Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.

Thread: Leave

Downloads: 20  Uploads: 0

Leave

It's so devastating for me to leave this clan as I really thought it was somewhere I would be able to grow but with TUC, this clan lacks leadership and we don't do anything as a team to get better and whatnot, I do not see myself in this clan as I thought I would've and I really thought this was the right clan for me but now realized it was not the right decision, I hope everyone in TUC understands and will miss you all. Thank you.

Annihilation Army!

Downloads: 11  Uploads: 0

what the fuck????
    lacks leadership?

ROFL. maybe you are a guy who dont have a real life. but on this plantes you can find humans who have work and friends and so on.
    Our Members can feel free to organize some Teamgames?
    but anyway... Good Luck in the Future

still loading

Elite Member

Downloads:Uploads: 0

Just some advice. If Molotow would have let you join you would have left them for the same reason. And now you leave TUC.
    Understand that Sam is an old dying game before you join your next ex clan. It's not active like in the past, and before you know it, you'll be concidered a clan hopper and will find it hard to find a clan who wants you. Choose carefully and settle

Downloads: 20  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Petter View Post
    Just some advice. If Molotow would have let you join you would have left them for the same reason. And now you leave TUC.
    Understand that Sam is an old dying game before you join your next ex clan. It's not active like in the past, and before you know it, you'll be concidered a clan hopper and will find it hard to find a clan who wants you. Choose carefully and settle
    Thank you for this, I will take it into my attention when joining future clans or creating.

-)C(-

Downloads: 89  Uploads: 0

anyway, you noob, and you can not help our clan
    bb

Devils Clan Member

Downloads: 44  Uploads: 0

I think this guy is talking about Ghosty (lacks of leadership). Im sure

Downloads: 21  Uploads: 0

TUC

Good luck dude

GODLIKE
    Quote Originally Posted by Little-Buck View Post
    It's so devastating for me to leave this clan as I really thought it was somewhere I would be able to grow but with TUC, this clan lacks leadership and we don't do anything as a team to get better and whatnot, I do not see myself in this clan as I thought I would've and I really thought this was the right clan for me but now realized it was not the right decision, I hope everyone in TUC understands and will miss you all. Thank you.
    If you wanna Play Teamgames just start Threads in Private you havent do that. so its not my fault or the fault of my brother.
    we have much things to do at the moment. but we are NOT inactiv. I wish you Good Luck Little Buck.

Campers Clan

Downloads: 60  Uploads: 5

Quote Originally Posted by JackOf View Post
    anyway, you noob, and you can not help our clan
    bb
    Avoid that please, you ruin your image and the clan too.

Little Buck is not totally wrong though, remember that being a clan leader is not easy and even if you have a true job, that shouldn't be a problem for leadering your clan, otherwise, don't take those responsabilitys. Being leader asks a lot of time to manage your clan in the interest of all members. If you're unable to do it, just give up.

@ Godlike: You used your moderation rights to set you as a clan leader without the member's opinion. I didn't say anything because I thought you could be able to take a such responsabilty... but you seems to miss what is exactly a clan leader, by consequences you should only be a moderator/co-leader.

Now i'll tell you in my opinion how should be the leadership:

Leaders: SaadCore - Real Steel
    Co leaders: JackOf - Klesk - Godlike

Take my message in consideration, just an advice

Corsair - Asus - Razer - Beyerdynamic

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

ok

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

GODLIKE
    clsd.

Thread Information