Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    InterPlayFigonaOwner

Downloads: 49  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Retriever View Post
    Lol 2 mbs was bad even in 1998
    yet i still rekt (or done enough reking) alot of players and currently a part of a top clan in this game
    Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu DIRECTOR

Vladislav ] Prottoss [ Director macCream po va6emu ot4estvu IMPERATOR

Susperme Leader of GameZloty115.btc
    Susperme Leader of Immortals
    Susperme Leader of InterPlay
    Susperme Leader of FIGONA
    Susperme KING of FRANCE
    Susperme Leader of Devils

Golden^_+Imperator

Downloads: 200  Uploads: 24

i remember Jay having very bad internet connection. Multiple ppl from the block using same connection really kills quality, even if there's small amount. Him good player were even with lags etc.

*~>>Devils Ultimate d'Erektor<<~*

People who lead a very successful business, usually tend to have extremely low freetime which results in depressions.
    The only thing that matters is personal happines and health, money can destroy both.
    ~Amco 2016

It doesnt matter what you look like, or what stereotype you fulfill as long, as you're modest
    and respectful towards everyone, and feel comfortable about yourself.
    ~Amco 2020

post your screens? played yesterday? of today? no screens available? No screens of january? december 2022? november 2022? no played matches in sam? hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol. ~Vyebani User 2023

Rookie

Downloads: 23  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by GraphX View Post
    i remember Jay having very bad internet connection. Multiple ppl from the block using same connection really kills quality, even if there's small amount. Him good player were even with lags etc.
    I have to say lag can be an advantage,i remember TE using torrent while playing sam hd to have a very high ping and being harder to catch lol

Advanced Membury

Downloads: 52  Uploads: 0

I have to say lag can be an advantage,i remember TE using torrent while playing sam hd to have a very high ping and being harder to catch lol
    That only works on SSHD and other games with ping compensation, in classic the netcode is shit so he would only be hurting himself if he torrented while playing. Which is actually a good thing I guess lol.

Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by Barktooth View Post
    That only works on SSHD and other games with ping compensation, in classic the netcode is shit so he would only be hurting himself if he torrented while playing. Which is actually a good thing I guess lol.
    Yeah i was talking about HD,anyway Enigma is a lamer..200 ping even while playing in tournaments (samhd) torrent ftw

Chitinid

Downloads: 62  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Retriever
    Yeah i was talking about HD,anyway Enigma is a lamer..200 ping even while playing in tournaments (samhd) torrent ftw
    So here we are, looking at an ex butcherz member carrying on the legacy of the clan, which means whining about lag due to having been pwned by a stronger opponent. Now I can understand why this thread was a failure in the first place.
    I eat cereals for breakfast

Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by [_KlesK_] View Post
    So here we are, looking at an ex butcherz member carrying on the legacy of the clan, which means whining about lag due to having been pwned by a stronger opponent. Now I can understand why this thread was a failure in the first place.
    Klesk..lol...I don't like to answer to this kind of shit but anyway. I'm not whining about anything i just found that this script was useful (at least for me) so i wanted to share it with sam community,even if now it is populated by tards. Whining?i remember you asking for sam hd tutorials on "How to be pro" lol,then you discovered that you just suck in a game populated from more than 5 persons and you went back to classic,went back.. no sorry,started playing. (Anyway Butcherz clan was closed in 2008 so i dont understand what i coud "carry" anymore lol)

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

thanks for sharing this great script, when my wife sees me playing serious sam now using this script she gets totally wet and we have the hottest sex ever

and my daughter started to use the toilet finally and learned how to ride a bike and talk in 8 different languages

after i installed this script in my car it only consumes 1l diesel with 900 hp

my cat suddenly is a chefcook and serves me 5* steaks everyday

my grandmas cancer was healed from this awesome script

you are the jesus of the internet

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Chitinid

Funny. You may say I sucked in HD and you would be right. You may say that I sucked in classic and you would be right. But this bullshit you are making up is just hilarious. Are you going to accuse me of child abuse in your next post? Also, I like how you are trying to look like the victim after:

1) Sharing a script which you entirely copied from Croteam except for a single value, and not even having the decency to remove their comments in the file.

2) Acting all smug after a more experienced member (Graphx) dared to criticize your script.

3) Making up complete BULLSHIT about a member who isn't here to talk back (Total Enigma, this torrent shit you are saying is so hilarious, but I know it is common practice among ex butcherz members to make up every possible shit about stronger opponents who aren't zeb89)

Also, please learn the meaning of english sentences. Butcherz clan was closed (but not in 2008 actually, zeb89 re opened it in sam hd in 2012 if I'm not wrong and closed it not much later, maybe you missed an opportunity there) but you still act like all butcherz members do.

I'm sorry if this thread degenerated, but I really don't like when people spread false rumors about players who are not there.

Elite Member

Downloads: 51  Uploads: 0

Klesk..lol...I don't like to answer to this kind of shit but anyway. I'm not whining about anything i just found that this script was useful (at least for me) so i wanted to share it with sam community,even if now it is populated by tards. Whining?i remember you asking for sam hd tutorials on "How to be pro" lol,then you discovered that you just suck in a game populated from more than 5 persons and you went back to classic,went back.. no sorry,started playing. (Anyway Butcherz clan was closed in 2008 so i dont understand what i coud "carry" anymore lol)
    And what did your beloved Zeb do when he realized that he isn't pro in classic? Moved to HD where there was little to none competition. He said he was the best in classic, he used cheats and never played in any tournaments, nothing supported his claim except his own words, what do you have to say to that?

You think the competition was higher in HD? Sorry but you're wrong If you try to compare the two communities, which one would be more retarded more retarded, HD community would be the one.

All growth comes at a cost
    Going forward means sacrifice
    Enduring all paths crossed

sese member Snake Champion Asteroids Champion Starship Legend Champion Fishing the Sea Champion Disc Dash Champion Cell-Out Champion Railway Line Champion Penguin Pass Champion

Downloads: 16  Uploads: 0

Pro's are better in classic,while i see the best noobs in classic too

Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by BoyZyatoR View Post
    And what did your beloved Zeb do when he realized that he isn't pro in classic? Moved to HD where there was little to none competition. He said he was the best in classic, he used cheats and never played in any tournaments, nothing supported his claim except his own words, what do you have to say to that?

You think the competition was higher in HD? Sorry but you're wrong If you try to compare the two communities, which one would be more retarded more retarded, HD community would be the one.
    Sam Hd and classic's competition are pretty much the same,but the difference is that Sam hd is more balanced and playable (net) ping never goes to 150.
    But 70% of players who went to hd played for 3-4 months like some sgi's player,then went back to classic.
    Talk about TE as a good player is funny,because everyone in the past said "Yeah he play a lot and all he can do is spamming il little trouble" actually,he is the same in hd..
    I dont understand whats the point of talking about Zeb89 every time an ex butcherz appears.
    Maybe because of all that legends about cheatpack that zeb used to give to butcherz members,lol actually i've got a cheatpack once,and it was made from figona and campers clan.

gg no re

Elite Member

Downloads: 51  Uploads: 0

Sam Hd and classic's competition are pretty much the same,but the difference is that Sam hd is more balanced and playable (net) ping never goes to 150.
    But 70% of players who went to hd played for 3-4 months like some sgi's player,then went back to classic.
    Talk about TE as a good player is funny,because everyone in the past said "Yeah he play a lot and all he can do is spamming il little trouble" actually,he is the same in hd..
    I dont understand whats the point of talking about Zeb89 every time an ex butcherz appears.
    Maybe because of all that legends about cheatpack that zeb used to give to butcherz members,lol actually i've got a cheatpack once,and it was made from figona and campers clan.

gg no re
    When Zeb and TE went to HD (almost the only ones who moved to HD), the competition was a joke..

Back to your post, I wasn't talking about TE, and it's ridiculous to hear accusations to Campers and Figona by an ex Butcherz member, they were the ones known for cheating.

Do you know anything about what Zeb has done in the history of classic? I don't understand how anyone can be a fan of him..

All growth comes at a cost
    Going forward means sacrifice
    Enduring all paths crossed

Chitinid

Bah. In 2011, he could beat almost everyone but it was because "he only abuses the laser bug". Then they fixed the bug, he still won but it was because "he can only spam nades". Then ct lowered the nades damage from 175 to 100 and he could still beat everyone, but this time it was because "He has low ping". Then they made italian servers where people had 30 ping and TE had 70 and he still won, so people like you came up with this "He uses torrent to use lag as an advantage" bullshit. As much as I dislike him personally, I can't deny that he was better than most players, at least until 2013 when people eventually started to become better than him.

It looks like nobody ever wins thanks to skill, I remember when zeb used to win people were like "he can only use sd and unbalanced sniper!". Then when Xebiz did beat him it was because "He only abuses the unbalanced minigun". Then people like Murden and Ender became strong and everyone was like "omg they are noobs they only abuse camping". I don't know what people complain about today, but I guess this shit still exists.

Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by BoyZyatoR View Post
    When Zeb and TE went to HD (almost the only ones who moved to HD), the competition was a joke..

Back to your post, I wasn't talking about TE, and it's ridiculous to hear accusations to Campers and Figona by an ex Butcherz member, they were the ones known for cheating.

Do you know anything about what Zeb has done in the history of classic? I don't understand how anyone can be a fan of him..
    Jesus..of course i know about zeb cheating,but that came out in 2008,even the chief didn't notice he was cheating.Yeah there where some suspicious things but everyone in butcherz thought it was only skill.
    And anyway i'm not a fan lol...i was just part of his clan.But why are we talking about zeb?he was the leader of my clan like 7 years ago who cares..
    About figona and campers,it was a zip file around 500mb made up of all kind of shit possible and BETWEEN its contributor there were some figona and campers members TOO. Now i know that they are the untouchable of sam but,its true i played sam too long that i saw everything even someone very known selling a very average aimbot for 100$ even before it was known that it could exist.
    I love sam,but open your eyes not everyone does,the game has been destroyed by a lot of players including my "beloved" as you say lol Zeb89.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information