Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast
    Bellatores

Downloads: 71  Uploads: 0

LG K10 LTE

really good having this phone even though camera sucks ass still all the other functions are pretty good and a really cheap price
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Wake up to reality
    Nothing ever goes as planned
    In this accursed world

The longer you live the more you will realise
    That the only things that truly exist in this reality
    Are merely pain, suffering and futility

The selfish intent to preserve peace initiates wars
    And hatred is born in order to protect love
    For truly this reality is a hell

Campers Clan

Downloads: 59  Uploads: 5

got myself an Alcatel Idol 4S few months ago. It's been many years we didn't hear of them althought they were still doing phones, but they came back on the mobile market to remind us they still knew how to do it, and they are doing it good!

I had it for 270€. It comes with a 5,5 QHD AMOLED screen, 3GB ram and an octo-core cpu clocked at 1.8Ghz. 32Gb of internal storage and the possibility to increase it with a micro SD. It is also waterproof which is excellent for me because the flour dust will no longer get inside the phone while i'm working. The camera is 16MP and takes pictures up to 4K (probably extrapoled though) which makes great quality pictures and videos. Both cameras (front and rear) has flash.

I must admit i've never seen such a smooth phone and it's even more surprising as it's under android. Even my friend's Galaxy S7 was not that smooth, I don't know how Alcatel managed to do that. Applications are very responsive and the phone never slows down at all. The battery is not the best but it remains very decent. It lasts 2 days easly with a reasonable use. It features the Quick Charge chich allows to reload the battery in 30 minuts only.
    I never buy my phones for that but I also notice the great sound performances of that phone, having stereo speakers and a high quality jack output.

This phone also comes with a VR helm, nothing spectacular though as it remains smartphone VR but it's good enough to have at least a small VR experience with some apps or games. It works well but it's nowhere near an HTC Vive.

In conclusion this phone is great, elegant and complete and provided with numerous useful accessories (screen protection, rear plastic protection, VR helm, JBL earplugs...) all of this at a very reasonable price.

Corsair - Asus - Razer - Beyerdynamic

Golden^_+Imperator

Downloads: 200  Uploads: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    Even my friend's Galaxy S7 was not that smooth, I don't know how Alcatel managed to do that. Applications are very responsive and the phone never slows down at all.
    Most likely not much bloatware and well designed tasks

and yeah, one thing i dont like about my phone is no microSD input. I'll edit that in my post

*~>>Devils Ultimate d'Erektor<<~*

People who lead a very successful business, usually tend to have extremely low freetime which results in depressions.
    The only thing that matters is personal happines and health, money can destroy both.
    ~Amco 2016

It doesnt matter what you look like, or what stereotype you fulfill as long, as you're modest
    and respectful towards everyone, and feel comfortable about yourself.
    ~Amco 2020

post your screens? played yesterday? of today? no screens available? No screens of january? december 2022? november 2022? no played matches in sam? hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol. ~Vyebani User 2023

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

after i saw what garbage the iphone 8 is i recently purchased an iphone 7 128 GB
    Last edited by AmcoTraD; 23.04.2023 at 20:17. Reason: bad

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

InterPlayFigonaOwner

Downloads: 49  Uploads: 0

had iPhone 5s for over 2 years now, still as fast as it used to be, only battery is wearing down harder and harder. Next phone will probably be iPhone SE, just because it has the form of 5s but the processor of 6
    Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu DIRECTOR

Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu IMPERATOR

Susperme Leader of GameZloty115.btc
    Susperme Leader of Immortals
    Susperme Leader of InterPlay
    Susperme Leader of FIGONA
    Susperme KING of FRANCE
    Susperme Leader of Devils

Campers Clan

iPhones are such pigeon catchers imo, there are plenty of better smartphones that costs less money and that are 100 times enough to browse faceboobs and play 2 games. And their DAS... just making holes in your brain, nobody ever does products with a DAS above 1 anymore

Bellatores

What is DAS?
    Wake up to reality
    In this accursed world

Downloads: 21  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken View Post
    What is DAS?
    was is das*

elus1veness

Downloads: 781  Uploads: 58

I completely don't understand people who find iPhone X amazing, there's nothing anything new... Since Steve has gone, Apple can't surprise anymore ;c
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

solid as a rock, cold as ice and dark as the night (zeo) (c) amco 2023

VPN Elite

iPhones are such pigeon catchers imo, there are plenty of better smartphones that costs less money and that are 100 times enough to browse faceboobs and play 2 games. And their DAS... just making holes in your brain, nobody ever does products with a DAS above 1 anymore
    i personally use my phone for business, news, investing and finally whatsapp
    i wouldnt use any other phone, because apple spies their customers for own purpose mostly, second i love the ios - the apps that i use work so well and rounded up that the phones dont need an octacore cpu :d
    Android is Linux, open source - the software is not adapted to the phone, but the phone to the software..
    I don‘t care if i need to spend 670€, i get that quickly back by intelligent investions (using the phone :d)

Quote Originally Posted by Zeo View Post
    I completely don't understand people who find iPhone X amazing, there's nothing anything new... Since Steve has gone, Apple can't surprise anymore ;c
    that were exactly my thoughts as they released the 8 and X versions, absolutely no innovations and its been on android platforms for long time already and then spend 1000-1400€?

I know that you can get reliable good tech phones from huawei or xiaomi for less than 300€ but lets be honest they look like iphones fakes...

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Campers Clan

Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post
    i personally use my phone for business, news, investing and finally whatsapp
    i wouldnt use any other phone, because apple spies their customers for own purpose mostly, second i love the ios - the apps that i use work so well and rounded up that the phones dont need an octacore cpu :d
    Android is Linux, open source - the software is not adapted to the phone, but the phone to the software..
    I don‘t care if i need to spend 670€, i get that quickly back by intelligent investions (using the phone :d)
    I must recognize that iPhones have always been great tools when it comes to buisness and work apps, what's killing me is that most of people who buys it here are just stupid guys who thinks they'll look more cool and more rich if they have one (the same goes to Audi owners), whereas they just wasted their whole salary into it, this is plenty stupid. And those same people are the ones to complain that our governement is trash, gives no more help and so on.. hypocrisy level 9000.

Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken View Post
    What is DAS?
    I probably forgot that this might only be the french letters, but it stands for Specific Absorption Debit: It is the quantity of gamma rays your brain receives when you put your phone against your ear. I recall gamma rays are the same that can irradiate you and cause death. Of course the quantity generated by a smartphone are extremely low, but nobody knows the effect it can have on long term. Some research subjected that people who spends a lot of time on phone calls are more subject to have a brain tumor later in their life (probably above 50 yearsold). So the least rays you wil receive, the safer you will be.
    European laws says that all smartphones must be under 3, however almost the totality of manufacturers managed to go below 1 right now. Some like Samsung ever reached values between 0.100 and 0.300. The latest iPhone 8 goes by 1,2

Bellatores

was is das*
    very funny joke but what else could I expect of you

I probably forgot that this might only be the french letters, but it stands for Specific Absorption Debit: It is the quantity of gamma rays your brain receives when you put your phone against your ear. I recall gamma rays are the same that can irradiate you and cause death. Of course the quantity generated by a smartphone are extremely low, but nobody knows the effect it can have on long term. Some research subjected that people who spends a lot of time on phone calls are more subject to have a brain tumor later in their life (probably above 50 yearsold). So the least rays you wil receive, the safer you will be.
    European laws says that all smartphones must be under 3, however almost the totality of manufacturers managed to go below 1 right now. Some like Samsung ever reached values between 0.100 and 0.300. The latest iPhone 8 goes by 1,2
    I see, thank you
    Wake up to reality
    In this accursed world

Naabii Bellatores

Downloads:Uploads: 0

Devils Clan

Downloads: 66  Uploads: 0

Bought it @Sep. 2022

Playing NES and Sony games 4 example GOW for PSP and PS on this crap with BT gamepad ^^
    Last edited by CLICK; 23.04.2023 at 20:16. Reason: bad

VPN Elite

what psp games do you play?

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread Information