Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast
    elus1veness

Downloads: 781  Uploads: 58

Been usin' Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 for six months, it's megafast for such a cheap thing, but goddamn .. The battery sucks hell. It dies even if I go away with wife & friends and listen to some music usin' wi-fi. It lasts long enough only if I don't touch the screen and use fly mode
    Gotta sell it asap and go back to my 6000mah Highscreen Boost 2 SE from 2014 (which is still ok due to 2Gb ram, but missing 4G :/)

(and yeah I still don't get 4k 2k full hd on 5.5")

Anyone ever used Xiaomi MiPad 1 ? Is Tegra K1 good enough nowadays ? Wanna buy it for movies and playing on my bed (also possible to stream games from PC) because playing on smartphones is not serious 8" is perfect for a tablet imo

(not gonna try MiPad 2 because of Intel stuff and missing micro-sd slot)

P.S.: I've decided to add "tablet" to the thread title since people discuss it either

Gospodski

Downloads: 165  Uploads: 0

I bought Samsung Grand Prime for 300$ and Im using it since new year. Still works perfectly.

elus1veness

TFT, 1Gb Ram and missing 4G, even for me buying this in 2016 is like a crime. And wtf man, 300$, really ? I'm sure you've mixed the model because Galaxy Grand Prime costs around 120-150$ MAX
    Stop buying second-rate phones from top brands, that's really silly, you could get amazing one for such a price but a different brand

noob

InterPlayFigonaOwner

Downloads: 49  Uploads: 0

iPhone 5s for a year now, no flaws, no complaints

Gospodski

Quote Originally Posted by Zeo View Post
    TFT, 1Gb Ram and missing 4G, even for me buying this in 2016 is like a crime. And wtf man, 300$, really ? I'm sure you've mixed the model because Galaxy Grand Prime costs around 120-150$ MAX
    Stop buying second-rate phones from top brands, that's really silly, you could get amazing one for such a price but a different brand

noob
    2600,00 kn - 350$ around, I dont have complains... never crushed, no bugs etc. My battery holds whole day... I dont need more. Chuj v dupe.

Campers Clan

Downloads: 60  Uploads: 5

almost 3 years i'm using that thing and still 0 problem. We could compare it with a Galaxy S4 besides the camera quality (that remains very decent but much under the high end photophones).

Wiko Ridge FAB 4G
    5,5" 720p, Gorilla glass
    Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (1,2 GHz)
    2GB RAM
    16Gb storage + SDHC extensible
    Camera 13Mpx (Sony) great outside but bad inside when inadequate light environement, front camera 5Mpx, flash

I still don't need anything better. I had it for 320€. Wiko is designed in France and manufactured in China, they're based at Marseille.

Corsair - Asus - Razer - Beyerdynamic

Golden^_+Imperator

Downloads: 200  Uploads: 24

looks nice, how expensive?
    ive decided my next phone will be xiaomi mi5

*~>>Devils Ultimate d'Erektor<<~*

People who lead a very successful business, usually tend to have extremely low freetime which results in depressions.
    The only thing that matters is personal happines and health, money can destroy both.
    ~Amco 2016

It doesnt matter what you look like, or what stereotype you fulfill as long, as you're modest
    and respectful towards everyone, and feel comfortable about yourself.
    ~Amco 2020

post your screens? played yesterday? of today? no screens available? No screens of january? december 2022? november 2022? no played matches in sam? hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol. ~Vyebani User 2023

Downloads: 21  Uploads: 0

iphone 4s for a five years, still ballin' and looks like a brand new

Amor a mi familia...

Downloads: 42  Uploads: 0

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, just more like android system)
    Release your minds instantly...

elus1veness

Asus ZenFone 3 Zoom, not a cheap thing but camera's quality is amazing + 5000 mah battery
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

solid as a rock, cold as ice and dark as the night (zeo) (c) amco 2023

Gospodski

Samsung galaxy J7
    Camera... damn, even phones from 2010 take better pictures..

elus1veness

I've already told you not to buy cheap Samsung phones ;P
    GraphX did you switch to Mi5?
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

solid as a rock, cold as ice and dark as the night (zeo) (c) amco 2023

Golden^_+Imperator

Downloads: 200  Uploads: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Zeo View Post
    I've already told you not to buy cheap Samsung phones ;P
    GraphX did you switch to Mi5?
    I did
    Xiaomi Mi5:
    Overview: It's sooo gooood, more intuitive than Samsungs. Their system is my love, just minor stuff but will get you surprised how things are well designed. It feels like every small detail - like setting alarm, unplugging headphones with music on, is all well thought so you dont have to deal with it much.

Favorite thing: One of my favorite things is when alarm wakes me in the morning, there's a button to snooze, but if you want to turn it off you need swipe up. And im always so sleepy that i press that button in agony instead of swiping up (too hard to think in morning), and i love it because in case i will fall asleep again, it will wake me up.

Battery life: 3kmah is enough for a day and a half for me. I 'm not power user, just some images online in breaks from work.

Screen: Perfect, no need larger, even up close pixels blend in whole image.

Build quality: Near perfect, glass on front, glass on back - classy. One minus- as it's glass on back, it slides off nearly every surface. make sure you are all level. I got nice back cover so i'm fine

Camera: Glorious, nice useful addons instead of fucked up face masks.

Con: No MicroSD slot

Fingertip unlock works fast as lightning.

i have it for almost a year and definitely my nex phone will be xiaomi
    Last edited by GraphX of GZ wow; 29.09.2017 at 18:55.

*~>>Devils Ultimate d'Erektor<<~*

People who lead a very successful business, usually tend to have extremely low freetime which results in depressions.
    The only thing that matters is personal happines and health, money can destroy both.
    ~Amco 2016

It doesnt matter what you look like, or what stereotype you fulfill as long, as you're modest
    and respectful towards everyone, and feel comfortable about yourself.
    ~Amco 2020

post your screens? played yesterday? of today? no screens available? No screens of january? december 2022? november 2022? no played matches in sam? hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol. ~Vyebani User 2023

Amor a mi familia...

Downloads: 42  Uploads: 0

Ништяк самсунг, всегда пользуюсь самсунгами и все ровно всегда, абсолютно никаких проблем и претензий, не знаю почему вы так не любите их)
    Release your minds instantly...

sese member Snake Champion Asteroids Champion Starship Legend Champion Fishing the Sea Champion Disc Dash Champion Cell-Out Champion Railway Line Champion Penguin Pass Champion

Downloads: 16  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by GraphX View Post
    I did
    Xiaomi Mi5:
    Overview: It's sooo gooood, more intuitive than Samsungs. Their system is my love, just minor stuff but will get you surprised how things are well designed. It feels like every small detail - like setting alarm, unplugging headphones with music on, is all well thought so you dont have to deal with it much.

Favorite thing: One of my favorite things is when alarm wakes me in the morning, there's a button to snooze, but if you want to turn it off you need swipe up. And im always so sleepy that i press that button in agony instead of swiping up (too hard to think in morning), and i love it because in case i will fall asleep again, it will wake me up.

Battery life: 3kmah is enough for a day and a half for me. I 'm not power user, just some images online in breaks from work.

Screen: Perfect, no need larger, even up close pixels blend in whole image.

Build quality: Near perfect, glass on front, glass on back - classy. One minus- as it's glass on back, it slides off nearly every surface. make sure you are all level. I got nice back cover so i'm fine

Camera: Glorious, nice useful addons instead of fucked up face masks.

Fingertip unlock works fast as lightning.

i have it for almost a year and definitely my nex phone will be xiaomi
    have same phone,i have xiaomi since this brand was completely nonamed,and now is close to the top

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread Information