Quote Originally Posted by Prottoss View Post
@Retriever I wasnt talking about 30 fps versus 60 fps, obviously it is an advantage if someone has a better pc but in my view its all about the hands when it comes to a pc, ill give you a shitty example, I play MOBA called League of Legends, there are 5 ranking tiers, Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum and Diamond, the game onmy laptop runs with15-25 fps, not playable in high skill gaming, yet I got platinum tier in my 1st ranked season whilst some Alienweaer kids remain in bronze-silver with 564635757 fps

@Chyl wellyou are right and wrong regarding the in built modeller, retail versions of sam had 3 set ups if im right, basic, full and something else, most player most likely went for basic set up when they first played the game (I did) in that set up you dont get to modify the game except for the basic settings. About bs, well crosshair aint a skin and it would add comfort, preference or w/e but it does remain a modification, we dont actua
ly pay much attention to those type of things but on official sam tournaments (if the game was real big) something like ESL or WCG, the shadows wouod be not allowed, you would only have standard skins to chose and standard crosshairs to use, and basic game settings to adjust
Lol i wasnt talking about fps either,i was talking about models quality and field of view