Well... to be honest I don't know by what I should begin... Anyway, here we go:

I decided it was time for me to leave The Untouchables clan. Everyone will probabbly find this completely weak, sensless, but also very coward... and believe me I didn't this choice by simple pleasure... Especially after all the work I had to do to keep it alive, we even played a tournament and finnished 4th... that's not nothing for a young clan created by novice players... I'm glad i've been the founder and leader of the best new clan of all times. I only regret I couldn't do it before around at least 2005.. nowdays I would say it's a bit too late, but not hopeless though. And I've got the conviction that The Untouhables has a great future even without me. I know im leaving behind me an open door in this closed community, an open door towards lot's of novice players who would like to become someone in this game, the begining of the next generation of serious sam players, the next talents and the newests revelations.
But even as a responsable clan leader/founder, I had to go further... and this way is unfortunately not in TUC... It's like that.

The memberlist has been updated. My moderation rights may be removed right now.
In the case The Untouchables has to die, The Untouchables's name stays the property of Metaliman and the clan could in NONE case be rebirthed without his personal agreement.