Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

the best mechanical keyboard

i have read alot of reviews for different keyboards and couldnt really come to a conclusion so far...

my only standard is backlight, thats all i need and it shouldnt feel too "cheap"

maybe some of you can suggest one based on own experience...

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Alligator Pit

Downloads:Uploads: 0

This is completely subjective, I have blues, but you wouldn't want to use that if you're a "pro leet gamer". I really like blues for typing, they have a wonderful feedback.

Maybe you should check out blacks or browns, those are generally used for gaming and whatnot. If you have some money to spare, look into this amazing website: https://www.wasdkeyboards.com/ (There's a bunch of information there as well.)

For reference, I have a Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 (the non-2013 version has browns, if I remember correctly, 2013 version has blues)
    Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in this post are my own, not my employer's.

Director

Downloads: 33  Uploads: 10

For mechanical, I'd recommend Natec Genesis RX88 on Cherry MX. It's cheap, worth its price:

https://genesis-zone.com/KEYBOARD_NAT...pidZ15877.html

Costs around 66 Euros in Poland
    Where r my 115e? and now we Have a Problem.
    -
    -----------------

GameZone24.net Forums founder. The Director since 2003

Campers Clan

Downloads: 59  Uploads: 5

Talking about keyboard, i've always been 100% satisfacted by Logitech.

This might be my next keyboard... https://gaming.logitech.com/fr-fr/pro...aming-keyboard

Corsair - Asus - Razer - Beyerdynamic

Advanced Membury

Downloads: 52  Uploads: 0

I've the Logitech G710+, it has browns. It makes you suck at typing on any membrane keyboard after you get used to it xD But it is nice for both typing and gaming. Wouldn't say I'm much faster at typing or any better at moving around, except in some platformer games - but that's only due to N-key rollover.

Golden^_+Imperator

Downloads: 200  Uploads: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    Talking about keyboard, i've always been 100% satisfacted by Logitech.

This might be my next keyboard... https://gaming.logitech.com/fr-fr/pro...aming-keyboard
    Seems like you want it to throw with walls, so nothing happenes to it.

*~>>Devils Ultimate d'Erektor<<~*

People who lead a very successful business, usually tend to have extremely low freetime which results in depressions.
    The only thing that matters is personal happines and health, money can destroy both.
    ~Amco 2016

It doesnt matter what you look like, or what stereotype you fulfill as long, as you're modest
    and respectful towards everyone, and feel comfortable about yourself.
    ~Amco 2020

post your screens? played yesterday? of today? no screens available? No screens of january? december 2022? november 2022? no played matches in sam? hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol. ~Vyebani User 2023

VPN Elite

from what ive read those browns and reds and blues etc indicates the typing characteristics or?

@angelo great website, unique and really special but imo too retro looks, i might take a proper look again at the website tho

@cell yes this is what i am rather looking for, but this one looks a little bit too fancy
    would u say this is a decent quality brand?

@sky looks like angelos keyboards, for sure high quality but boring retro look i dont remember well but does it even support led backlight?

@bark really helpfully feedback thanks !

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Campers Clan

Yes, though this is the very first mechnical keyboard from logitech, only white light is available, unlike the G19 where you could use whatever color you want.
    The problem of the mechanical keyboards is that they absolutely all look completely retro, a basic rectangle...

I kept on my mind the Logitech G701 because it doesn't look that classic compared to the concurrence, and its fiability doesn't have to be proved anymore since my G11 (bought almost 7 years ago) is still alive. Also it doesn't have complete useless stuff such the screen on the G19... the keyboard even has to be plugged to the sector to make the little screen work.

Director

I'm gonna try https://gaming.coolermaster.com/en/pr...s/quickfiretk/

Cherry MX brown version, best choice if you wanna type alot and play some games.
    The difference between Blue and Brown is that Blue has that specific "writting machine sound-alike" click.

All those Cherry MX Black or Red stuff is piece of shit, according to pro players/typers who have used mechanical keyboards for over 25 years.
    -
    -----------------

Campers Clan

VPN Elite

Quote Originally Posted by HeLLspAWn View Post
    I'm gonna try https://gaming.coolermaster.com/en/pr...s/quickfiretk/

Cherry MX brown version, best choice if you wanna type alot and play some games.
    The difference between Blue and Brown is that Blue has that specific "writting machine sound-alike" click.

All those Cherry MX Black or Red stuff is piece of shit, according to pro players/typers who have used mechanical keyboards for over 25 years.
    yep this one looks great !

Director

Testing the keyboard right now. Damn it feels like typing on a writing machine. The keys are high-profile. The click sounds really nice, has a nice feedback. Making less typos while writing fast because I can "feel" the keys easily and I can hardly press both keys at once.

Now I understand why people like those mechanical keyboards.
    -
    -----------------

Golden^_+Imperator

i'm making typos generally because i'm pressing the wrong button, no keyboard can help me

People who lead a very successful business, usually tend to have extremely low freetime which results in depressions.
    The only thing that matters is personal happines and health, money can destroy both.
    ~Amco 2016

It doesnt matter what you look like, or what stereotype you fulfill as long, as you're modest
    ~Amco 2020

post your screens? played yesterday? of today? no screens available? No screens of january? december 2022? november 2022? no played matches in sam? hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol. ~Vyebani User 2023

Director

epsum ipsum dolores pierdolones. I like it. Every single click causes a huge erection of my dick and orgasm come will later .D
    -
    -----------------

Golden^_+Imperator

Every click = erection, your dick would already blow up, or must look like an airship

~Amco 2016

~Amco 2020

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information