Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

btw gods make sure to turn "hairworks on" with your R9 290

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

sese member Snake Champion Asteroids Champion Starship Legend Champion Fishing the Sea Champion Disc Dash Champion Cell-Out Champion Railway Line Champion Penguin Pass Champion

Downloads: 16  Uploads: 0

lel

Golden^_+Imperator

Downloads: 200  Uploads: 24

nvidia

*~>>Devils Ultimate d'Erektor<<~*

People who lead a very successful business, usually tend to have extremely low freetime which results in depressions.
    The only thing that matters is personal happines and health, money can destroy both.
    ~Amco 2016

It doesnt matter what you look like, or what stereotype you fulfill as long, as you're modest
    and respectful towards everyone, and feel comfortable about yourself.
    ~Amco 2020

post your screens? played yesterday? of today? no screens available? No screens of january? december 2022? november 2022? no played matches in sam? hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol. ~Vyebani User 2023

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

this game is a graphics eating monster, holy jesus..

my rig is coughing between 30 - 45 FPS averagely on ULTRA with Hairworks on...

gotta mod those ugly colors though, looks like a walt disney movie with the bright colors wtf

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

InterPlayFigonaOwner

Downloads: 49  Uploads: 0

makes me wonder, should i buy this game.. though id say ill run it decently at over 40-50 fps on medium? but whats more frightening is the 50gb (?) that i have to download with my 2.6 mb/s connection

Golden^_+Imperator

Downloads: 200  Uploads: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Prottoss View Post
    makes me wonder, should i buy this game.. though id say ill run it decently at over 40-50 fps on medium? but whats more frightening is the 50gb (?) that i have to download with my 2.6 mb/s connection
    convince someone to download for you

*~>>Devils Ultimate d'Erektor<<~*

People who lead a very successful business, usually tend to have extremely low freetime which results in depressions.
    The only thing that matters is personal happines and health, money can destroy both.
    ~Amco 2016

It doesnt matter what you look like, or what stereotype you fulfill as long, as you're modest
    and respectful towards everyone, and feel comfortable about yourself.
    ~Amco 2020

post your screens? played yesterday? of today? no screens available? No screens of january? december 2022? november 2022? no played matches in sam? hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol. ~Vyebani User 2023

Post Tenebras Lux

Downloads: 10  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Prottoss View Post
    It's only 24 GB on steam compressed, I only have a 3 MBs connec too, I just left my PC on at night a couple nights

sese member Snake Champion Asteroids Champion Starship Legend Champion Fishing the Sea Champion Disc Dash Champion Cell-Out Champion Railway Line Champion Penguin Pass Champion

Downloads: 16  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post
    this game is a graphics eating monster, holy jesus..

my rig is coughing between 30 - 45 FPS averagely on ULTRA with Hairworks on...

gotta mod those ugly colors though, looks like a walt disney movie with the bright colors wtf
    Nvidia

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information