Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Campers Clan

Downloads: 59  Uploads: 5

automatic matchmaking would be a good compromise (while keeping the possibility to open the serverlist)

is it possible to create a such thing for this game?

Corsair - Asus - Razer - Beyerdynamic

Elite Member

Downloads: 51  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    automatic matchmaking would be a good compromise (while keeping the possibility to open the serverlist)

I highly doubt that it would work for Sam.

All growth comes at a cost
    Going forward means sacrifice
    Enduring all paths crossed

Devils Clan

Downloads: 66  Uploads: 0

Y not? Except if u play with guys like Davide xD

Director

Downloads: 33  Uploads: 10

When it comes to davide, I suggest adding a special engine, so when you press f9 three times in a 5 seconds period, you'll get redirected to a browser pointing to this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhzc8E37nvc
    Where r my 115e? and now we Have a Problem.
    -
    -----------------

GameZone24.net Forums founder. The Director since 2003

Alligator Pit

Downloads:Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post

Actually a good idea, thanks!

Edit: To clarify, this would just be the same as how it is in Serious Sam HD: "Quick join" --> Join a random server with players
    Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in this post are my own, not my employer's.

Lawyer

Downloads: 87  Uploads: 0

Angelo
    1) If I'll buy for first version, will i have to pay for second?
    2) Will be include Modeler and Editor in first version?
    I'm looking good mappers for SS Classic for. Purpose? NEXT ENCOUNTER CLASSIC

Alligator Pit

Quote Originally Posted by mkbewe View Post
    Angelo
    1) If I'll buy for first version, will i have to pay for second?
    2) Will be include Modeler and Editor in first version?
    1. No, pay once. Also, I think we're going to give it for free to people who already own FE and SE on Steam.
    2. Probably not, or perhaps a limited version. We'll know more when we communicate with Valve.

Golden^_+Imperator

Downloads: 200  Uploads: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
    1. No, pay once. Also, I think we're going to give it for free to people who already own FE and SE on Steam.
    Best idea ever

*~>>Devils Ultimate d'Erektor<<~*

People who lead a very successful business, usually tend to have extremely low freetime which results in depressions.
    The only thing that matters is personal happines and health, money can destroy both.
    ~Amco 2016

It doesnt matter what you look like, or what stereotype you fulfill as long, as you're modest
    and respectful towards everyone, and feel comfortable about yourself.
    ~Amco 2020

post your screens? played yesterday? of today? no screens available? No screens of january? december 2022? november 2022? no played matches in sam? hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol. ~Vyebani User 2023

elus1veness

Downloads: 781  Uploads: 58

Well, GameSpy closing should have come, closer or later, we have to be happy that it existed for such a long years. Imagine if it would have got closed in 2007 for an example, nobody was able to remember what Sam is now

The miracle is that you guys are planning to release Revolution even before that date and this inspires enough ! Seriously, I was about to think we won't see Revolution before 2015 - 2016. Now it's a really Revolution in Sam, we'll try to inform as much oldschoolers as possible about Revo's release ! For an example, we can e-mail every single member of GZ (let's hope some of them still use old accs or check their e-mail ), also making such a thread in Gamemecca would be nice too, I believe there are some USA players who didn't play for ages but could have missed this game a lot (unlike we who still play everyday/week).

I really hope to see every member from GZ24 / Ss.Su (russian community) in Revolution, but "battle with pro players" could became boring, so we still need all those newbs .. I'll miss ashley, OSCI HUN, Red Angel and all those spammers, we need to inform all of them somehow .. But I don't have any clear idea about it, anyone ? Maybe Revolution banners in every server o_o

__

Serious Tournament Mod (Troy's mod with bots) for the original SS:TSE will still have been released. You'll be able to train such a versus modes which also exists in Revolution with bots all the time (DM, TDM, CTF, Last Hero, Team Last Hero and SkullHold are completely ready atm), but so now we'll release it a bit more later than Revolution comes I guess. : D

__

I hope Ostap and others won't make 100 - 200 servers in Revolution again >__< About the idea which Meta offered: sounds good but it would fit well if the game is really active -> if you can see 100 - 150 - 200 players online at the same and don't know where to join

__

As a mapper (yeah I am, a little bit : D), I really hope Serious Editor etc. will be a part of Revolution since it's released. And I wish converting old maps from SS SE / FE won't be that hard !

Thanks for saving the Sam's world, Revo's team !

Elite Member

Downloads: 51  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Zeo View Post

I hope Ostap and others won't make 100 - 200 servers in Revolution again >__< About the idea which Meta offered: sounds good but it would fit well if the game is really active -> if you can see 100 - 150 - 200 players online at the same and don't know where to join

[/B]
    Don't worry I've been discussing about it with him already

All growth comes at a cost
    Going forward means sacrifice
    Enduring all paths crossed

Lawyer

2. Probably not, or perhaps a limited version. We'll know more when we communicate with Valve.
    So can I understand after May You want release full version (with SS tools and campaign)?

Director

Downloads: 33  Uploads: 10

If the netcode is improved and I've heard it is, then I will be able to host my own servers. Ofc not 50, but 2-3, one for shotty trouble and one for a normal fragmatch + one private with pass.

I don't know which modes the game is gonna contain, but probably many of mutators. I think it's even possible to swap mutators directly on the server or make the server game cycles with different mutators. For example Shotty Server will be one, but will have Shotty Trouble DM, CTF and Domination in a map cycle.
    Where r my 115e? and now we Have a Problem.
    -
    -----------------

GameZone24.net Forums founder. The Director since 2003

Alligator Pit

News with all the details coming soon - it's going to be a busy month for us.

Thanks for the support so far, guys! Much appreciated!

Golden^_+Imperator

Downloads: 200  Uploads: 24

News with all the details coming soon - it's going to be a busy month for us.

Thanks for the support so far, guys! Much appreciated!
    Also i wait for manies of Achievements in the future (DM ones, coop can be too sometimes)

*~>>Devils Ultimate d'Erektor<<~*

People who lead a very successful business, usually tend to have extremely low freetime which results in depressions.
    The only thing that matters is personal happines and health, money can destroy both.
    ~Amco 2016

It doesnt matter what you look like, or what stereotype you fulfill as long, as you're modest
    and respectful towards everyone, and feel comfortable about yourself.
    ~Amco 2020

post your screens? played yesterday? of today? no screens available? No screens of january? december 2022? november 2022? no played matches in sam? hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol. ~Vyebani User 2023

Lawyer

I'm curious how to detect that someone has FE and SE on Steam...

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information