Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.

Thread: HELP Audacity

Campers Clan

Downloads: 59  Uploads: 5

HELP Audacity

someone tell me how to register a mp3 sound at 320kbps on audacity 2.0.0 PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or i'm gonna explode seriously -.-

i'm searching like 3 weeks that fucking crap and there is absolutely nothing at all on google

Corsair - Asus - Razer - Beyerdynamic

Elite Member

Downloads: 18  Uploads: 7

Is this the personal problem u were talking about?

https://www.gamezone24.net/forums/sho...49#post1171749

Campers Clan

it has nothing about my personal problems.. it's just about me and my familly.

There i'm really asking help about that crap of audacity

Elite Member

Yea lol I was joking... Anyway I think Audacity is total crap, Ive tried using that myself but it was so fucked up I renounced and used Adobe Audition

Campers Clan

Adobe audition... do you have a good tricky crack for it too? btw thanks for the vegas crack, working well

Elite Member

Talk later on skype

Lyrical Master

Downloads:Uploads: 0

It's pretty easy, you can either export it in wave format, and convert/compress it to mp3 using an external program, or you can download the Lame encoder ( lame_enc.dll ) and put it wherever you want, preferably where you installed Audacity (ex C:\Program Files\Audacity\)

Then in Audacity, File -> Export, choose mp3 in the drop-down list and if you're asked where the lame_enc.dll file is, just browse to where you put it.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dre View Post
    It's pretty easy, you can either export it in wave format, and convert/compress it to mp3 using an external program, or you can download the Lame encoder ( lame_enc.dll ) and put it wherever you want, preferably where you installed Audacity (ex C:\Program Files\Audacity\)

Then in Audacity, File -> Export, choose mp3 in the drop-down list and if you're asked where the lame_enc.dll file is, just browse to where you put it.
    yeah but the tricky thing about audacity is that it's really basic and u gotta add many plugins to get it working properly. That's why I always hated it

Lyrical Master

Yep, Audacity is a small program, I don't really use plugins cause I don't do much on it but whenever I have to do a quick job, Audacity it is.

The zoom is phenomenal so it's great to extract accapellas from songs and the noise removal feature is fantastic, I always record my voice in Audacity, remove the noise in there, and then import it in other programs to mix it with the track, add effects etc..

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dre View Post
    Yep, Audacity is a small program, I don't really use plugins cause I don't do much on it but whenever I have to do a quick job, Audacity it is.
    Exactly! Audacity rules when it comes to doing simple tasks

Campers Clan

In fact the song quality was asked before exportation in previous Audacity versions, but they are all shuting down when you press the "stop" button so you cannot record anything at all. (at least under win7 64bit) only the latest 2.0.0 works correctly for me. I've of course added the lame_enc.dll, but on 2.0.0 it's always automaticly exported into 180kbps quality.

Solution was:

The window where you write the name of your song to register, on the right of the field you choose the format there is an "Option" button, I didn't notice it before.

Thread Information