Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.

Thread: FireFox 10

Campers Clan

Downloads: 60  Uploads: 5

FireFox 10

Well since the 9.0.1 FF is just crapping as hell.. when I try to load a website that contains flashs, videos, advertisings etc.. FF gets completely frozen. The only solution is Ctrl + alt + remove..
    I tryed to install older version such the 8.0.1 but it's crashing in the same way, something I didn't understand because I had this version before and it was always working correctly... I've also tryed to update the adobe flash player with right settings ("64bit", "other browsers") but still no result.

Some says it's due to the RAM, FF takes too much RAM so it makes FF automaticly crash.. but I doubt it would be because of that, I have 6GB of RAM and I think it's well enough to run everything without any problem.
    Some other says it's google who did that to get more Chrome downloads ( what bullshits)

maybe someone got a solution?
    I'm running with Opera right now which is very similar to FF, but I don't like the system of "quick links" I find it less functional than on FF.. also I lost around 400 quick links.. that's pretty embarassing.

maybe it would be good to let us know if someone got news about it, i'll keep searching too..

edit: FF 10 works perfectly on my old computer, windows XP SP3 and only 1GB of RAM

Corsair - Asus - Razer - Beyerdynamic

The Dude

Downloads:Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Metaliman View Post
    Well since the 9.0.1 FF is just crapping as hell.. when I try to load a website that contains flashs, videos, advertisings etc.. FF gets completely frozen. The only solution is Ctrl + alt + remove..
    I tryed to install older version such the 8.0.1 but it's crashing in the same way, something I didn't understand because I had this version before and it was always working correctly... I've also tryed to update the adobe flash player with right settings ("64bit", "other browsers") but still no result.

Some says it's due to the RAM, FF takes too much RAM so it makes FF automaticly crash.. but I doubt it would be because of that, I have 6GB of RAM and I think it's well enough to run everything without any problem.
    Some other says it's google who did that to get more Chrome downloads ( what bullshits)

maybe someone got a solution?
    I'm running with Opera right now which is very similar to FF, but I don't like the system of "quick links" I find it less functional than on FF.. also I lost around 400 quick links.. that's pretty embarassing.

maybe it would be good to let us know if someone got news about it, i'll keep searching too..

edit: FF 10 works perfectly on my old computer, windows XP SP3 and only 1GB of RAM
    Downgrade to XP ...
    ....... Always Look On The Bright Side of Life

sese member Snake Champion Asteroids Champion Starship Legend Champion Fishing the Sea Champion Disc Dash Champion Cell-Out Champion Railway Line Champion Penguin Pass Champion

Downloads: 16  Uploads: 0

fire what?

Advanced Member

Downloads: 26  Uploads: 0

?

Thread Information