Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Campers Clan

Downloads: 60  Uploads: 5

decrease security? ..

nothing is unfailable

Corsair - Asus - Razer - Beyerdynamic

Post Tenebras Lux

Downloads: 10  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    nothing is unfailable
    Some things are more likely to fail than others

https://www.f-secure.com/static/doc/l...0Q4%202012.pdf

Campers Clan

Downloads: 60  Uploads: 5

of course, if the iOS would be the most used, the statistics would be reversed, it's proportional with the market... Androïd actually stays much more popular than the iPhone, BlackBerry or WindowsPhone, I think it's normal that it's the most atacked system actually.

Corsair - Asus - Razer - Beyerdynamic

sese member Snake Champion Asteroids Champion Starship Legend Champion Fishing the Sea Champion Disc Dash Champion Cell-Out Champion Railway Line Champion Penguin Pass Champion

Downloads: 16  Uploads: 0

well think impossible coz iOs is develope purpose for iphone that's why is so fast,android is standard for all

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HanG View Post
    GH Im going to bet how long the phone that you re gonna buy in china will last. Yea you can buy a cheap phone with galaxy s4 performance but it is gonna to break without possibility to repair in about 1 year max. The core will heat more and more, phone is gonna lag more and more. Thats how it ends usually with all chinese smartphones.

Zeo Xperia Z is an amazing smartphone but as every Sony Xperia it's battery sucks so much. It can last max 1 day with a bit active using. Maybe tests say something else, but test conditions are really different from conditions in which we are using our phone and usually battery drain is huge and much bigger than it was during tests made by the company. The best smartphones if we talk about performance+good battery mixture are Samsungs.Have you seen Note II? It can last for 2-3 days even with playing games,wifi etc. Same goes for other samsungs. Now I have Galaxy S Plus and if I configure it I can get very good battery without losing performance in games etc. Thats all about how much you can get from the hardware. Samsung phones can be tuned with software, changing build.prop, init.d, and other configurable files.Its the best and the easiest phone to tune up. There are really few devices that was bricked(means mainboard get destroyed), mainly you can fix things on your own but usually this phones are too hard to brick.
    as i said that's not a fake copy,that's a good product as there are many in china not avaiable for europe,try to search xiaomi 2 (350 euro phone,i dont think is a crappy chinese product) do u think that samsung (sud corea) or Iphone (with the write made in china behind the phone) are better lol,that's what marketing wanna let us think,manipolation of mind,last my phone (sony xperia x10i from sweden) was already damaged at start,always restart phone,i chanced all inside with garancy,nothing worked,gl with those overpriced phone.btw i tryed gtaIII, vicy city and max payne on phone,damn better graphic than pc (even if 10years old games and good fluidity) already unistalled not good to play with phones)

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

Lol fede, the games u mentioned were remastered with hd textures by rockstar games for mobile devices

hang obviously is the typical marketing victim with a controlled mind, yeah...

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Director

Downloads: 33  Uploads: 10

You can't complain about the purchase when the telephone is made in china and it was purchased in a EU country shop? Bullshit. You don't know your consumer rights then (according to the EU directives and UE countries law).
    Where r my 115e? and now we Have a Problem.
    -
    -----------------

GameZone24.net Forums founder. The Director since 2003

Post Tenebras Lux

Downloads: 10  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    of course, if the iOS would be the most used, the statistics would be reversed, it's proportional with the market... Androïd actually stays much more popular than the iPhone, BlackBerry or WindowsPhone, I think it's normal that it's the most atacked system actually.
    That's simply wrong, but many people tend to think that.

https://thenextweb.com/mobile/2012/11...or-blackberry/

iOS market share is at 15%, Android 75%. Yet Android is much more likely to be infected than iOS. Yes, the interest of hackers is increasing exponentially, but the statistics wouldn't be reversed if it was the other way around, just because iOS is a closed system (with layers of sandboxes) whereas Android is open to everyone and everything. iOS and Android can hardly be compared, like GH said: iOS is build for the iPhone (Thus the better benchmarks with similar hardware), Android vice versa (sort of - anrdoid phones are just phones.. running android).

I'm just stating facts, actually, I'd buy an android phone (galaxy) if it ran iOS lol, they've got better screens (samsung's supreme discipline). Don't care much about glass & metal, first thing I do with a new phone is put it in a case (https://www.artwizz.com/catalog/apple...5,_black/a-363)

Devils Clan Member

Downloads: 44  Uploads: 0

Rofl. I know about android more than whole of you all in one. Amco ur brain is too tiny to understand that there is no software on any phone that can get as much performance as samsung with android. As long as youre not in developers team etc shut the fuck up, becasue you know shit about android and its possibilities.

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

Rofl. I know about android more than whole of you all in one. Amco ur brain is too tiny to understand that there is no software on any phone that can get as much performance as samsung with android. As long as youre not in developers team etc shut the fuck up, becasue you know shit about android and its possibilities.

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Devils Clan Member

Laugh more. Soon ill buy whole your country including ur ass worth 1 euro cent as Ill develop android custom ROM better than anything .

The Chosen One

Downloads: 19  Uploads: 0

Laugh more. Soon ill buy whole your country including ur ass worth 1 euro cent as Ill develop android custom ROM better than anything .
    Not that I wouldn't agree with your views on Samsung and Android (even though I'd use different arguments, because I dont understand your technological insight), but this... this is one ridiculous lolworthy comment

Devils Clan Member

sry but as long as you wont tr and see the possibilities that samsung can gives you with custom ROMs and dev stuff you wont understand the greatness of it

sese member Snake Champion Asteroids Champion Starship Legend Champion Fishing the Sea Champion Disc Dash Champion Cell-Out Champion Railway Line Champion Penguin Pass Champion

Downloads: 16  Uploads: 0

sry but as long as you wont tr and see the possibilities that samsung can gives you with custom ROMs and dev stuff you wont understand the greatness of it
    Samsung? Any Android phone may have custom rom's.

Devils Clan Member

I know but only samsung is the best for custom roms. The easiest root ever. You just flash update script in 2 seconds and you have root. Then you flash CWM recovery in another 2 seconds. Then you choose and flash custom ROM. In phones like HTC or SONY you need to shit with breaking bootloader and rooting phone. Breaking bootloader sux in some phones as it is complicated for android user that is not much in it.If you want to get back from custom ROM to original one, samsung has really easy way. For HTC Ive seen some shit like that u have to use another sd card in some cases that will be in no possibility to use anymore after it helps flash the original ROM. Also other phones than samsung just cant get much from software and build.prop, init.d(tweaks). In samsung you can have a battery 1300 mah and with software make it like 1600-1800. With other phones there are low possibilities to save battery especially with sony.Graphic can be tuned as well as UI speed in samsung in amazing way. For example my S plus has a little bit more than 3000 points in benchmark. With tweaking I can get 6200 without overclocking my CPU that I can overclock from 1400 to 1800 mhz. With 1800 I can get 7000. This is more than 2x points. With other phones you will never be able to get so good scores like this

elus1veness

Downloads: 781  Uploads: 58

Which phone have you got ?
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

solid as a rock, cold as ice and dark as the night (zeo) (c) amco 2023

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information