Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: :)

Advanced Member

Downloads: 10  Uploads: 0

:)

I've got my new GTX 690 yesterday I had to save some money and sell my old GTX 590 () to buy this beauty ..

I can upload my 3DMark11 and 3DMark Vantage Results if someone is interested

sese member Snake Champion Asteroids Champion Starship Legend Champion Fishing the Sea Champion Disc Dash Champion Cell-Out Champion Railway Line Champion Penguin Pass Champion

Downloads: 16  Uploads: 0

can it run serious sam without problem? i will buy too if yes

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

lol u only returned to brag with new hardware?

anyway, its a good card if ure a hollywood movie editor

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Post Tenebras Lux

~900 €

Like Amco says, unless you're a professional video editor..

Elite Member

Downloads: 42  Uploads: 0

Petter should be interested

Campers Clan

Downloads: 59  Uploads: 5

wtf.. what's the size of this "card"? looks like some 30 or 40cm.. it takes like 1/4 of your central unit

Corsair - Asus - Razer - Beyerdynamic

InterPlayFigonaOwner

Downloads: 49  Uploads: 0

meta had a heart attack

Limited Edition
    42 A'dam Server Admin

Downloads: 41  Uploads: 0

uhmm this smells like modding phanatic

~ Proud member of Limited Edition since 19 January 2009 ~

sese member Snake Champion Asteroids Champion Starship Legend Champion Fishing the Sea Champion Disc Dash Champion Cell-Out Champion Railway Line Champion Penguin Pass Champion

Downloads: 16  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Prottoss View Post
    meta had a heart attack
    pff..he can sell all of his mouse,he can have a quad sli of these

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

i still dont get it, even the 590 was overpowered

it is like u buy a bugatti veyron just for the drive in at Mc Donald's

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

elus1veness

Downloads: 781  Uploads: 58

Quote Originally Posted by Siron Ex View Post
    ~900 €

Like Amco says, unless you're a professional video editor..
    Agreed But nice stuff, anyway
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

solid as a rock, cold as ice and dark as the night (zeo) (c) amco 2023

Elite Member

Downloads: 18  Uploads: 7

Nice waste of money dude! You really don't know how to spend them, got too much money? Please send me some, I can spend it in better ways

Also: what did you expect when you created this thread? People bowing down to your overpriced toy? Did you hope to enlarge your penis size?

I can play nearly every game I want maxed out with an AMD Athlon 64x2 6000+ 3GHz / AMD HD 6850. (MSAA 4x on most of them... So what?)

Advanced Membury

Downloads: 52  Uploads: 0

Waste of money, could've bought 5 good mice with it

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post
    i still dont get it, even the 590 was overpowered

it is like u buy a bugatti veyron just for the drive in at Mc Donald's
    There are things, that buying is simply unreasonable or just stupid, but these are things that we want to own. You're buying them for satisfaction or to improve others etc. so as long as you can afford them and you're enjoying these things, does the rest really matter? I can bet you want this card too, or even 2, or 10 if it's possible, just to have it. And this hobby is not as expensive as cars

Quote Originally Posted by Prosciutto View Post
    Nice waste of money dude! You really don't know how to spend them, got too much money? Please send me some, I can spend it in better ways

Also: what did you expect when you created this thread? People bowing down to your overpriced toy? Did you hope to enlarge your penis size?

I can play nearly every game I want maxed out with an AMD Athlon 64x2 6000+ 3GHz / AMD HD 6850. (MSAA 4x on most of them... So what?)

I saw your unboxing video of some $30 mouse. And what did you expected when you made that movie? People jerking off to that? You're happy with your $30 toy and I'm happy with my $1000 toy You have also posted other photos of your PC here like a proud kid, so i guess we're the same in many ways This is a 'PC Hardware' section by the way, so what's wrong with making a thread like this in there? No one forced you to reply

And it's funny how you compare my penis size, because of things i own, and because you cannot afford them. I can smell jealousy

Elite Member

Downloads: 18  Uploads: 7

Quote Originally Posted by Play3r View Post
    There are things, that buying is simply unreasonable or just stupid, but these are things that we want to own. You're buying them for satisfaction or to improve others etc. so as long as you can afford them and you're enjoying these things, does the rest really matter? I can bet you want this card too, or even 2, or 10 if it's possible, just to have it. And this hobby is not as expensive as cars

I saw your unboxing video of some $30 mouse. And what did you expected when you made that movie? People jerking off to that? You're happy with your $30 toy and I'm happy with my $1000 toy You have also posted other photos of your PC here like a proud kid, so i guess we're the same in many ways This is a 'PC Hardware' section by the way, so what's wrong with making a thread like this in there? No one forced you to reply

And it's funny how you compare my penis size, because of things i own, and because you cannot afford them. I can smell jealousy
    Your smell works bad I guess.

1) To start, I haven't created a brandnew thread to show my rig pics, I'm not that proud of it like you are.
    2) Second, you see that side panel with blue lights and AMD logo (in the pics I posted)? I crafted it myself with my hands and a drill, what did you actually do? Pay money for a graphic card, wow, I see lots of efforts and personal work in that.
    3) Third, my youtube vid was a UNBOXING vid, I used to have subscribers on my channel who actually wanted to see this stuff. I also did a review of the mouse (before getting my channel closed by youtube censorship).
    4) I'm not the only one in this thread who told you the truth (waste of money), but I guess I touched your proud heart much more than the others. Truth hurts.
    5) nVidia ---> overpriced toys for people who want to think they're good (pro?) gamers. Or for massive video editing (which I guess isn't your case )
    AMD ---> the best price / performance. As I already told somewhere else to some other kid who thought I am jealous: I'm a rich guy, guess I'm lucky, I don't actually need someone else's money. But still, I don't like waste of money, even if I could give a fuck about it.

And no, I haven't compared your graphic card to your penis size, I just assumed you did that since you were so proud of it, like if you managed to grow your dick up to 2 more inches

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information