Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: JOIN

-|Exorcists|-

Downloads:Uploads: 0

but some russian players deserved for this don't you know the most retarded russians?

I'm awkward sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Eupho View Post
    just answer me one question.
    WHO THE F*CK IS ALEX SPEEDMEISTER.
    A liar?
    Definetely cuz he was talking about his "victory" against jaychyl while he had 300ping and chyliniak had 100.
    A noob?
    Definetely cuz he sux on ru.
    An "angsthase guy"?
    Sure cuz he always trashes me. Well-that' s not me who started it!It' s not with complications about russians! and if u trash me, WHY THE HELL ARE YOU AFRAID TO PLAY A DUEL AND REFUSE MY EVERY CHALLENGE?
    who u are?
    NOBODY!
    OMG ! What a peacock ! You speak at yourself It's fucking funny
    Follow me on my Youtube Channel

That happened. Once.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    OMG ! What a peacock ! You speak at yourself It's fucking funny
    i don' t care

Veteran Member

Downloads: 15  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Zeo View Post
    Same about "Joakims" playing with 100 mbit (if I'm not wrong) and also living in Europe And posting wins with "30:1" or the same ... I'm telling about everyone who lives in Europe, near the GZ server (s), Joakim is just an example with more good inet

Lol, of course we're staying on our servers, because we've here the same ping as you have on GZ etc. Think up why russians can't stay in "Euro-Clans" ? Because being in one clan with mates who play other servers brings totally no sense )

All of that shit is because of two versies of game and shitty netcode ... >_>

I'm sorry for offtop
    Right. I can say more. Most Russians players have Internet 512 kbit - 2mbit DSL (DSL technology = highest ping then LAN provider or optical line to home). And we play on our server, like Euro guys play on Euro servers, it's normal. But more. We play on Euro servers with shitty ping always, we play in GZ tournaments. We play, we don't cry, and we win also. Once I have proved it in structure Campers, when we win clan tournament Many guys prove it now when play on GZ or Figona servers and win it.

p.s. We wait you in 1.05 also. Come on. it will fun. All sam's players is one big family where everyone knows everyone.

That happened. Once.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Speedmeister View Post
    Right. I can say more. Most Russians players have Internet 512 kbit - 2mbit DSL (DSL technology = highest ping then LAN provider or optical line to home). And we play on our server, like Euro guys play on Euro servers, it's normal. But more. We play on Euro servers with shitty ping always, we play in GZ tournaments. We play, we don't cry, and we win also. Once I have proved it in structure Campers, when we win clan tournament Many guys prove it now when play on GZ or Figona servers and win it.

p.s. We wait you in 1.05 also. Come on. it will fun. All sam's players is one big family where everyone knows everyone.
    i and all my friends have good ping and connection to euro. and bad to ru. why so?u lie man, just the skill level on 105 is too low for the players to play on euro servers

Downloads: 21  Uploads: 0

Totally agree with Speedy and Zeo

SGI Clan

Downloads: 37  Uploads: 0

why do you speak about Euro players? isn't Russia part of Europe too?....you are Euro players too; the point is that players who play 1.05 aren't able to win a game in 1.07 cos too many top players there, and so they play 1.05 to show their awesome scores with the greatest noobs of Serious Sam. You speak about distance, well im almost in Nord Africa so what can i say, my situation isn't so different than your LOL

That happened. Once.

Quote Originally Posted by BlacK SpiRiT View Post
    the point is that players who play 1.05 aren't able to win a game in 1.07 cos too many top players there, and so they play 1.05 to show their awesome scores with the greatest noobs of Serious Sam.
    REP

/gratulaje!10k postz done!

Veteran Member

Downloads: 15  Uploads: 0

why do you speak about Euro players? isn't Russia part of Europe too?....you are Euro players too; the point is that players who play 1.05 aren't able to win a game in 1.07 cos too many top players there, and so they play 1.05 to show their awesome scores with the greatest noobs of Serious Sam. You speak about distance, well im almost in Nord Africa so what can i say, my situation isn't so different than your LOL
    While I see more noobs on GZ and Figona players (I told about player 1 and others non colors noobs) than SS.RU PRO. I do not think that players 07 it is better than players 05.

p.s. Geography lesson: Russia is a part Europe and Asia

Campers Clan

Downloads: 11  Uploads: 0

We play on Euro servers with shitty ping always, we play in GZ tournaments. We play, we don't cry, and we win also. Once I have proved it in structure Campers, when we win clan tournament Many guys prove it now when play on GZ or Figona servers and win it.

That's a fact, of course the russians rather play in .ru servers then other servers cause of the lower ping.
    But still they are there to play with us so no complains and if the level of 1.07 players is higher then 1.05 players, i think yes but thats not the mainreason of russians to play 1.05 (i think)

p.s we must do this RLOS vs GZ after clan tournament this summer.. will be fun

SGI Clan

While I see more noobs on GZ and Figona players (I told about player 1 and others non colors noobs) than SS.RU PRO. I do not think that players 07 it is better than players 05.

p.s. Geography lesson: Russia is a part Europe and Asia
    I know, Europe and Asia, so don't talk about us as Euro players and Russians no, may depend. And lol, sure in 1.07 there'r many noobs, but in 1.05 there are many many more, and when you join Figona ST or GZ there's always someone enough skilled to play with and enjoy, if not, i would never play sam, when i join and find only noobs, i leave cos no pleasure there....the few times i played 1.05, i met just noobs and some average players easy to pwn and im one of the worst 1.07 player compared with others..., about ping i still play the most of my matches with 180 ping, but it's np, i like to play with good players not with noobs......so no way, Serious Sam = 1.07

Serious Sam = 1.07
    bullshit

most popular country where play in sam - Russia. 1.07 - serious sam? i dont think so

That happened. Once.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet View Post
    bullshit

most popular country where play in sam - Russia
    sorry Bullet but...
    Quote Originally Posted by Prosciutto View Post
    This pics means that eupho is just a big troll created to troll gz people... How poor...

2003-2014 SS/SE

Quote Originally Posted by Eupho View Post
    sorry Bullet but...
    stop hating and all will be ok

SGI Clan

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet View Post
    bullshit

most popular country where play in sam - Russia. 1.07 - serious sam? i dont think so
    most popular country full of noobs (90%) RUSSIA

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information