Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Campers Clan

Downloads: 11  Uploads: 0

holy shitt whats going on in here

Elite Member

Downloads: 42  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by HanG View Post
    I expected that. I knew they will kick me after the ct and also because you took new players. I was talking from the start that I hate alias noobs and cheaters and some lames in this game but nobody wanted to hear that so. I dont give a fuck. I knew it will happen since qs decided to took 7 new members. I bet he wanted me out after I call him idiot coz he didnt show up for sgi vs devils. his apologise was fake now im sure .My behave wasnt good either but I said I hate alias noobs cheaters and lame hunting style and I will treat people like that like a garbage.
    I'm sorry but you should take a look at yourself. How many times did I warn you to stop that? It seems like you didn't give a shit about what I say but I've been always loyal towards you (If I wanted to kick you, I would have done that way earlier because you had always given enough reasons to do so)...that's a sure thing as leader. My apologize was supposed to be serious because I knew you're an explosive person and I was really sure that I couldn't show up against SGI. Even now, I'm not angry on you but if I had accepted your attitude even longer, it would have only given more and more damage to our image. And honestly, I have to think about what is the best for the whole clan and not for only one single person.
    But okay...if you want to start bitching, you can do that but I'm the wrong person.

I'm gonna close this thread now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information