Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Campers Clan

Downloads: 59  Uploads: 5

Your top 10 games!

Let's bring here our top 10 of the best games we've played!

So there's my list:

1- Serious Sam The Second Encounter (Obviously... )
    2- Counter Strike Source (best competition game I think)
    3- NFS Underground 2 (I even prefered thisone than Track Mania as racing game.)
    4- Star Wars Jedi Kight - Jedi Academy (hours and hours and hours played on this old game!)
    5- StarFox Adventures (Game Cube exclusivity, I used to love this game a lot, between adventure and space battles, this game was epic. Last game ever from Rare Ware. They really knew how to do TRUE video games, too bad they do not exists anymore.. I miss them a lot.)
    6- Track Mania Forever (Nations and United, still one of the best arcade racing game. Very customizable.)
    7- Metroïd Prime 3 (Wii exclusivity, one of the best adventure/FPS game ever for me. Probably the only game which really exploited the full wii's graphic potential.)
    8- Super Mario Bros 3 (Lengendary.. what else to say? Still the greatest bestseller ever of all videogames.)
    9- Soul Calibur II (I've never been a fan of that kind of fight games, but thisone was quiet good!)
    10- Guitar Hero III (I used to dislike every GH that came out after thisone, but the 3 was damn epic!)

Now put your list guys

Corsair - Asus - Razer - Beyerdynamic

Campers Clan

Downloads: 121  Uploads: 0

1-Serious Sam The Second Encounter (Since I'm adicted to this game these times ).
    2-Halo (All of them are good).
    3-Call Of Duty (Moderne Warefore2).
    4-Generals Zero Hour.
    5-Battle Realms Winter Of The Wolf.
    6-Counter Strike (1.6 , Source).
    7-Knight Shift.
    8-Knight Of Honor.
    9-Left 4 Dead ain't bad
    10-YO-GI-OH.

The Chosen One

Downloads: 19  Uploads: 0

1) SS:TSE (obvious brown nosing option. I actually hate this game)

2) HoMaM III + add-ons + Chronicles (the single most notable game ever made. I'm pretty sure I'll play this game even after my grandchildren will be born. And the music is orgasmic! Vol. II and partly IV included here.)

3) TES III: Morrowind + add-ons (HoMaM stayed with me for much longer, but this has taken a lot from my childhood too. Haven't played Oblivion and Skyrim yet)

4) Might and Magic VI (yeah, three weeks of CONSTANT playing. I even managed to have sex during that period and all I could think about was this game and all unfinished quests. Seriously, that happened.)

5) Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow (1270334389950.jpg this says it all. Last played when I was 20yo)

6) Duke Nukem 3D and Doom II (first memorable games that have built my character when I was 6yo. Played without sound at first because no speakers. Blew my mind when we got some.)

...and now it's hard. Even though I had my deal of wasted time by the computer screen, I could only name games that I remember playing and somehow enjoying, but nothing comes to mind that would be this significant for me as those seven above.

7-10) Counter Strike 1.6; Worms: Armaggedon; I can't even remember all the RPGs I've played...; Quake II & III; Rollercoaster Tycoon (...and probably more. I have never been such a gamer, really. But all of these would bring up a memory or two even though playing them again would be like playing for the first time)
    I didn't choose the noob life,
    The noob life chose me.
    - Stin

Devils Clan

Downloads: 66  Uploads: 0

Serious Sam Classic & HD, Quake 3A & Live, Xonotic, Unreal Tournament 04, NFS 2K Porsche (nostalgia on PS1 ^^), Assault Cube (50MB FPS LOL), GTA (All versions) and FIFA with friends at cold winter times

sese member Snake Champion Asteroids Champion Starship Legend Champion Fishing the Sea Champion Disc Dash Champion Cell-Out Champion Railway Line Champion Penguin Pass Champion

Downloads: 16  Uploads: 0

mafia
    deus ex
    sam the second (online)
    Max payne
    Silver
    The witcher 2
    Toca 3
    Postal
    Indycar racing
    Need for Speed hot Pursuit

Downloads: 71  Uploads: 0

My list:
    Serious Sam The Second Encounter (and First encounter too);
    Counter Strike Source/1.6;
    Max Payne;
    NFS underground 2;
    Mount and Blade ;
    Call of Duty modern warfare;
    Dishonored;
    GTA samp;
    Quake;
    METRO.

elus1veness

Downloads: 781  Uploads: 58

1) Serious Sam: The Second Encounter, predictable isn't it ? In love since 9th of March, 2002 <3
    SPOILER :

I've tried FE 3 months later ... No need to comment but SS SE is first for me as game which I still play most of free time when I'm near of my PC. I'm in love with Serious Sam 2's single campaign, completed it in April of 2012 again and that was awesome. Serious Sam III's campaign feels really really boring but we'll see what's gonna happen xD

2) Heroes III (not WoG) This is the only strategy game which I love, this game is absolutely perfect, I still play it ! In love with it since 2004 ^^
    SPOILER :

I've tried Heroes II after III and couldn't love it that much. IV is awesome but totally, totally different. Last year I've finally completed a single version in V and I was suprised of job which russians (Nival Company) made, I'll try to play if more often this year. VI ? Should I really try it ? I don't think so ...

3) Heretic I / Hexen I. Oh, sweet childhood ... That atmosphere, it's totally unforgetable, sometimes in Hexen and Heretic, I just stopped moving and enjoyed ambient sounds, seriously.
    SPOILER :

When I was 3 or even 2 years old I've played Wolfenstein 3D but I almost forgot all of it, so I can't say I love it. I remember nothing at all. Doom I & 2 ? I love them but not that much as Heretic and Hexen. They are not in top 10 definitely. Same about Duke Nukem 3D and Quake I.

4) Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. I'll never forget hot summer of 2005 when we were waiting release of this game, when we'll be able to buy it in our city and so on .. Unforgetable emotions. I did a call to my friend with words like "can you imagine, it's possible to swim here !!!". I always found what to do in this game.
    SPOILER :

Vice City is my love too because it's my first game from GTA series which I've tried, so much of memories, in 2005 & 2006 I even made some shitty movies with stunts and so on, but I won't upload it in here. xD I'm playing GTA IV now but if feels pretty boring comparing to SA. I really hope GTA V will have much of fun just as GTA SA.

5) Need For Speed: Most Wanted (from 2005). No doubts. ACAP ! I mean - there wasn't any enemy in any game which I HATED and been scared off that much. Fucking adrenaline. I've completed this game probably 3 times and I'll repeat this soon again, maybe with some graphical mods for now.
    SPOILER :

I didn't know anything about NFS in a childhood so I almost never played NFS III/IV First NFS which I've tried was Underground I, I still love it same as Underground II. Underground II was really long so I couldn't even finnish it, got bored but I should try this again aomeday. Most of people don't like Carbon but I love it, it's still Most Wanted + with tuning like from Underground I/II. But I couldn't love it more than Most Wanted because the game was too short and cops weren't dangerous anymore, they weren't main point of game anymore -> more boring. Now I'm playin' NFS Run, nothing special but landscapes is an orgasm for eyes, especially because it's always different.

6) Worms Armageddon/World Party. I never thought I'll try a game like this but when my best friend showed it to me I was suprised as hell. Afterwards, in 2004 - 2008 we had a lot of "Worms Parties" in my house and hotseat of this game in probably even more funny than SS SE (splitscreen) or Heroes III. It wasn't boring to play alone because I've created a lot of AI's teams with funny names, I even made teams like "Campers", "Immortals" and so on
    7) Unreal Tournament 2004. Yeah ! My second favourite online FPS game after SS SE. I also think gameplay in this game (yeah, not Q3) is most close to Sam's one. In 2006 we even had a server is our small city (50k of people), there always was a people in evenings and even nights. I think it had the same activity as Ss.Ru in 2007 - 2008. Bots are amazing too, I loved to improve aim of sniper rifle after a lot of 1v1s with Godlike bot on DM-Gael. I'll play it more often when CT2013 ends because when I play UT2004 more than a month, Sam's physics feels pretty different. : D

8) Max Payne I & II. That story ... I wanna read all of these comics again. Nothing more to add. Two amazing games from period when developers tried to make an awesome story, not graphics etc. like in last years.

Sorry, I can't add anything else. Games which I've listed I've played 10x time more often than all others, so I can't really put anything to 9th or 10th place.

__

SPOILER :

This year I finally got a good pc which runs smoothly on high (almost) all new games, so in a year or two I'll probably create a new Top 10 - "Top 10 Of New Games (2007 - 2013)". If I'll have a time, ofc.

Last edited by Zeo; 26.06.2013 at 05:23.
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

solid as a rock, cold as ice and dark as the night (zeo) (c) amco 2023

Gospodski

Downloads: 165  Uploads: 0

I love that worms/armagedon game so much good memories there

Elite Member

Downloads: 22  Uploads: 0

1. Touhou Project 08 - Imperishable Night
    2. Fallout (1-2)
    3. Mortal Kombat 3
    4. Diablo II
    5. HoMM III
    6. Red Alert 2
    7. Borderlands (1-2)
    8. Titan Quest - Immortal Throne
    9. WarCraft 3
    10. Star Wars: Battlefront (both 1 and 2)
    SS TSE? Well shit i don't really know if i like that game lol

Director

Downloads: 33  Uploads: 10

1. SSSE
    2. SSFE
    3. Diablo II
    4. Counter Strike Source
    5. WoW
    6. Hitman - all series.
    7. UT 2k3,2k4
    8. GRID
    9. Dirt 2
    10. Worms Armageddon + Worms World Party
    Last edited by HeLLspAWn; 26.06.2013 at 20:15.
    Where r my 115e? and now we Have a Problem.
    -
    -----------------

GameZone24.net Forums founder. The Director since 2003

Advanced Membury

Downloads: 52  Uploads: 0

1. Unreal Tournament 99 (Dunno this or SS:SE, but currently I like UT99 more)
    2. Serious Sam The Second Encounter
    3. GTA San Andreas
    4. Doom 1 and 2
    5. UT2004
    6. Quake 3 Arena
    7. Serious Sam 2
    8. Soldier of Fortune 2
    9. Half Life
    10. Minecraft

If I ever get a decent PC I'll probably try out TF2 and Tribes Ascend, though I don't know how much I'll like them considering they have all these stupid perks and unlocking weapons..

Hellraisers

Downloads: 37  Uploads: 0

1. SSSE
    2. stalker clear sky
    3. SSFE.

these the only 3 games were installed on my pc ever.

InterPlayFigonaOwner

Downloads: 49  Uploads: 0

1) Serious Sam TSE
    2) Heroes III
    3) Warcraft III
    4) World of Warcraft
    5) Starcraft I/II
    6) All worms except Blast
    7) Grand Theft Auto Vice City
    8) Call of Duty (MW2-3 Black Ops 1-2)
    9) Unreal Tournament 99
    10) Quake 3 Arena

these are PC, i can list 10 Dendy games i played also
    Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu DIRECTOR

Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu IMPERATOR

Susperme Leader of GameZloty115.btc
    Susperme Leader of Immortals
    Susperme Leader of InterPlay
    Susperme Leader of FIGONA
    Susperme KING of FRANCE
    Susperme Leader of Devils

Downloads: 39  Uploads: 0

1) Serious Sam The Second Encounter
    2) Serious Sam BFE (i mean 3)
    3) Prototype
    4) Prototype 2
    5) GTA 4
    6) Star Wars Jedi Kight - Jedi Academy
    7) Star Wars Knight of Force
    8) Star Wars: Forces of Corruption (with best mod)
    9) TF2
    10) Minecraft

- - - Updated - - -

and forgot say minecraft with pack of my server and pack of mod

Nocturnal

Downloads:Uploads: 0

1. League of Legends
    2. Counter-Strike 1.6
    3. Serious Sam SE
    4. Pokémon Crystal (Crystal is my favourite but I love the rest as well)
    5. Uncharted 2 & 3
    6. Prototype 1-2
    7. Any of the FIFA games that I used to geek before I lost interest.
    8. GTA San Andreas
    9. Any Marvel game I've played.
    10. Age of Empires

I've never really been a gamer so this list was hard to do (Except the top 3)

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information