Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alex'

sese member Snake Champion Asteroids Champion Starship Legend Champion Fishing the Sea Champion Disc Dash Champion Cell-Out Champion Railway Line Champion Penguin Pass Champion

Downloads: 16  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by GODLIKE View Post
    Thats Right.

lololololol

bad as always nighty

:)

Downloads:Uploads: 0

I know i know fede ... :/ But i hope u will owned my face soon !

sese member Snake Champion Asteroids Champion Starship Legend Champion Fishing the Sea Champion Disc Dash Champion Cell-Out Champion Railway Line Champion Penguin Pass Champion

Downloads: 16  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
    I know i know fede ... :/ But i hope u will owned my face soon !
    i sux too

Campers Clan

Downloads: 60  Uploads: 5

Quote Originally Posted by BlacK SpiRiT View Post
    you can bann me, you think i fucking care about ?......i only saw a screen and commented, and he starts trash, but i dont have to explain u, if u have eyes u already saw.
    You think i will shut my mouth just cos u said me so?
    exactly the kind of answer I expected.. then let me tell you that you just gave me one more reason to ban you since you don't care about it. The point is that if it's to post such comment you can keep them for yourself, we don't want that kind of crap there. And if you wanna play at who'll have the bigger head then you already lost, fuck off.

Corsair - Asus - Razer - Beyerdynamic

SGI Clan

Downloads: 37  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Metaliman View Post
    exactly the kind of answer I expected.. then let me tell you that you just gave me one more reason to ban you since you don't care about it. The point is that if it's to post such comment you can keep them for yourself, we don't want that kind of crap there. And if you wanna play at who'll have the bigger head then you already lost, fuck off.
    i only say the truth, if u dont want comments, then why do u post screens? keep them for urself. I said what happens in servers, no trash, no kidding.

OMG, what did u expect me to say?

Meta:"i bann u from section"
    Simo:"oh nooooooo, please my king, dont bann me, this section is all or me, it's vital for me, live or die question please dont bann me"

u like that?....im always right so useless u argue with me...
    yeah better bann me, or i will own u every replay....

Quote Originally Posted by Gods Hand View Post
    i sux too
    Ohh yeah i know i know , like always !

Campers Clan

i only say the truth, if u dont want comments, then why do u post screens? keep them for urself. I said what happens in servers, no trash, no kidding.

OMG, what did u expect me to say?

Meta:"i bann u from section"
    Simo:"oh nooooooo, please my king, dont bann me, this section is all or me, it's vital for me, live or die question please dont bann me"

u like that?....im always right so useless u argue with me...
    no you are not always right, since you post in my section, you must at least respect a minimum my members, whatever they are doing.
    Don't like, don't post that's all.

would you appreciate that I come to your screenthread and that I say "omg simo nabbo always leaving and whining about lags"?
    of course no, so try to immagine yourself at the nighty's place, how would you take it?

That's what I thought

So for the second time, shut your mouth.

SGI Clan

Quote Originally Posted by Metaliman View Post
    no you are not always right, since you post in my section, you must at least respect a minimum my members, whatever they are doing.
    Don't like, don't post that's all.

would you appreciate that I come to your screenthread and that I say "omg simo nabbo always leaving and whining about lags"?
    of course no, so try to immagine yourself at the nighty's place, how would you take it?

That's what I thought

So for the second time, shut your mouth.
    Nighty thing is called: RAGE QUIT....how can i have respect? When he pwns me (never) he can get the screen cos i dont leave, while when i pwn him i cant get the screen cos he leaves cos coward. Is it fair? Today in game, even ur clanmate Rift agreed with me when he left, omg.
    You are right sometimes i complain about lags, but this is not whining, cos i have lags for real. But i can understand it can be annoying, but do i leave the games? NO, even with lags, i finish every game i play, cos im not coward.
    You will see the difference if u are smart. Instead of defending him, u should agree with me.
    Dont order me anymore, u are not my boss, bann me if u want. Im only talking, you are trashing -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Metaliman

You can come to my screenthread and tell what u want if u have eny reasonable argument, im not that coward to bann u, i will just replay being right as usual.

U make me laught ! How many games play we together since im back ? 1 , maybe 2 ... LOL ! And it was 2 hours ago , 20h in french so the time for eat ! Abrutis ....

SGI Clan

Quote Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
    U make me laught ! How many games play we together since im back ? 1 , maybe 2 ... LOL ! And it was 2 hours ago , 20h in french so the time for eat ! Abrutis ....
    i saw u 3 times today leaving...and when u left, all said "noob nighty"....really. If u wont leave in future, i wont be needed to let a negative comment

No probs

Campers Clan

Nighty thing is called: RAGE QUIT....how can i have respect? When he pwns me (never) he can get the screen cos i dont leave, while when i pwn him i cant get the screen cos he leaves cos coward. Is it fair? Today in game, even ur clanmate Rift agreed with me when he left, omg.
    You are right sometimes i complain about lags, but this is not whining, cos i have lags for real. But i can understand it can be annoying, but do i leave the games? NO, even with lags, i finish every game i play, cos im not coward.
    You will see the difference if u are smart. Instead of defending him, u should agree with me.
    Dont order me anymore, u are not my boss, bann me if u want. Im only talking, you are trashing -.-
    sure I see the difference, i'm not blind, but he's still a member of my clan and I have to protect him. The day i'll judge he's not worth being in my clan anymore i'll kick him don't worry. But at the moment I don't see why I should do that.

You can come to my screenthread and tell what u want if u have eny reasonable argument, im not that coward to bann u, i will just replay being right as usual.
    I won't do that because i'm not as unrespectful as you.

now you'll excuse me but i go to sleep cya.

@nighty: demande a omi de passer mon topic et le tien dans cette sections, on continura nos vielles encyclopedies

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information