong Champion Shape Game Champion

Downloads: 103  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dre View Post
    The payment is 100% safe by credit card or paypal.
    havent credit card or paypal

Mocarny dyniotrzep

damn to much for me XD

Mam w dupie czy ktoś mnie lubi czy nie lubi...
    Mam w dupie swoje myślę swoje mówię...

Molotow

if you have Visa Electron or equivalent, it works too - even though it's not a "real" credit card

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

wow, thats cheap!

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Lyrical Master

Yes and if you're afraid you can send me 5€ on my paypal account and I can buy it for you..

Quote Originally Posted by Siron Ex View Post
    Haha dude i was about to fucking announce it myself
    Bought it
    Can't wait until you get decent, we'll play with Amco.

Good luck, CS is a difficult game

Elite Member

That's why games like CS and Quake are so much fun to play if you are good, and so boring if you suck

Lyrical Master

Quote Originally Posted by Joakim View Post
    That's why games like CS and Quake are so much fun to play if you are good, and so boring if you suck
    Yeah that's true..

I remember spending more time observing than playing at first, you need patience and I don't have much, so it was very frustrating. And I guess that's the reason so many people are camping and whining. They value their life, it's always funny in clan wars, when people are scared as hell of dying, they strafe behind walls and props without even aiming, as long as they can't be hit, they're happy.

But I'll always remember the day I was told about deathmatch servers, oh boy And then of course there are clan wars.. can't beat that

Fortunately CS:S is not as hard as 1.6 when you start because public servers are full of noobs

The only thing I can tell Siron, is please, please, PLEASE don't shoot and run at the same time, it's a very dumb habit beginners catch and can't get rid of, and it's annoying when you get killed by someone like that because YOU know it's pure luck.

In CS:S when someone spots you, there's two possibilites, either he's low and he'll immediately step back like he saw a ghost and spray all his bullets like a moron while he's running away from you, or he's low+ and he'll RUSH you like a retard because his aim is not good enough so he needs to stick his gun on your face, always happens if the guy got a desert eagle. I LOVE taking these rushers down with only one Ak47 bullet in the head, it's so fucking hilarious, I stop moving, I watch him rush me and pok hahaha, I think I'll make a short clip soon to show you that, it's really funny..

Post Tenebras Lux

Downloads: 10  Uploads: 0

Yes and if you're afraid you can send me 5€ on my paypal account and I can buy it for you..

Can't wait until you get decent, we'll play with Amco.

Well it's not that difficult actually, ofcourse it needs a lot of practice and it's very hard to catch up with people that have been playing for years, but it's not impossible

It's just that Combat Arms is starting to bore me, less people are playing in the ESL and there's less competition.. just finishing two Awards and I'll take a break

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

In CS:S when someone spots you, there's two possibilites, either he's low and he'll immediately step back like he saw a ghost and spray all his bullets like a moron while he's running away from you, or he's low+ and he'll RUSH you like a retard because his aim is not good enough so he needs to stick his gun on your face, always happens if the guy got a desert eagle. I LOVE taking these rushers down with only one Ak47 bullet in the head, it's so fucking hilarious, I stop moving, I watch him rush me and pok hahaha, I think I'll make a short clip soon to show you that, it's really funny..
    this made me laugh because its so true!!!!!!
    well explained

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Thread Information