Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gender Wage Gap

Campers Clan

Downloads: 15  Uploads: 0

Gender Wage Gap

I'm sure you know already about the so called "gender pay gap" and I just wanted to inform you that it's complete nonsense (for those who don't already know it). In the Internet you find some interesting facts about it. Look at this

part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpQsLxUwXcY&list=UL

part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RscKyvgw-Y4&list=UL

part 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61tbL3yD_AI&list=UL

OH, the end of the third video is a must see, so funny
    'To tell you the truth, I can beat anyone in the world.' ~ Bruce Lee

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

i really dislike the idea of a forced gender equality, this came up from the democracy and the social community we live in... which is nothing bad ofcourse but it brings disadvantages with it and feminism is one ofcourse... in the past women were burned and treated like shit and so our social politics have to be trying to resolve this, no thanks

the army is a very good example, it is proven women got a better chance to get an appropriate career

just take a look back, what did us men invent and what did women invent? (even marie curie had male help)
    it is better to remove the forced gender equality and leave it the way it worked for ages

my main point is: women are being supported better than men in any cases and this should stop.

im not hating women, but it might have a reason they are anatomically weaker than us men, think about it
    and they get older than men for a reason too

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Post Tenebras Lux

Downloads: 10  Uploads: 0

Whoever is seriously interested in the issue:

www.google.de/#q=mens+rights

und für alle Deutschen

https://www.wikimannia.org

Hab mich damals, als ich ne Vorladung zum Zwangs(Wehr)dienst bekommen hab, zum ersten mal ernsthaft mit dem Thema beschäftigt, und seitdem immer mit einem Auge verfolgt.

Elite Member

Downloads:Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by X Fighter View Post
    I'm sure you know already about the so called "gender pay gap" and I just wanted to inform you that it's complete nonsense
    I saw a few minutes of the first video, and 3-4 minutes of the end of the last video.
    What do you mean with 'complete nonsens', that there is no gender pay gap, or that it should be or that it shouldn't?

Campers Clan

Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post
    im not hating women, but it might have a reason they are anatomically weaker than us men, think about it
    and they get older than men for a reason too
    and why do u htink that's the case?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Petter View Post
    I saw a few minutes of the first video, and 3-4 minutes of the end of the last video.
    What do you mean with 'complete nonsens', that there is no gender pay gap, or that it should be or that it shouldn't?
    there's no unfair pay gap for women. men earn more but only because they work more or take more risks. but there is an unfair pay gap for men. male cops have a much harder/more risky job but are being paid the same in equal positions.
    What I find difficult here is that it sounds totally crazy at first because it's against everything what the main stream media is telling us:women are victims, men are perpetraitors, privileged
    But hey here in my country some years ago they told us the same about
    jews:evil, oppressors; most other races : victims, good
    and almost everybody believed it...

@Siron Ex: gute Seite

Elite Member

But why do you make this a woman vs man thing? The way you'r reasoning takes this way beyond that.
    Let's say I work in a place that demands a lot of physical strength, and for the purpose of this example, let's say I'm much stronger than most other guys. What I accomplish in 4 hours takes other guys 8 hours to do. And the funny thing is that to do what I do in 4 hours doesn't even make me sweat, it's a piece of cake. But other guys work their fucking ass off to accomplish half of my work. When they get home their bodies hurt and they are dead tired etc, while I'm in the pub each night.
    So while they are truly slaving to get paid, I hardly make an effort at all and still accomplish way more.

Now, should I get paid more then them? Think before you answer.

VPN Elite

Now, should I get paid more then than them? Think before you answer.
    no, but the others should change their job ..

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Elite Member

No, I meant that I'm much stronger than "normal" guys.
    There will always be someone better and stronger, and in my example I was way stronger than the other guys, who were average, or "normal" strong.

VPN Elite

we are talking about physical gender aspects now, everyone knows where it leads to but this is not the point...

Elite Member

we are talking about physical gender aspects now, everyone knows where it leads to but this is not the point...
    Yes that's exactely the point. You just can't make a gender difference without also making a man vs man difference.

So you mean that while I'm 50% stronger than you, and get 50% more work done I should not get paid more than you since you're not a woman, though you work like a little girl compared to me?

VPN Elite

lol man we are talking about mental properties only..

i havent seen much women doing great inventions to be honest but wouldnt mind if u name some

Elite Member

mental properties only
    Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD
    i havent seen much women doing great inventions
    Quote Originally Posted by X Fighter
    cops have a much harder/more risky job but are being paid the same in equal positions.
    So which one is it? Seems to me X Figher is talking about the physical aspect. Though, again, I didn't see his vids so I may be out of limits.

BTW X, can you see where I'm getting at?

GZ TROLL Mission To Mars Champion Hexxagon Champion

Petter,

Amco is a retard dont waste ur time

mob

I walk at streets and sit at girl house, touch her b00bs and all da shizzle

Elite Member

Downloads: 35  Uploads: 0

Yes that's exactely the point. You just can't make a gender difference without also making a man vs man difference.

So you mean that while I'm 50% stronger than you, and get 50% more work done I should not get paid more than you since you're not a woman, though you work like a little girl compared to me?
    maybe that is exception but i think we are talking about majority here...as all men are stronger and can devote most of his time to work which is not possible for a woman all the time as they have to manage home too but men but this all things really doesen't matter to me as thats how the way god created all
    but that's not my point i just believe in target basis work and achievement basis payout that's how i run my company but not sure if its good or not
    Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Campers Clan

@Petter

It's funny because exactly this questions is being asked in the video. It's a good question and the answer is that there is no real solution which would make both parties happy. If you pay both the same the man who carries more will be unhappy but if you pay the one more who strains harder the other one will be angry.

However I would plead for paying for the results only. If you work 6 hours, another one also 6 hours but you have better/more results I would pay you more. Anything else is stupid. As Amco said, if u aren't good in your job search another job. and btw it's mostly the men who strain more in work.
    women just wanna get payed for their time, men for their results.

But this matters only in jobs which require physical strength and these are not much. In all other jobs women could maybe work as much/hard as men but they don't because they don't have to. A men is much more dependend on his own income.
    A man without money: loser, virgin, starving
    a woman has more alternatives and always keeps her eyes open for a richer man. Just think about this. 80% of the money is earned by men BUT women own 60% of all wealth in the USA (and I think in most other countries, too) so for her there are better ways to get rich than working until you sweat.

So in the end men earn a bit more in same jobs but it's well deserved due to harder working and thus more results(not only physical), more extra hours and less absence because of illness. If they were payed the same it was really unfair.

Oh and the statistics that show a HUGE gender wage gap are nonsense. They ignore extra hours, absence due to illness and don't differenciate between full time/part time jobs. Sometimes they don't even compare the same jobs.

- - - Updated - - -

I have smth else for you, yet, Petter. Even if women would get payed unfairly less (just assumed)should we do smth against it then or wasn't it her fault?
    If there are two men and one of them doesn't know how to negotiate and is payed less for the same work, do you pity him? I don't. He should learn how to assert himself. Same should go for women.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information