Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New video :)

Bellatores

Downloads: 71  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    For those who thinks CSGO is only all about killing your opponent...

I recorded a video on this map because between all the 200 usual players (probably more) we are on this climb server, we're only 8 to have finished this map... looking at how i'm doing could let you think it isn't that hard.. but if you don't know any basics in jumps and don't have any experience at bhop or climbing, then yes, it's extremely hard..

considering most of people are yet blocked in the first room because they cannot figure they have jump on the lights...
    wow very nice I playing cs:go 2 months and I didnt even know about such maps O.O
    9.Sortir
    Wake up to reality
    Nothing ever goes as planned
    In this accursed world

The longer you live the more you will realise
    That the only things that truly exist in this reality
    Are merely pain, suffering and futility

The selfish intent to preserve peace initiates wars
    And hatred is born in order to protect love
    For truly this reality is a hell

Campers Clan

Downloads: 60  Uploads: 5

Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken View Post
    9.Sortir
    what's funny about Sortir? it means "go out" in french

anyway, new video! just a 1 round clip before my next fragmovie =D

Corsair - Asus - Razer - Beyerdynamic

InterPlayFigonaOwner

Downloads: 49  Uploads: 0

the wait for something to happen was so incredibly dreadful once again!!!! >.<

Advanced Membury

Downloads: 52  Uploads: 0

Haha it means restroom in Russian

Bellatores

Downloads: 71  Uploads: 0

anyway, new video! just a 1 round clip before my next fragmovie =D

in Russian we call toilet "Sortir"
    Wake up to reality
    Nothing ever goes as planned
    In this accursed world

The longer you live the more you will realise
    That the only things that truly exist in this reality
    Are merely pain, suffering and futility

The selfish intent to preserve peace initiates wars
    And hatred is born in order to protect love
    For truly this reality is a hell

Campers Clan

Quote Originally Posted by Prottoss View Post
    the wait for something to happen was so incredibly dreadful once again!!!! >.<
    I said it, it's a clip.

I'm working on a new fragmovie but I didn't want to put this frag in. Nevertheless it was an interesting frag if you know what happened during the round, I was 1v1, and I had plenty of time to play the bomb, but I decided to risk to lose the round instead, and won it on a very good air shot with the AK.

InterPlayFigonaOwner

I said it, it's a clip.

I'm working on a new fragmovie but I didn't want to put this frag in. Nevertheless it was an interesting frag if you know what happened during the round, I was 1v1, and I had plenty of time to play the bomb, but I decided to risk to lose the round instead, and won it on a very good air shot with the AK.
    yeah but you could have sped it up, im just giving my opinion that even the video is so short, not you are waiting for something to happen and it doesnt, basically its the same thing as to wait for the base to drop in the nightclub, theres a HUGE build up to it and then it simply doesnt happen.. :/

Director

Downloads: 33  Uploads: 10

Hmm. The same thing happens in my toilet. Really lazy and uncomfy to go there while having my QL session, the shit "pushes it" and wants to come out, I go toilet and... nothing happens, can't shit. I get disappointed and angry. I go back to QL session afterwards.
    Where r my 115e? and now we Have a Problem.
    -
    -----------------

GameZone24.net Forums founder. The Director since 2003

Campers Clan

Quote Originally Posted by Prottoss View Post
    yeah but you could have sped it up, im just giving my opinion that even the video is so short, not you are waiting for something to happen and it doesnt, basically its the same thing as to wait for the base to drop in the nightclub, theres a HUGE build up to it and then it simply doesnt happen.. :/
    I think you don't like playing CS, if you did, you would have analyzed every single move I did (and of course found the reason why I didn't speed it up).

Quote Originally Posted by HeLLspAWn View Post
    Hmm. The same thing happens in my toilet. Really lazy and uncomfy to go there while having my QL session, the shit "pushes it" and wants to come out, I go toilet and... nothing happens, can't shit. I get disappointed and angry. I go back to QL session afterwards.
    CS is not one of these fast shooters like quek or sirius sem was, it actually requires much more brain, concentration and accuracy, if "nothing happens" as you say, then get an account and play for a week, then tell me which competitive rank you've reached.
    Last edited by Skyward; 10.10.2015 at 10:24.

InterPlayFigonaOwner

I'm back in League now, current Platinum 2 need to reach my Diamond before season ends

Director

I think you don't like playing CS, if you did, you would have analyzed every single move I did (and of course found the reason why I didn't speed it up).

CS is not one of these fast shooters like quek or sirius sem was, it actually requires much more brain, concentration and accuracy, if "nothing happens" as you say, then get an account and play for a week, then tell me which competitive rank you've reached.
    Actually I've just mentioned my "shitting" problem, which has nothing to do with your movie but with Prottoss' post I didn't even watch that video...

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward
    CS is not one of these fast shooters like quek or sirius sem was, it actually requires much more brain, concentration and accuracy
    Oh rly? Then make an account in QL and play for a week, then tell me which competitive tier/elo rank you've reached
    -
    -----------------

Campers Clan

Actually I've just mentioned my "shitting" problem, which has nothing to do with your movie but with Prottoss' post I didn't even watch that video...

Oh rly? Then make an account in QL and play for a week, then tell me which competitive tier/elo rank you've reached
    In CS you have 100 hp but you die with 1 - 3 bullets, you don't have right for a single mistake, especially at high skill levels, if you don't pour lead in your opponent's face, it's him who'll pour lead in yours.

While in faster shooter games (again, sem, quake and UT) you have a slight bigger mistake margin since your HPs gets dumped less fast.

You can run away, grab a health box or shield then escape and save yourself, here in CS you do not recover HP until the next round, you have to calculate your ennemy's position and where and when to attack him, because once you will cross him, one of you will (and that is for sure in 90% of cases) die. Not to mention if you want to win in CS you have to fit with your team and adapt your play style with their, if you play solo you'll be a total useless crap.
    Knowing to stay alive if much more important here than in those FFA shooter games, because is you die, your team gets heavily penalized. And staying alive with no possibility to get health boxes is not easy, trust me.

Director

In CS you have 100 hp but you die with 1 - 3 bullets, you don't have right for a single mistake, especially at high skill levels, if you don't pour lead in your opponent's face, it's him who'll pour lead in yours.

While in faster shooter games (again, sem, quake and UT) you have a slight bigger mistake margin since your HPs gets dumped less fast.

You can run away, grab a health box or shield then escape and save yourself, here in CS you do not recover HP until the next round, you have to calculate your ennemy's position and where and when to attack him, because once you will cross him, one of you will (and that is for sure in 90% of cases) die. Not to mention if you want to win in CS you have to fit with your team and adapt your play style with their, if you play solo you'll be a total useless crap.
    Knowing to stay alive if much more important here than in those FFA shooter games, because is you die, your team gets heavily penalized. And staying alive with no possibility to get health boxes is not easy, trust me.
    By reading your post I'm 100% sure that you've never played Quake Live and you don't have any idea what kind of skills it requires. I used to play CS 1.6 and then I've also played CSS for maybe 1-2 years and I know that Quake Live (especially Clan Arena, Team Deathmatch and Duel) requires much more skill than CS games. FFA is a kind of "noob" game type where Fatal1ty used to be good at and he used to be a self-proclaimed best player lol.

Try Clan Arena with high tiered players( with elo ranking over 2200) or Duel with top notch players. It takes several years to learn the game and infinite time to master it.

"Not to mention if you want to win in CS you have to fit with your team and adapt your play style with their, if you play solo you'll be a total useless crap."
    - Same in Clan Arena and/or Team Deathmatch. In clan arena you start with all weapons and 200/200 health armor and the round lasts until there's only one player left (depends which team's player has survived - this team wins).
    TDM is a classic teamgame with health, armor, weapons, supers on maps.
    Duel.. the most brain intensive type of game.

Try the game and you will see. Quake Live is few times if not dozen times harder to learn than Serious Sam.
    -
    -----------------

Campers Clan

By reading your post I'm 100% sure that you've never played Quake Live and you don't have any idea what kind of skills it requires. I used to play CS 1.6 and then I've also played CSS for maybe 1-2 years and I know that Quake Live (especially Clan Arena, Team Deathmatch and Duel) requires much more skill than CS games. FFA is a kind of "noob" game type where Fatal1ty used to be good at and he used to be a self-proclaimed best player lol.

Try Clan Arena with high tiered players( with elo ranking over 2200) or Duel with top notch players. It takes several years to learn the game and infinite time to master it.

"Not to mention if you want to win in CS you have to fit with your team and adapt your play style with their, if you play solo you'll be a total useless crap."
    - Same in Clan Arena and/or Team Deathmatch. In clan arena you start with all weapons and 200/200 health armor and the round lasts until there's only one player left (depends which team's player has survived - this team wins).
    TDM is a classic teamgame with health, armor, weapons, supers on maps.
    Duel.. the most brain intensive type of game.

Try the game and you will see. Quake Live is few times if not dozen times harder to learn than Serious Sam.
    Challenge accepted. I have to upgrade only once to reach the Global Elite rank (see this list, CS:GO's ranks being also calculated by ELO). Once done, I will start to play Quake Live and see how far I can go.

I invite you to do the same in CS if someday you got enough time

Director

Challenge accepted. I have to upgrade only once to reach the Global Elite rank (see this list, CS:GO's ranks being also calculated by ELO). Once done, I will start to play Quake Live and see how far I can go.

I invite you to do the same in CS if someday you got enough time
    Time is my worst enemy
    -
    -----------------

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information