Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    sese member Snake Champion Asteroids Champion Starship Legend Champion Fishing the Sea Champion Disc Dash Champion Cell-Out Champion Railway Line Champion Penguin Pass Champion

Downloads: 16  Uploads: 0

well i have incredible differences if i took the best setting mouse+mousepad (if this last needed) i can take in the same match 30-1 or 20-20 just changing 1 or 2 things

Director

Downloads: 33  Uploads: 10

Same here, 2% sensitivity difference in ssse and couldn't hit a thing.
    In CSS changing from 8,6 to 27cm didn't make a difference, my aim started to be way better lol.

@Sky
    Haven't tested that mouse yet. Must check specs, must be interesting.
    Where r my 115e? and now we Have a Problem.
    -
    -----------------

GameZone24.net Forums founder. The Director since 2003

elus1veness

Downloads: 781  Uploads: 58

Quote Originally Posted by Gods Hand View Post
    well i have incredible differences if i took the best setting mouse+mousepad (if this last needed) i can take in the same match 30-1 or 20-20 just changing 1 or 2 things
    My aim sucked so much when I've changed Sam's sense from 38 % to 36 % Even after two days
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

solid as a rock, cold as ice and dark as the night (zeo) (c) amco 2023

Gospodski

Downloads: 165  Uploads: 0

1 year ago i played with 90% sensitivity and still was too slow but now i use 0% and it's too fast ... lol

mouse - RUSH
    rest ... mm lazy to copy and answer

Director

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodnowsky View Post
    1 year ago i played with 90% sensitivity and still was too slow but now i use 0% and it's too fast ... lol

mouse - RUSH
    rest ... mm lazy to copy and answer
    idi naxui lazy spammer.
    -
    -----------------

elus1veness

Downloads: 781  Uploads: 58

Quote Originally Posted by HeLLspAWn View Post
    idi naxui lazy spammer.

@ Boa: this one ?

watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

solid as a rock, cold as ice and dark as the night (zeo) (c) amco 2023

Advanced Membury

Downloads: 52  Uploads: 0

I have to agree, "gaming" mouse/mousepad is not really worth the money, if you take the time to find a cheap one you can get something just as good. Took me a month to get used to G500 because this piece of shit weighs 50 kilos, compared to the M100 I had before which just had a small circuit board with plastic around it, it was like 20 grams xD That's what I hate about gaming mice, they're too heavy. Someone should make a carbon fiber mouse xD (Wait isn't EVGA making one? Probably still going to be heavy though).

As for mousepads, they definitely help but if you have a smooth table it's just as good if not better. I actually for a while had a plastic coating that I peeled off the tables at our school that I used as mousepad but it wore off after about a month and didn't slide anymore. But now my mouse's feet are worn out and the edges are rough so they keep getting caught on the pad; gonna order some Teflon tape to see if that rejuvenates them.

Director

Quote Originally Posted by Barktooth View Post
    I have to agree, "gaming" mouse/mousepad is not really worth the money, if you take the time to find a cheap one you can get something just as good. Took me a month to get used to G500 because this piece of shit weighs 50 kilos, compared to the M100 I had before which just had a small circuit board with plastic around it, it was like 20 grams xD That's what I hate about gaming mice, they're too heavy. Someone should make a carbon fiber mouse xD (Wait isn't EVGA making one? Probably still going to be heavy though).

As for mousepads, they definitely help but if you have a smooth table it's just as good if not better. I actually for a while had a plastic coating that I peeled off the tables at our school that I used as mousepad but it wore off after about a month and didn't slide anymore. But now my mouse's feet are worn out and the edges are rough so they keep getting caught on the pad; gonna order some Teflon tape to see if that rejuvenates them.
    That's the second reason why a gamer should use a cloth mousepad. These teflon sliders just don't wipe off when used on a cloth mousepad. I've noticed my DA's teflon sliders were wiping off too fast on a hard surface. Since I've had a cloth mousepad - nothing bad happens.
    -
    -----------------

Advanced Membury

That's the second reason why a gamer should use a cloth mousepad. These teflon sliders just don't wipe off when used on a cloth mousepad. I've noticed my DA's teflon sliders were wiping off too fast on a hard surface. Since I've had a cloth mousepad - nothing bad happens.
    True, but I got a hard surface mouse pad because my sensor is apparently broken and doesn't work on a cloth mouse pad (I tried the QcK and it had an annoying bug where every time after you lift off mouse it would take a second for it to start sensing again after you put it back down). I don't care if it wears off Teflon quickly, I'm getting this: https://www.amazon.com/CS-Hyde-PTFE-M...qid=1390442017 which is a lifetime supply. I can glue on a new piece every month if it wears out quickly.

Director

Need to replace mouse then maybe
    -
    -----------------

Advanced Membury

Need to replace mouse then maybe
    Warranty is out, and do you really think I have $40? I don't feel like getting an $10 crooked thing again, either (I'd actually prefer a non-"gaming" mouse since they're lighter but their quality is horrendous, the last one I had wouldn't stand straight and one side was always lifted off by about 3mm!) And even the money to get this mouse pad and Teflon tape I got from a contest, I'm so poor xD

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Zeo View Post
    Sorry but

what are we supposed to see in this vid?
    Nothing personal but those who spend hundred of euros even for a mousepad to improve their aim, always make me laugh seriously

Nothing will help if you haven't got Fedes "God's Hands"
    gotta agree, though i doubt u will find any mousepad for "hundreds of euros"

i prefer a cheap mousepad and a quality mouse (my deathadder costed 30€ new 2 years ago)

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Director

It all depends on the mousepad size.
    You can even get a Thermaltake, Zalman, Corsair gaming cloth mousepads for like 5 euros, same goes for Steelseries QCK Mini - costs 5-7 euros.

Deathadder 2013 still costs around 55-65 euros.
    -
    -----------------

Campers Clan

Downloads: 60  Uploads: 5

if you want to fully exploit the mouse's capacity, you must buy the mousepad which's been made for it, generally from the same brand. a good mousepad improves the mouse's performance and your personal comfort.
    Also cheap mousepads are dead within the next month you're buying it, so better put 10€ more for a Razer Goliathus for example, got an old one since two years, used surface but intact textile.
    @Barktooth: Depends the people, I prefer heavy mouses.

Corsair - Asus - Razer - Beyerdynamic

Advanced Membury

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    @Barktooth: Depends the people, I prefer heavy mouses.
    Yeah mine even has add-in weight modules, I guess people really like heavy mice. I think heavy mouse = slower reaction time since it's harder to accelerate a heavy mass than a light one.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information