Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I turn the page

Golden^_+Imperator

Downloads: 200  Uploads: 24

Quote Originally Posted by HeLLspAWn View Post
    Over those 10 years of practicing since 2002, I've finally decided to give an end at my serious sam career.

In all honesty, right now this game annoys me more than anything and I don't find any interest at playing it anymore.
    I was just waiting the end of the deadly death, to officially share this announce.
    I have been planning it since a while already, I just thought it would be great to finish with a victory in the Shotty Trouble FFA match (16.10.2013 at 22.39).. So of course being KILLED BY INTERPLAY ATOM in this last match is a huge deception to me, KILLED BY INTERPLAY ATOM in this last match is a huge deception to me , KILLED BY INTERPLAY ATOM in this last match is a huge deception to me ,(but eh.. we cannot always have everything.. it's like that).

Here proof: Attachment 27993

Serious Sam was never not as it used to be, but some of them yes (or maybe always has been like that..) and the way it has become (or how I see it right now) is just making me suffocate.

Also, those "legs" caused by the prediction glitching under 55ms are really constantly rotting my corpse(s) and this disgusts me more and more every day.

I have enjoyed playing with Immortal Hero since all those past years, I've got lot's of good memories, especially in The legendary heroes who will not die until the end of the life, which will stand forever in my heart, but it's really without regrets that I give an end on my activity in this game.
    Of course that does not mean I leave the community or my clan, I'm still available for any support at GZ or about the worst 42A'dam servers ever.
    I am also still working on the new Tanglish Excercise book and on the new style of writting, you can expect to see one of them online before 47th of January 2016

The next time we'll meet in game will be in Tetris. I just hope this will get active and popular as it deserves to be.

Today I turn a big page... My guild I return

Fin~
    OMG you quit the forum? Will you send a postcard to me pliox? I no't exit house from where i was born alive. Tell there where were you. We had a much good times in forum, you was longere here then me. Can't wait for you're book new to secondary school - "how to tanglish" pack. Tetris are so already popular it should like be.

You're proof it's photoshop remade, any advanced please took a luke at this that. How enormous is this page, are's a page of calllendar? You're guild Campers quit too so back you with them soon?
    Cna't wait at the answer.

Greetings Marcin Chylinski

*~>>Devils Ultimate d'Erektor<<~*

People who lead a very successful business, usually tend to have extremely low freetime which results in depressions.
    The only thing that matters is personal happines and health, money can destroy both.
    ~Amco 2016

It doesnt matter what you look like, or what stereotype you fulfill as long, as you're modest
    and respectful towards everyone, and feel comfortable about yourself.
    ~Amco 2020

post your screens? played yesterday? of today? no screens available? No screens of january? december 2022? november 2022? no played matches in sam? hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol. ~Vyebani User 2023

Veteran Member

Downloads:Uploads: 0

I leave the forum without writing the book and its history? and record my book continues.

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

Pls open a thread if u left gz, or no legit is.

Grop z what will be without no master??

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Veteran Member

Downloads:Uploads: 0

I can appoint assistants and give them the right to write my book

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

But if left gz with window no thread made before, maybe was lyed to participans from gamezone, so book interesting for gz participans therefore

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information