Quote Originally Posted by Zeb89 View Post
Gameplay in HD/3 is better and more stable than classic, end of argument. You just can't face the fact that you cannot use lightbulbs and hacks. The few people who passed from classic to HD sucked ass ingame. Black Spirit, Devastator, Joakim, Duke Nukem... couldn't play for crap in HD, and so got frustrated "game sux! Bad engine!" ALL EXCUSES. I player nearly every day, and ALWAYS find active player at any given time. On the other hand, who are you to judge how the game is going? You people have maybe 10-15 hours total playing time, and know absolutely NOTHING. The game has also been patched many times, and will be patched yet again for weapon damage balances, stated by me. Shotty Trouble is already and official map for SS3. I'm contributing a lot... and the game is waaaay better than the MESS old Sam is. But meh, I know you guys are too weak to move on, so enjoy your prehistoric game with your mods/hacks, and ... well ... have fun.
Personally i think if i played seriously the HD version, i could be as skilled as im on the old, or maybe more. Just i dont like the SSHD game, and when u dont like a game, it is hard for a person to play it just because Zeb89 come to ask for .....
About the hacks speech, this is totally hilarious, properly made by you. The fact that in Serious Sam classic there are cheaters is a truth, but u cant name best players of, making them look like hackers, which is false, and second u cant say the ppl dont move just cos of no hax in HD.
I think players of serious sam HD should be even out of this community, so i dont explain myself how i cant see players on HD, or i see very few of them in 1 server only sometimes. SS Classic is old game, so it's ok if there are no many players, but HD is new game so why so few players?
I played SSHD some weeks ago just occasionally, and made some games.....There is some guy who could win me in maps i dont know, but in Fortress and Hole i could win easy even if i never play this game. So what i mean is that if i wanted i could start having a good shape in there, but the problem is that the game is bad.
I see personally bad movments, very coarse and ridiculous gameplay, and playing at the meanwhile the SS Classic, i feel like to keep there my gaming. About hax u are partly right but since i just need to have fun with pc games nowadays, i dont need to be the best, and ofc the skill level on this old game has become so high that isnt so hard to recognize a cheater; for this i prefer the game i like more

Your insults and contempt for a game ( and community) u played and have been a (bad) part too for years, is totally irrelevant for me.

Non riesco a capire come fai a dire che l'HD sia meglio, è una cosa impensabile secondo me....Detto questo, se ti piace giocaci, ma non puoi venire a dire cosa fare, a me davvero quel gioco mi sembbra cosi buggato che non hai idea. Spero che per SS3 ne valga la pena, e magari li potremmo riparlarne.