Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.

View Poll Results: Do you still have SS: SE installed ? Or Revo ?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • I don't have any of SS classic games installed

9 25.00%
  • Only SE

9 25.00%
  • Only Revo

1 2.78%
  • SE & Revo

17 47.22%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Advanced Membury

Downloads: 52  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by dedal View Post
    Ты с неправильного языка переводишь.. это Дебильский, а не Английский.

|Limited Edition|

Downloads: 12  Uploads: 0

technically speaking asstrad, I played in 2007/2008
    the year is 2015.
    oldschool can mean anthing before the present and since 2007 is before 2015 then that makes me a oldschooler.

amco I see you have been sexually deprived of some major cock....did ermac turn straight all of a sudden and run off? lol

Sig made by DEXTRONIC

My best Mate Jackal (is gay)

*Seen someone hacking/cheating/being gay in Noobzland Server? PM with demo, name, and time *

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

no, but ermac tried to ruin sam by releasing several hacks

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

|Limited Edition|

wait was it him that started that website online....you remember the one with all the hacks??

and yo I remeber playing with these annoying ass aliases, i forgot their names but they would spam nazi shit and team, i always thought it was you and ermac...was it?

Sig made by DEXTRONIC

*Seen someone hacking/cheating/being gay in Noobzland Server? PM with demo, name, and time *

[Rocketers]

Downloads:Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Barktooth View Post
    Ты с неправильного языка переводишь.. это Дебильский, а не Английский.
    I just couldn't resist.
    Renato cheerful, positive person. Sometimes I think he says so specifically to make fun of others.
    After his message, often improves mood.
    [Rocketers] Alex

VPN Elite

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Aim View Post
    wait was it him that started that website online....you remember the one with all the hacks??

and yo I remeber playing with these annoying ass aliases, i forgot their names but they would spam nazi shit and team, i always thought it was you and ermac...was it?
    ermac Ghosti (Stammin up and SaadCore) released all possible hacks for SE,
    but that didn't work as they expected... only a few kids were banned from adam42 and thats it

back in the days ive teamed alot with ermac and trashed everyone, but nazi shit? nope.

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

|Limited Edition|

damn i still wanna know who those bastards were. They would spam nazi shit all over the server and spam so fast that the servers would crash. Im 99.99% sure they were neglected as kids and were sex slaves to big african black men so when they grew up the only way they could get retribution was to fuck up serious sam servers. Some people don't have a real motive they just waannanaaa watchhhhh the world burrnnn (Joker, Dark knight, 2008)

Sig made by DEXTRONIC

VPN Elite

somehow nice to see u bring so many detailed memories back to these forums

|Limited Edition|

yeah man those were some good ole days

Sig made by DEXTRONIC

Elite Member

Not installed.
    Summer vacation 2010 I played a few short games almost every evening. Was damn funny even if it was hard due to long inactivity. Only thing I remember from that is Amco beating me up in Yodi. And Capri&Lexa's insane skills. Summer vacation 2011 I installed Sam again, but played only a minimum of games. Then I changed PC and never installed efter that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeo View Post
    no more HanG with his funny trashP
    Reading that I just remembered something funny. I have a screen on my old PC of the GZ shoutbox where Hang described that he had detected auto searching grenades in Fortress. He said someone fired grenades in Fortress that didn't bounce normally, but would automatically bounce until they hit him. Funny as f*ck!

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Aim View Post
    I miss serious sam.....I have played games on xbox360/ps3/wii but Serious sam was my all time favorite game. My game consoles collected dust because every free moment I had I would constantly play serious sam.
    Its really crazy how 6 years ago that game was a big part of me because i got to meet some of the coolest people here on the forums and I had some great times playing the game with some of you guys.
    Yeah, and that's the reason we check here from time to time. Thx for the lols I got from your posts in this thread btw And we're still waiting for you to post in "show yourself", remember?

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Petter View Post
    Not installed.
    Summer vacation 2010 I played a few short games almost every evening. Was damn funny even if it was hard due to long inactivity. Only thing I remember from that is Amco beating me up in Yodi. And Capri&Lexa's insane skills. Summer vacation 2011 I installed Sam again, but played only a minimum of games. Then I changed PC and never installed efter that.

Reading that I just remembered something funny. I have a screen on my old PC of the GZ shoutbox where Hang described that he had detected auto searching grenades in Fortress. He said someone fired grenades in Fortress that didn't bounce normally, but would automatically bounce until they hit him. Funny as f*ck!

Yeah, and that's the reason we check here from time to time. Thx for the lols I got from your posts in this thread btw And we're still waiting for you to post in "show yourself", remember?
    Wow petter!! Nice to see you're still around here! as "active" as I, I guess

And to answer the poll, for some strange reason I still have both 1.05 and 1.07 installed on my PC
    Stifmeister -)Campers(-

"Empty-net goals are for homos."
    ~ Al Iafrate

Elite Member

Hi man! Yeah, it seems 6 months to a year quickly goes by without having browsed GZ.
    When I do get active I'll always browse some old funny stuff here for good memories. I always manage to get a few big laughs from that. That's why I got the ide yesterday evening to check in, and I don't regret it

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Petter View Post
    Hi man! Yeah, it seems 6 months to a year quickly goes by without having browsed GZ.
    When I do get active I'll always browse some old funny stuff here for good memories. I always manage to get a few big laughs from that. That's why I got the ide yesterday evening to check in, and I don't regret it
    Oh yeah, same here!

Damn I can't believe it's been over 10 freaking years since we were chatting (and trashing) 24/7 on this forum and SS servers Good old days..
    Stifmeister -)Campers(-

"Empty-net goals are for homos."
    ~ Al Iafrate

elus1veness

Downloads: 781  Uploads: 58

Can't believe Stif was trashing
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

solid as a rock, cold as ice and dark as the night (zeo) (c) amco 2023

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zeo View Post
    Can't believe Stif was trashing
    I've done my share of trashing too, trust me lol. The first 1½-2 years I could have a pretty bad mouth on RU and other servers. I actually have a short (10 secs) video of me when Sirdingo filmed me playing without my knowledge. It must be from early 2004. I'm litteraly screaming (in swedish of course) "Where the f*ck is that p*ssy a$$ motherf*cker" when a camper is constantly going for me with the minigun.
    But hey, I was just a kid back then, at 34 years old lol.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information