Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just my 5 cents

Devils Clan

Downloads: 26  Uploads: 0

Just my 5 cents

It's not a cry topic just want to share my thoughts in public.
    I found it a little bit nonsensical having a clan as well as a clan forum section in which nobody can comment on your topics. Are you aware of being laughed at?
    Also, found it funny making Evolta a CPX member while not that long ago he admitted he's going to be a clanless member or a 1 man clan.
    Anyway i am to old for arguing at least arguing about any game cause it's not a reality. As i said i am just giving my thoughts about it and hope no one will take it offensive. Just tell me what's so special in your "new project" qs? i am so curious

Don't close/delete my topic please
    Last edited by Marduk; 04.12.2012 at 12:17.

Bellatores

Downloads: 25  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Marduk View Post
    Also, found it funny making Evolta a CPX member while not that long ago he admitted he's going to be a clanless member or a 1 man clan.

Just tell me what's so special in your "new project" qs? i am so curious
    about me:
    They didn't just make me a member.... I will force my will upon them.

about special:
    well .. I am in it and I'm going to try to help with this "project"

Ego post

The First Encounter

The Second Encounter

Elite Member

Downloads: 42  Uploads: 0

First, Hello Marduk!

I don't really know how close you observe other threads at Gamezone but I've noticed that there is too much flaming what is just awful to me. We're not award of being laughed at, why should we? I'm just tired of reading trash and most people here think they're that "smart-aleck", there's not even a point in argumentating/defending himself because you can even be right and they won't admit it.
    Actually, my project wasn't supposed to be "special". Though, we translated it into CPX which was the better way. But due to my project, we were able to start CPX again. I don't know why you come up with that thread because it will cause a big hype again. Maybe your intention wasn't it to hate but there are a few other people who you've invited now.
    Where is the point whether Evolta is clanless or not? For the community itself, it's better to have as many people as possible who belong to a clan and wear their tags in game.

GZ TROLL Mission To Mars Champion Hexxagon Champion

Downloads:Uploads: 0

just my 50 cent;

u just knew id post to this im sure most of your reply was indirectly aimed at me which is no problem for being scared - its me were talking about here

Why call it a project BTW - whats different from this project and any other clan?

Evolta "never joining another clan again" is like when Metli said he's leaving GZ forever

Their isnt that many trash topics, trash "is fuck your dirty hairy ugly scary loose pussy slut of a mother" i dont like to read this shit either, but i like to read a few threads "Heated Discussions" and laugh and not take so much things too seriously - it is just a game... but QS i have to agree with Marduk here;

Why the sudden leave without proper explanation?
    Why did you want to start this new project?
    Why?
    Why?
    mob.

I walk at streets and sit at girl house, touch her b00bs and all da shizzle

Bellatores

Quote Originally Posted by -L/u/K/3- View Post
    Evolta "never joining another clan again" is like when Metli said he's leaving GZ forever

Their isnt that many trash topics
    This is what QS means

and next time you quote me, ("" are quotation marks) then at least make it something I did literally say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evolta View Post
    As for now, I am planning to stay clanless (maybe have fun in my 1-man-clan or something). Just because no clan represents the way I want a clan to be like.
    I think that gamezone kinda is 1 big clan,... the sub-devisions just dont make sens to me.
    I want to try to make this sub-devision different from others.
    If you ask me why..

I would say, check back soon.

The First Encounter

The Second Encounter

This is what QS means

and next time you quote me, ("" are quotation marks) then at least make it something I did literally say.

I want to try to make this sub-devision different from others.
    If you ask me why..

I would say, check back soon.
    You said it in "So Many Words" you know exactly what I mean, you dont need to be smart here, but can i also ask you something seeing as you seem to be so keen to Tell me to do something,

Only reply when your spoken to I'll be so glad to come back here and check soon to see the difference in this project from a normal clan - could you PM me when to check so that I dont forget

elus1veness

Downloads: 781  Uploads: 58

Never say never guys ... Evo said he is going to be clanless, but he is in CPX because it is probably boring to be clanless; years ago I was saying I will never ressurect Immortals but I did, because I have been missing it, also russian community needed that; Marduk said he won't play after the 2v2 ST Tournament but I saw him in the game afterwards, because it is IMPOSSIBLE to leave Sam while you still have a time for it; all of this is absolutely normal. Things change, people sometimes need a new, and this is I personally think why Raf and Niklas did it. In the summer of 2009 Nilkas made a ressurecting of Devils in REALLY AMAZING WAY (even better than CPX now I think), I have never seen anything like this in community, and now, after 3,5 years (!) the clan is still more than alive, he definitely deserves respect but now he just made the next step which is also good - I don't hide I would join CPX if Immortals wouldn't exist With respect to two my favourite clans - Devils and CPX
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

solid as a rock, cold as ice and dark as the night (zeo) (c) amco 2023

Quote Originally Posted by Zeo View Post
    Never say never guys ... Evo said he is going to be clanless, but he is in CPX because it is probably boring to be clanless; years ago I was saying I will never ressurect Immortals but I did, because I have been missing it, also russian community needed that; Marduk said he won't play after the 2v2 ST Tournament but I saw him in the game afterwards, because it is IMPOSSIBLE to leave Sam while you still have a time for it; all of this is absolutely normal. Things change, people sometimes need a new, and this is I personally think why Raf and Niklas did it. In the summer Nilkas made a ressurecting of Devils in REALLY AMAZING WAY (even better than CPX now I think), I have never seen anything like this in community, and now, after 3,5 years (!) the clan is still more than alive, he definitely deserves respect but now he just made the next step which is also good - I don't hide I would join CPX if Immortals wouldn't exist With respect to two my favourite clans - Devils and CPX
    Wise words!

QS is a good guy, never had anything against him he done a good job im sure he will carry on too aswell Just felt that he could of explained what you just said above to us instead of a sudden leave

Shit happens I guess!

Devils Clan

Downloads: 66  Uploads: 0

I must say that I agree with Zeo.
    My personal opinion is more clans = more fun, and i support CPX rebirth. It is much better than starting new project like ASAP which failed so fast. Instead of training games with same people, we can organise and enjoy in clan games. Niklas was good leader and i hope he will keep CPX alive much as possible. Far as i know, same thing happened in the past with Figona and Devils, after Devils rebirth. This situation shouldn't affect on Devils because we are one of the most active clans at the moment. I would like to see Villains and Figona active again.I hope this new SS-Revolution will bring us more new players and more fun in community.

Bellatores

you dont need to be smart here, but can i also ask you something seeing as you seem to be so keen to Tell me to do something
    Only reply when your spoken to
    I can talk for myself and you had my name included in your post. As for you,... when was it that you were spoken to directly? you only thought they talked about you and had to reply already.

The First Encounter

The Second Encounter

I can talk for myself and you had my name included in your post. As for you,... when was it that you were spoken to directly? you only thought they talked about you and had to reply already.
    I guess we'll never know

Campers Clan

Downloads: 15  Uploads: 0

but what is with the veridian dynamics signature then, evo?
    'To tell you the truth, I can beat anyone in the world.' ~ Bruce Lee

Quote Originally Posted by X Fighter View Post
    but what is with the veridian dynamics signature then, evo?
    I think hes pretending to be a businessman

Elite Member

Downloads: 42  Uploads: 0

Why the sudden leave without proper explanation?
    Why did you want to start this new project?
    Sry for not answering yet, dude
    Well, a proper explanation wouldn't have changed anything the better way imo. Because circumstances and result would have been the same. Either you wish me all the best for the future or you curse me
    Because I didn't feel the clan anymore. And at the end, I wanted to change something so I can enjoy playing again. I needed some variety. And honestly, It was sad what happened to CPX in the past. I backstabbed Raf and all other people who I had a good time with in CPX and I disappointed them by joining Campers back then. I've always loved Complexity because I had been the third member after the founders themselves. I'm sorry again but I had to see what's the best for myself

Devils Clan

Downloads: 10  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by QuietStorm View Post
    Sry for not answering yet, dude
    Well, a proper explanation wouldn't have changed anything the better way imo. Because circumstances and result would have been the same. Either you wish me all the best for the future or you curse me
    Because I didn't feel the clan anymore. And at the end, I wanted to change something so I can enjoy playing again. I needed some variety. And honestly, It was sad what happened to CPX in the past. I backstabbed Raf and all other people who I had a good time with in CPX and I disappointed them by joining Campers back then. I've always loved Complexity because I had been the third member after the founders themselves. I'm sorry again but I had to see what's the best for myself
    i guess i must agree with you in a half way But for me you will be always a part of Devil's. You make so mutch for Devil's , it's not easy to say bye after all this years , so i hope u understand why we complain a little bit , we just miss you mate . Anyway, personally i think that CPX rebith is cool and good idea . Gl in future , specially in upcoming clanmatch vs Devils

Ps. Pls dont invite Deva anymore , he is a true Devil and he should stay with us

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information