GZ24 Clan Tournament 2015™
Rules & settings
Main shortened information:
- Organiser is: Zeo
- Organiser assistants (can observe & pause the matches) are: HeLLspAWn, BoyZyatoR, Capricornus
- Matches are played 3 vs 3 (if both clans agree, final can be played 4 vs 4)
- Maps: Little Trouble, Shotty Trouble, Fortress, Hole
- Fraglimit: 30
- Timelimit: None
- Difficulty: Normal
- Server: coming soon (EU)
- Version: Serious Sam Classic: The Second Encounter v1.07
- You must wear your clan tag, alias names are not allowed
- If you played once for a clan (during the tourney, starting from first match), you can't play for another one if you changed it.
- A penalty for trashing/spamming in chat can be set by organizer's decision
- Skins: SWDM/Serious Sam
- "Moving before a match started" penalty: -1 frag to a player
- Teamkill penalty: -2 frags to a player (SS SE Game Analyzer 1.7 tool will be used for counting teamkills and team scores)
- Tournament type: 6 clans groupstage + single eliminations
- By registering in the tourney, Tournament participant agrees to the rules stated here.
- Groups will be picked randomly, using a random.org number generator in a way decided by organisers (this means organisers will only assign the appropriate numbers to specified teams and random.org will generate 2 columns and X rows of numbers using the following scheme:
Team 1 - Team 2
Team 3 - Team 4
Team 5 - Team 6
etc. etc. )
- When the teams are finally generated, organisers will post screenshot of the result in an appropriate topic (already done here) and make a tourney bracket.
- Only organisers or organizers assistants are allowed to watch, lead and judge the tournament matches.
- Only organisers & warzone moderators are allowed to post and edit match or tourney scores.
- Tournament participants must follow the commands given by organisers during the tournament match.
- If an organiser plays the tourney match, he must use an assistant (chosen by an organizer) to watch the game where he plays in.
- Tournament match must be played under organisers supervision (which means that organiser must watch, judge and lead the tournament match). Tournament matches played without organisers or organizer assistants supervision will not count. Also, organiser or organiser's assistant must record demos from the all games. Resuls without demos can't be completely counted, so they are invalid & a game must be replayed.
- If a date which is chosen for a match doesn't fit some team (s), opponent teams must contact each other using one of the following ways:
- post the predicted match date in the appropriate topic and make statements.
- use an organiser as a contact arbiter (skype, private message etc.)
- If a clan doesn't show up for 2 times in a row, this clan loses this match by a walkover. (added after this vote)
- Tournament participant must use his normal tag or clan tag, alias names are not allowed.
- Cheating (autoshot, wallhack, aimbot etc.), trashtalking, using edited main files is not allowed (exclusions:
- - own made .ini scripts containing default ingame commands,
- Serious Sam SE dll files reducing lowping lags/shuttering
- Serious Sam SE dlls which are edited for autoscreenshot purpose)
- Each team must set a skin chosen by organiser, allowed skins are:
- Team 1: Serious Sam
- Team 2: Green skin model or Blue skin model or Red skin model or Yellow skin model
- A clan can't use players from different clans (who already played for his clan in the tournament) or clanfree players without creating an official welcome thread for him not later than 1 hour before a match starts. All team players should be an official part of the clan (by mentioning in a memberlist). If a clan break some of these rules, organiser can disqualify this clan from the tournament (the opponent team will win then).
- After joining a tournament match, the tourney participant can not move ingame until an organiser counts and then writes “go” word. Not obeying the above rule will result in -1 frag penalty.
- Using a “double-kill” bug (using weapons on a dead corpse in the same time the opponent respawns) is not allowed. Doublekill bug frags will not count to the match score (organisers will subtract the doublekill frags from the score of a player, who used the doublekill bug to neutralize it)
- If both teams have finished the matches with equal frag and suicide scores, a next draw match will occur. The draw match will be played on one map typed by an organiser, who has watched/judged/leaded the match, which has resulted in a draw. The draw match will have 30 frag limit and 20 minutes time limit. If the first draw match results in a draw again, a second draw match will be played using the same rules as the first draw match.
- Only organisers or their assistants are allowed to pause the game on the following terms:
- The organisers are always allowed to pause the game, if they have a justified reason for that.
- Players Serious Sam SE game crashes or causes “Too Many Bad Syncs”
If a player exceeds the pause period, an organiser is allowed to resume the game without the players permission (which means the game will be played no matter if the player is away from keyboard or not).
- If a player looses connection during the match for a long period of time, an organiser can decide about stopping the match and saving the scores. The additional match will be played after the first failed match, but with time limit and frag limit left from the failed match. A player who has lost connection must prove it, by sending a screenshot of Too Many Bad Syncs or any other trustworthy proof, that he has lost connection due to random causes.
- The rules can be changed during the tourney only in extraordinary situations.
- The tourney starts when the first game is played.
All times are GMT+2 (CENTRAL EUROPENIAN SUMMER TIME)
Friday, 5th of June (Tournament opening day)
20.00 Devils vs Penumbra - played
Sunday, 14th of June
20.00 NapaLm vs Penumbra - played
22.00 Devils vs Napalm - played
Sunday, 21th of June
15.00 Immortals vs HellRaizers - played
Sunday, 26th of July, 15.00
HellRaizers vs Campers - Campers lost by walkover
Sunday, 2nd of August, 15.00
Immortals vs Campers - canceled by organizers decision
HellRaizers vs Devils - 15th of October, 2015 (played)
Immortals vs NapaLm - 19th of December, 2015 (played)
Immortals vs Hellraizers - 12th of March, 2017 (played)
Match for 3rd place