Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What's up!

Elite Member

Downloads:Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Stifmeister View Post
    Damn! So many things have changed since I was last time active here... and on top of all that, you've finally fixed your name! (Yes, that little "p" was always secretly bugging me, names should start with upper case! )

Nice to see ya dude! Is sirdingo doing well? Still lifting? I'm also into bodybuilding these days, or men's physique. I train 6 times a week
    I visited him last summer. He doesn't train in the gym anymore, but has arranged his garden so he can train the "strongman" stuff, like pushing huge tires and lift cementblocks, drag around cars and shit. His garden isn't exactley filled with nice flowers so it's good he doesn't have any near neighbours

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by HeLLspAWn View Post
    Me 5 times a week

So Stifler, where the fuck are all those females????
    Too busy with training, no time for chasing chicks!! Ladies are just ruining my gains

But sometimes I do chill a bit and go out!
    Stifmeister -)Campers(-

"Empty-net goals are for homos."
    ~ Al Iafrate

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Petter View Post
    I visited him last summer. He doesn't train in the gym anymore, but has arranged his garden so he can train the "strongman" stuff, like pushing huge tires and lift cementblocks, drag around cars and shit. His garden isn't exactley filled with nice flowers so it's good he doesn't have any near neighbours
    Ohh so he's into that stuff! Is he competing in strongman contests??
    Stifmeister -)Campers(-

~ Al Iafrate

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

Too busy with training, no time for chasing chicks!! Ladies are just ruining my gains

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Bellatores

Downloads: 71  Uploads: 0

Yeah I know

lol!
    it's wise to remember and accept old mistakes (I believe...)
    Wake up to reality
    Nothing ever goes as planned
    In this accursed world

The longer you live the more you will realise
    That the only things that truly exist in this reality
    Are merely pain, suffering and futility

The selfish intent to preserve peace initiates wars
    And hatred is born in order to protect love
    For truly this reality is a hell

Elite Member

Ohh so he's into that stuff! Is he competing in strongman contests??
    He did for about 4-5 years. Even had some success actually. This video is from the beginning of that career. Lots of hormones lol.
    I wouldn't know, but guys training in the gym seem to get the 'classic' gym body. So when Viktor ended gym training and only trained strongman stuff his body just changed (at least I thought so). No more classic good looking gym body, he just looked like a pile of nasty raw muscles. Dunno if that makes sense. You won't see that on the video though.

Quote Originally Posted by Forsaken View Post
    it's wise to remember and accept old mistakes (I believe...)
    Yeah I didn't mean anything bad, I just couldn't help myself from laughing reading it coz it looked funny.

Administrator

He did for about 4-5 years. Even had some success actually. This video is from the beginning of that career. Lots of hormones lol.
    I wouldn't know, but guys training in the gym seem to get the 'classic' gym body. So when Viktor ended gym training and only trained strongman stuff his body just changed (at least I thought so). No more classic good looking gym body, he just looked like a pile of nasty raw muscles. Dunno if that makes sense. You won't see that on the video though.
    What the hell, is that Viktor!?? Yea he definitely looks different now!

Yea I know, a lot of people at the gym these days are going for the ripped lean "beach body", myself included Those strongman guys just need as much raw strength as possible, to they need to get some mass too
    Stifmeister -)Campers(-

~ Al Iafrate

Elite Member

Yeah at his "biggest" point (much later than that video) he was a real big heavy a$$. But I saw him a year after he had stopped competeing. Had a good chunk of waist fat. I couldn't help myself but to squeeze that fat real hard a few times. Not sure how amused he was by that though. His gf sure didn't look amused when I did it lol.

sese member Snake Champion Asteroids Champion Starship Legend Champion Fishing the Sea Champion Disc Dash Champion Cell-Out Champion Railway Line Champion Penguin Pass Champion

Downloads: 16  Uploads: 0

wtf a monster

Administrator

Yeah at his "biggest" point (much later than that video) he was a real big heavy a$$. But I saw him a year after he had stopped competeing. Had a good chunk of waist fat. I couldn't help myself but to squeeze that fat real hard a few times. Not sure how amused he was by that though. His gf sure didn't look amused when I did it lol.

Yeah that is the downside of "bulking", you are bound to get some unwanted fat But it's the only way to get really strong, unless of course you are taking some steroids...
    Stifmeister -)Campers(-

~ Al Iafrate

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information