Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: History review

"FIRE, DAMMIT!"

Downloads:Uploads: 0

Nice review dude! This brought many memories back to my head...

Yes, I met XD again during my trip in Paris, july 2013. This was the third time we met each other. This crazy guy was the one who was coming to Finland in the first place! Was it 2008 or something. For me,I have to say that these meetings are the best memories.

Molotow

Quote Originally Posted by The Old Man View Post
    Nice review dude! This brought many memories back to my head...

Yes, I met XD again during my trip in Paris, july 2013. This was the third time we met each other. This crazy guy was the one who was coming to Finland in the first place! Was it 2008 or something. For me,I have to say that these meetings are the best memories.
    yo thats cool!

Elite Member

Downloads: 18  Uploads: 7

So many memories! This was my first clan

Campers Clan

Downloads: 15  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Prosciutto View Post

So many memories! This was my first clan
    hohoh, yo bro ;D How r u ? ;P
    More Famous As:

Wicked Sick Guy
    Shock Therapy
    Alternative Rhythm
    Devils Hand
    Black Hat
    Divine Air
    Quad Damage
    Fuck Fear Drink Beer
    Arrive. Rise Hell. Leave.

Campers Clan

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 5

hello

do u play d3 yet?

I try to make the story more clear.

I think it was maybe in 2003, I've played Serious Sam TSE at my friend's Stéphane House. He was a regular geek who like to have a lot of cumputers and video games. As he was buying a new computer, I bought one of his old and he burnt to me a copy of several games like Serious Sam.

First, I've played the game in Solo and make the story. As it was funny to shoot those kind of bulls with rockets, I was plainly satisfacted. The French Bruce Willis voice of Sam was crazy. Then I started to play coop to see how much it could be fun to kill bulls with rocket with another persons of the planet : Yes it was fun too. Then I stopped to play this game, as I was playing true games like final fantasy's, Parasite Eve and other shit on playstation.

I can't tell you, why, how and when I came back to Sam to play online but it happens. I was around 14-15 and I was used to go on the only existing chat at the moment, the IRC networks. For who knows I was 24/7 connected on EFNET channel. I was in a team called "Coolgamers" and we were making a lot of Warez, Hacks, Private Servers of various medias. I've asked to my sister a good nickname for Efnet and she told me Napalm_Death (I think it is a music brand or dunno...), I kept only Napalm but it was already used so I've put 01 in front of it. So that nickname was not a big thing for me. So at this moment I've started to play frags in Sam in 1.05. I was playing 1.05 because my friend burnt to me 1.05 version, I did not know what all this shit of different versions was about...

So I just entered college (2nd) and I was surprised to be in the same class than Ahmed, my skate friend of the moment. I've invited him to play sam in Lan. We were playing like noobs but were able to be sometimes in the top of the ranks (with 100 death...). We were very afraid of those dude from SAS clan, each time they were coming on a server they were owning us. At this moment I was playing like first person view only, did not know about running with knife, nothing about jumps an taking all the pups. I was very proud of my scores as I hate FPS in normal case.
    The following year I burnt the game to Ahmed and also to Anis who was also skateboard mate. After that I met them maybe 5 times maximum in my life (Thanks internet. But it is another story ).

I've played like one more year like a noob, never caring of anybody. I was thinking guys with coloured nicknames or clans were people paid for playing sam, like professionnals (Youth...). One day I was playing the lost tomb, and a guy called David was playing with "The Pit" Nickname. He was French, he asked to me why I wasn't in a clan. I've told to him that I did not know what it is about. So he invited me in a MSN Messenger meeting with a dude called Phil. His nickname was S.A.S from SAS Clan. (Serious Asskicking Service). He was from England, and told me to join a private Red Station server. It was like a cannon jam with people very very skilled with it. I remember two guys, this Phil and another called Vash from Japan has insane skills with canon.

Phil learnt me to play seriously with all the basis things. Then I've joined SAS clan which was more like a family than a clan with various skilled players but a good cummunity. I remember that people were hating SAS clan as they were canon players. I used to play less and less on their server because I was more interested by maps like little trouble or Yodeller than Red Station. There were a player called Vandal in Sas who liked the same way of playing and we started to play regular public servers and give a fresh image of the SAS clan. Then Phil, has put me in leader list.
    For the little story, David the Pit was a very good map and model creator, he was fan of Star Trek. He created a map with a pyramid space ship like in the movie. There were so many secrets in this map that I'm sure noone know.

Across the monthes all SAS players moved to the first C.O.D. I was almost alone. So I left SAS, Phil was furious and we lost contact. I've talked to Ahmed about creating a clan. We have called it Moroz (Why??). I remember that the first guy who joined the clan was a Russian called Baron Samedi. A shotty king. But after one month he disapeared from Sam. Another guy was called Jens and was very good too. Then Ahmed joined figona and I've joined...
    ... Skifia.

At this time, I was already playing sam at second degree. And I was very curious about ***JSAF the legend. He was in Skifia clan and I was thinking it would be fery funny to team with him. We teamed like noobs for some weeks, then he shot me again. Some days later he was playing without clan, so I left Skifia. He understood that, so we teamed up again. At this time, I wastalking with serious german player called Politician. He refused to enter any clan like Moroz before. I've told to him, instead of joining a clan, why don't you create yours.

Broken Souls was created, then Linked Souls. Wicked labourer, the old man, anti and ferocious guardian joined us. We had a very good friendship on the web. So good that I've decide to meet them in Finland.It was very nice to discover this country and Finish homies with my friend. Then they come visit me in France and I've met the old man again some years after in Paris. At least Serious Sam has been useful for one thing.

When we had enough people call us Linked fouls, we called the clan Molotow.

There is a million things, people, sam games to tell, but I think the most important of my sam story has been said.

elus1veness

Downloads: 781  Uploads: 58

Awesome story man. It's so nice that someone comes here in 2015 and tells us more pages from Sam's history Nice to see you Are you still in a touch with Anis or Ahmed ?
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

solid as a rock, cold as ice and dark as the night (zeo) (c) amco 2023

I've met Anis last year by walking in the city. And some time I meet Ahmed's family, I tell them to tell hello to him. We've beend adults now, this is very strange feeling to talk about old days.
    I was thinking of my friends from Finland, that's why I've connected here

Member™

Downloads: 39  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by XDEE View Post
    I've met Anis last year by walking in the city. And some time I meet Ahmed's family, I tell them to tell hello to him. We've beend adults now, this is very strange feeling to talk about old days.
    Wow. Nice to know.

Does Anis still comment football games and tennis matches ?

elus1veness

Tell if you wanna get a new password for ur old acc
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

Ahmed used to be so rude to Iksdee that i wouldve never guess they couldve been (good) friends in real.

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Elite Member

I try to make the story more clear.

SPOILER :

I think it was maybe in 2003, I've played Serious Sam TSE at my friend's Stéphane House. He was a regular geek who like to have a lot of cumputers and video games. As he was buying a new computer, I bought one of his old and he burnt to me a copy of several games like Serious Sam.

First, I've played the game in Solo and make the story. As it was funny to shoot those kind of bulls with rockets, I was plainly satisfacted. The French Bruce Willis voice of Sam was crazy. Then I started to play coop to see how much it could be fun to kill bulls with rocket with another persons of the planet : Yes it was fun too. Then I stopped to play this game, as I was playing true games like final fantasy's, Parasite Eve and other shit on playstation.

I can't tell you, why, how and when I came back to Sam to play online but it happens. I was around 14-15 and I was used to go on the only existing chat at the moment, the IRC networks. For who knows I was 24/7 connected on EFNET channel. I was in a team called "Coolgamers" and we were making a lot of Warez, Hacks, Private Servers of various medias. I've asked to my sister a good nickname for Efnet and she told me Napalm_Death (I think it is a music brand or dunno...), I kept only Napalm but it was already used so I've put 01 in front of it. So that nickname was not a big thing for me. So at this moment I've started to play frags in Sam in 1.05. I was playing 1.05 because my friend burnt to me 1.05 version, I did not know what all this shit of different versions was about...

So I just entered college (2nd) and I was surprised to be in the same class than Ahmed, my skate friend of the moment. I've invited him to play sam in Lan. We were playing like noobs but were able to be sometimes in the top of the ranks (with 100 death...). We were very afraid of those dude from SAS clan, each time they were coming on a server they were owning us. At this moment I was playing like first person view only, did not know about running with knife, nothing about jumps an taking all the pups. I was very proud of my scores as I hate FPS in normal case.
    The following year I burnt the game to Ahmed and also to Anis who was also skateboard mate. After that I met them maybe 5 times maximum in my life (Thanks internet. But it is another story ).

I've played like one more year like a noob, never caring of anybody. I was thinking guys with coloured nicknames or clans were people paid for playing sam, like professionnals (Youth...). One day I was playing the lost tomb, and a guy called David was playing with "The Pit" Nickname. He was French, he asked to me why I wasn't in a clan. I've told to him that I did not know what it is about. So he invited me in a MSN Messenger meeting with a dude called Phil. His nickname was S.A.S from SAS Clan. (Serious Asskicking Service). He was from England, and told me to join a private Red Station server. It was like a cannon jam with people very very skilled with it. I remember two guys, this Phil and another called Vash from Japan has insane skills with canon.

Phil learnt me to play seriously with all the basis things. Then I've joined SAS clan which was more like a family than a clan with various skilled players but a good cummunity. I remember that people were hating SAS clan as they were canon players. I used to play less and less on their server because I was more interested by maps like little trouble or Yodeller than Red Station. There were a player called Vandal in Sas who liked the same way of playing and we started to play regular public servers and give a fresh image of the SAS clan. Then Phil, has put me in leader list.
    For the little story, David the Pit was a very good map and model creator, he was fan of Star Trek. He created a map with a pyramid space ship like in the movie. There were so many secrets in this map that I'm sure noone know.

Across the monthes all SAS players moved to the first C.O.D. I was almost alone. So I left SAS, Phil was furious and we lost contact. I've talked to Ahmed about creating a clan. We have called it Moroz (Why??). I remember that the first guy who joined the clan was a Russian called Baron Samedi. A shotty king. But after one month he disapeared from Sam. Another guy was called Jens and was very good too. Then Ahmed joined figona and I've joined...
    ... Skifia.

At this time, I was already playing sam at second degree. And I was very curious about ***JSAF the legend. He was in Skifia clan and I was thinking it would be fery funny to team with him. We teamed like noobs for some weeks, then he shot me again. Some days later he was playing without clan, so I left Skifia. He understood that, so we teamed up again. At this time, I wastalking with serious german player called Politician. He refused to enter any clan like Moroz before. I've told to him, instead of joining a clan, why don't you create yours.

Broken Souls was created, then Linked Souls. Wicked labourer, the old man, anti and ferocious guardian joined us. We had a very good friendship on the web. So good that I've decide to meet them in Finland.It was very nice to discover this country and Finish homies with my friend. Then they come visit me in France and I've met the old man again some years after in Paris. At least Serious Sam has been useful for one thing.

When we had enough people call us Linked fouls, we called the clan Molotow.

There is a million things, people, sam games to tell, but I think the most important of my sam story has been said.

Baron Samedi and Jens . Had totally forgotten those guys. Their names bring back good memories.
    Nice piece of history. And very nice to see you!
    Phil gave me (Dingo) my first lesson too actually. I was all new, played RS and told him that the canon was the only weapon with which he could frag me. So he started to kill me one time with ALL weapons, quickly. And ended with knife as I desperately tried to frag him with the canon lol. Then he gave me a few tips. I thought he was pretty cool.
    Last edited by Petter; 29.03.2015 at 20:20.

sese member Snake Champion Asteroids Champion Starship Legend Champion Fishing the Sea Champion Disc Dash Champion Cell-Out Champion Railway Line Champion Penguin Pass Champion

Downloads: 16  Uploads: 0

wtf,master XD has spoken in 2017..

elus1veness

Quote Originally Posted by Gods Hand View Post
    wtf,master XD has spoken in 2017..
    2017, are you sure?
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

sese member Snake Champion Asteroids Champion Starship Legend Champion Fishing the Sea Champion Disc Dash Champion Cell-Out Champion Railway Line Champion Penguin Pass Champion

Downloads: 16  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Zeo View Post
    2017, are you sure?
    oh wtf probably i was drunk lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information