Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Lyrical Master

Downloads:Uploads: 0

lol it's funny you should say that with all the problems you're encountering and sharing with us on the forums

roflchen

Downloads: 15  Uploads: 13

ich wette du hast ein tuningtool welches auch immer
    und hast den Dienst tot gemacht

schaumal nach in Verwaltung/Dienste

Campers Clan

Downloads: 15  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dre View Post
    lol it's funny you should say that with all the problems you're encountering and sharing with us on the forums
    yea but with xp I had also problems windows = problem

Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    ich wette du hast ein tuningtool welches auch immer
    und hast den Dienst tot gemacht

schaumal nach in Verwaltung/Dienste
    schön wärs, aber nein, habe ich leider nicht. und welchen Dienst meinst du? Einen Dienst der Defragmentierung heißt, gibt's bei mir nicht. habe alle durchgeschaut. übrigens funktioniert die Systemwiederherstellung auch nicht mehr xD. nachdem ich sie durchgeführt habe kommt immer eine Fehlermeldung, dass es nicht geklappt hat. kann das mit dem sp2 zusammenhängen? früher ging das alles.
    'To tell you the truth, I can beat anyone in the world.' ~ Bruce Lee

roflchen

Downloads: 15  Uploads: 13

Quote Originally Posted by X Fighter View Post
    yea but with xp I had also problems windows = problem

schön wärs, aber nein, habe ich leider nicht. und welchen Dienst meinst du? Einen Dienst der Defragmentierung heißt, gibt's bei mir nicht. habe alle durchgeschaut. übrigens funktioniert die Systemwiederherstellung auch nicht mehr xD. nachdem ich sie durchgeführt habe kommt immer eine Fehlermeldung, dass es nicht geklappt hat. kann das mit dem sp2 zusammenhängen? früher ging das alles.
    früher ging das alles, früher ging win 95 auf disketten
    ne ich hatte das auch mit Systemwiederherstellung nach sp2 das net is voll mit infos dazu
    das mit defrag kannte ich nicht
    machs wie wie jeder : win7 ist die lösung

Elite Member

Downloads: 18  Uploads: 7

Nah dude, its 2010, even if Vistas bugs are fixed NOW, there is already out a new, better OS called Win7.... that's why Vista sucks and has no chances....

Campers Clan

Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    früher ging das alles, früher ging win 95 auf disketten
    ne ich hatte das auch mit Systemwiederherstellung nach sp2 das net is voll mit infos dazu
    das mit defrag kannte ich nicht
    machs wie wie jeder : win7 ist die lösung
    geht defrag bei dir mit sp2?

Quote Originally Posted by Prosciutto View Post
    Nah dude, its 2010, even if Vistas bugs are fixed NOW, there is already out a new, better OS called Win7.... that's why Vista sucks and has no chances....
    maybe win7 is still (a bit) better but is it really worth to upgrade from vista ultimate to 7 ultimate and pay a few hundreds?

That happened. Once.

XP>all
    the best for sure
    Quote Originally Posted by Prosciutto View Post
    This pics means that eupho is just a big troll created to troll gz people... How poor...

2003-2014 SS/SE

Elite Member

maybe win7 is still (a bit) better but is it really worth to upgrade from vista ultimate to 7 ultimate and pay a few hundreds?
    I would pay thousands of bucks to get rid of Vista Nah, but I think it's worth the upgrade, just because 7 is so much better (in all aspects) than Vista

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Slater View Post
    XP>all
    the best for sure
    LOL

Campers Clan

but for my chipset I have only drivers for vista xp and win2000 https://www.foxconnchannel.com/suppor...D=en-us0002062 foxconn g31m-s socket 775

Lyrical Master

G31

The guy buys all sort of useless stuff (mice, soundcards, headsets, not to mention the anti-static strap), and runs on a Foxconn motherboard

Campers Clan

G31

The guy buys all sort of useless stuff (mice, soundcards, headsets, not to mention the anti-static strap), and runs on a Foxconn motherboard
    is foxconn that bad or what? my pc broke down (motherboard)and the computershop repaired it and afterwards this foxconn motherboard was built in. should I be unsatisfied now or what?

Lyrical Master

Well like every brand it depends how much you're willing to pay but G31 is horrible, you should have gone for P45, what's your CPU ?

And you should have never gave your comp back to the store, you should have bought a new motherboard ( if it really was the problem ) and install it yourself.. Here they charge you 40€ for building a comp

40€ for 15 minutes of work lol, it's 160€ an hour hahaha gotta love these guys

Campers Clan

Well like every brand it depends how much you're willing to pay but G31 is horrible, you should have gone for P45, what's your CPU ?

And you should have never gave your comp back to the store, you should have bought a new motherboard ( if it really was the problem ) and install it yourself.. Here they charge you 40€ for building a comp

40€ for 15 minutes of work lol, it's 160€ an hour hahaha gotta love these guys
    but you laughed after you just heard that it's foxconn not WHICH foxconn motherboard.
    my cpu is the q6600. and sure it's the best to repair it himself if you know how to but not everybody has the knowledge/time to do that and also I didn't have the possibility to check what's defect in my computer since it's my only one. not everybody is a pc freak, dude. I will build my next pc myself and hopefully get more knowledge then.

and what did you mean with "useless stuff"? why is a mouse, 1 soundcard, headset useless? I think it are the basics for gaming, not to mention a mousepad, good pc, good monitor. doesn't make you a pro but at least you're not handicapped anymore.

Lyrical Master

but you laughed after you just heard that it's foxconn not WHICH foxconn motherboard.
    LOL no man you named it post #24, g31-ms, it's a G31 based Micro ATX motherboard (m stands for micro). I don't need to check it out to know that G31 is low end.. that was the first word of my post #25 --> "G31 "
    and sure it's the best to repair it himself if you know how to but not everybody has the knowledge/time to do that and also I didn't have the possibility to check what's defect in my computer since it's my only one. not everybody is a pc freak, dude.
    We'll talk after you build your next PC, you'll feel so stupid thinking it was about knowledge.. it's even easier than building a shelf.. Even DJ dust can do that.. trust me. There's what, ten cables, twelve tops ?

But I'm not blaming you, I'm just telling you... they're con artists.

and what did you mean with "useless stuff"? why is a mouse, 1 soundcard, headset useless? I think it are the basics for gaming, not to mention a mousepad, good pc, good monitor. doesn't make you a pro but at least you're not handicapped anymore.
    You're right but there are most important things than this, having a Q6600 on a Foxconn motherboard, no man.. You don't even need a new comp for now, just a new motherboard, maybe some new RAM if you bought some crap too, a PSU, a cool case, and a new GFX. Then you overclock your Q6600 and you have an amazing gaming station..

Campers Clan

lol you're right. how could I overlook this. I get it now, you just laughed because I buy a highend mouse, headset... and have this extreme shite motherboard.
    but I had no idea that it's so bad. since I never built my own pc I have no idea of motherboards. but I already thought that this pc shop doesn't work properly. he didn't even know what's the real problem. first he said my graphics card is damaged, I bought a new one and then the real problem was my motherboard. finally also my ram was damaged and he removed one part... now the pc is extremely loud and a back sheet metal doesn't fit anymore and got removed(open part) and I have this bad motherboard. it's unbeleavable.
    but the problem is that there's not much place inside the pc that's why he chose the micro atx motherboard. the rest is ok, though. 9800gt, q6600, 500w PSU, but only 2,5gb ram now. the new 9800gt supplanted my soundblaster fatal1ty(too big) what I saw first when I got my pc back...

actually I rather wanna save up for a new pc with a bigger case where my TV card, soundcard, graphics card have enough space. and build it myself of course! that I also can repair it myself. don't you think that I can live with the g31 or slows it everything down too much?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information