Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Golden^_+Imperator

Downloads: 200  Uploads: 24

Quote Originally Posted by CLICK View Post
    Marcin, ne podskakuj
    shh

*~>>Devils Ultimate d'Erektor<<~*

People who lead a very successful business, usually tend to have extremely low freetime which results in depressions.
    The only thing that matters is personal happines and health, money can destroy both.
    ~Amco 2016

It doesnt matter what you look like, or what stereotype you fulfill as long, as you're modest
    and respectful towards everyone, and feel comfortable about yourself.
    ~Amco 2020

post your screens? played yesterday? of today? no screens available? No screens of january? december 2022? november 2022? no played matches in sam? hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol. ~Vyebani User 2023

Downloads: 42  Uploads: 0

Can you PLEASE help me?

Quote Originally Posted by raver View Post
    Szigursz da tako ye szszs,...
    Dear Sir

I can't seem to get the ''Ultimate Cooperative Map Pack '' working, I am new to all this but have installed many maps and most seem to work but this one doesn't show up when I go to custom level, I would love to play these maps.

The only thing that I can think of is that my Serious Sam games are not on my C drive, they are on another drive but most of them are working, would putting them on my C drive solve the problem?

If you have any ideas at all then I would love to hear them but If you can't help me then thank you for listening anyway.

With respect

Alex

Golden^_+Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by Nervous13 View Post
    Dear Sir

I can't seem to get the ''Ultimate Cooperative Map Pack '' working, I am new to all this but have installed many maps and most seem to work but this one doesn't show up when I go to custom level, I would love to play these maps.

The only thing that I can think of is that my Serious Sam games are not on my C drive, they are on another drive but most of them are working, would putting them on my C drive solve the problem?

If you have any ideas at all then I would love to hear them but If you can't help me then thank you for listening anyway.

With respect

Alex
    Alex

The downloaded file should be placed in main serious sam folder (where there are all other folders like bin, controls, scripts etc.). You shouldn't unpack the file, just put downloaded file there, not in "levels" folder.

Placing files outside of your installed game folder wherever it is, won't help. You must place it in the installed game directory outside of bin folder.

Nice to know someone syill interested

People who lead a very successful business, usually tend to have extremely low freetime which results in depressions.
    The only thing that matters is personal happines and health, money can destroy both.
    ~Amco 2016

It doesnt matter what you look like, or what stereotype you fulfill as long, as you're modest
    ~Amco 2020

post your screens? played yesterday? of today? no screens available? No screens of january? december 2022? november 2022? no played matches in sam? hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol. ~Vyebani User 2023

Downloads: 42  Uploads: 0

Dear Sir

First of all thank you so much for your help with this issue, I didn't want to reply because I don't want to take up any more of your time, it's so kind of you to help me but I will explain exactly what I can see.

I see (all folders) Bin, controls, data, demos, help etc.

Then all the GRO files (most of them work)

So I placed the ''Ultimate Map Pack'' there with all the rest, I hope that is correct.

Now I just have the one question.

When I would see the map the should it say ''Ultimate Map Pack'', or something else? I have read that you can choose which maps to play so I definitely haven't played it and I don't see it either, I am wondering if I install Serious Sam 2nd Encounter into the C Drive maybe that could work?

I am very good with computers but this has really got me stuck, I feel stupid asking you for any more help because I am sure that I have understood your instructions and followed them.

Unless you know what the problem is then I can only try installing the Serious Sam games again to my C drive, well that's all I can think of.

I have to thank you for your patience and kind help with this matter and as for being still interested, I am nearly 50 year old and now my Dad is hooked on this game, whoever is making these maps should be very proud of themselves, on the other hand he could be heading for a heart attack with some of these maps, they scare the hell out of me sometimes also.

I was with the STEAM Community but gave that up because of the abuse that I got when I asked for help, anyway thank you again for your help and you should be proud of yourself for taking the time and patience to help me.

Meanwhile have a great day

With Respect

Alex

- - - Updated - - -

Dear Sir

First of all thank you so much for your help with this issue, I didn't want to reply because I don't want to take up any more of your time, it's so kind of you to help me but I will explain exactly what I can see.

I see (all folders) Bin, controls, data, demos, help etc.

Then all the GRO files (most of them work)

So I placed the ''Ultimate Map Pack'' there with all the rest, I hope that is correct.

Now I just have the one question.

When I would see the map the should it say ''Ultimate Map Pack'', or something else? I have read that you can choose which maps to play so I definitely haven't played it and I don't see it either, I am wondering if I install Serious Sam 2nd Encounter into the C Drive maybe that could work?

I am very good with computers but this has really got me stuck, I feel stupid asking you for any more help because I am sure that I have understood your instructions and followed them.

Unless you know what the problem is then I can only try installing the Serious Sam games again to my C drive, well that's all I can think of.

I have to thank you for your patience and kind help with this matter and as for being still interested, I am nearly 50 year old and now my Dad is hooked on this game, whoever is making these maps should be very proud of themselves, on the other hand he could be heading for a heart attack with some of these maps, they scare the hell out of me sometimes also.

I was with the STEAM Community but gave that up because of the abuse that I got when I asked for help, anyway thank you again for your help and you should be proud of yourself for taking the time and patience to help me.

Meanwhile have a great day

With Respect

Alex

InterPlayFigonaOwner

Downloads: 49  Uploads: 0

So much formality....

Golden^_+Imperator

Thanks for responding so fast Alex

That's really outstanding people in that advanced age are playing computer games, and are searching for new stuff to the game!

If it comes to name of the map, there's screenshot in download page: https://www.gamezone24.net/forums/dow...do=file&id=260
    If you click the image, it will enlarge. On the image there's a list of maps you should search for. And no, it isn't called ultimate map pack or any similar in-game, thats only the name of my collected custom maps.

You've placed gro file correctly, and if other maps are visible, there also should be my maps mixed between other ones, list as i mentioned is on the image in download page.

I hope it helps, dont hesitate to write if there's still a problem. The file itself could be corrupted while downloading too.

I shall respond in few hours.

Good luck

~Amco 2016

~Amco 2020

Golden^_+Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by Prottoss View Post
    So much formality....
    Try to be forgiving :p

~Amco 2016

~Amco 2020

InterPlayFigonaOwner

Downloads: 49  Uploads: 0

Graphx you should apply for Gamezone24.net Community Support

SGI Clan

Downloads: 48  Uploads: 0

"Sir", "With Respect" - a man with manners a rarity on the internet, I like him

[...]
    I am wondering if I install Serious Sam 2nd Encounter into the C Drive maybe that could work?
    [...]
    I don't think it matters where you've got Serious Sam installed.

[...]
    [...]
    Your dad loves Sam? That's amazing! May I ask how old he is?

.:+*]|[SGI]|[*+:. freigeist

Director

Downloads: 33  Uploads: 10

If Nervous is 50, then his dad must be 66+
    Where r my 115e? and now we Have a Problem.
    -
    -----------------

GameZone24.net Forums founder. The Director since 2003

Gospodski

Downloads: 165  Uploads: 0

Played once map "13" never again.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information