Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Campers Clan

Downloads: 60  Uploads: 5

My "Serious" story starts around June 2005, I was walking home back from school with a few friends. The weather was hot and sunny, it was summer anyway. I was 14 yearsold back then. All I was thinking was to get back home, throw that heavy bag and all these shitty homeworks away and jump on the sofa to watch Dragon Ball Z at the TV before the dinner. But one of my friends invited me to his home, telling me he had a new game to show me.
    Once at his home, he ran his computer and, there it was, the Serious Sam's title screen. We played a few games. I had to get back home for dinner, but this game was so cool that I absolutely had to bring it with me at home... and I did! My friend gave me a copy of the game.
    Unfortunately, at this time I didn't have internet. So I played the game and finally left it on the shelf.

Years passed, in August 2007 we subscibed to an internet service provider. We received our router and once operational, we finally had the world under our hands.
    This day everything has begun. My brother and I checked the shelf, when we suddently put the eyes on that old Serious Sam CD.. then we figured it'd be cool to try it. It was the first game we have ever tried to play online.

Joining a server for the first time and going by the name of Furious Sam, I started to play and kill as much players as I could, but it didn't go that well... I was a newbie, left between experienced players. It was a Yodeller on the NoobzLand server, and I died more than I could frag the other players.
    But I never gave up.. shortly after, I started to win my first games, still on Yodeller.

I had many occasions to meet some french players, and it's with one of them, named Kamikaze, and his father Killer66 that my brother and I, highly inspired of the (Villains) clan, decided to create a french team: (FREE KILLERS) was born, counting 4 players at its beginning, more than 20 later.
    One year later, the brother of my brother's girlfriend decided to part ways with us to create his own team. The infamous name of (démon) was born and half of my team followed him.
    From our side, we decided to extend our activity by becoming an international team, we became GHOST FIGHTERS*, but it didn't really work out because we had a lot of difficults with the english language back then.
    At this time, only the players Darkness Knight, The Black Shadow and myself, named IFRIT remained active. The (démon) clan started to see its activity dramatically decreasing aswell until the three former members, my brother (Dj dust 64), his girlfriend (Jess La Terreur) and her brother (Spectre Jeckyl) were the last active players.
    Both our teams died at the same time, my brother and I were almost the last active french players of the game.

I decided to close my team's project definitively, and I joined a team called Collision. It was a sort of mix between some old Butcherz members and another Italian team called Black Angel Clan.

We're coming to the dark era of my serious sam career. Not so long after joining Collision, I got caught cheating on the NoobzLand server by The Jackal (nowdays known as Thunder) who was from the Figona clan at this time. Few days later I was told that some people were discussing about banning me from all the serious sam servers here on the GameZone24.net community. So I decided to register.

It was really hard for me to explain myself properly because when I started to post, many people who didn't even know me (and I didn't even know them either) started to strongly flame me. Trying to write with my poor english abilities, people reading my illegitimate replies started to make fun of me aswell. The whole community kinda.. stuck a sort of reputation on my face that followed me for numerous years.
    Once I understood my mistake, I decided to change in order to restore a proper image of myself towards the community. I left Collision (who counted many other cheaters aswell) and definitively stopped cheating (unlike certain people here, who were thousand times more corrupted than I was).
    I applied to many teams: Figona, Molotow, CompleXity, OldStarzZz... but none hired me, being aware of the reputation I had at this time.

Then I met another french player here called E!Destructor (nowdays known as Fahrenheit) from the Molotow team who teached me a lot of essential stuff about the community.

Later, the 03.08.2008, I joined in Limited Edition. This team opened me the door of the redemption, I could prove that I could become a correct player and community member. Slowly but surely, many people started to recognize me as a good player, despite the numerous dramas I've been in, and I was able to go further in my career.
    Since then I have joined many other teams such Figona and SGI, until I create a new team project called The Untouchables Clan.
    This team revealed many players who were still unknown before. We played a summer Clan Tournament and finished at the 4th place close behind Devils, with a couple frags of difference only.
    Nowdays The Untouchables team is dismissed and the members went to all remaining existing clans.
    From my side, I've been contacted by PureOwn who wanted to rebirth the legendary Kings Of Arenas team. I accepted his offer and the team was rebuilt. Unfortunately it didn't last long as he was caught using a sort of wallhack, which caused one of the biggest drama the community has ever seen. We all left Kings Of Arenas and I decided to apply to CompleXity. The team being closed (once again) nowdays, I stayed clanless for a while, and finally joined in Campers.

My whole serious sam career resumes in a huge work on myself, growing up through 10 years, improving from the total newbie to the top player I used to be two years ago (nowdays retired), in the way I could gain the respect of most of community members, coming from the ground, being flamed and trashed by almost everyone but still raising to the top and even joining into the community staff.

This game being my first gaming experience, it has left an indelible mark into my heart, and memories that I will never forget.

I dedicate this odyssey in the memory of the french player "Jack Bauer", member of the Free Killers team, who left us by a motorbike accident, 9 years ago.

My first screenshot ever
    Ghost Fighters old screen #1
    Ghost Fighters old screen #2
    Cut screen to hide the unlocked textures in Collision
    Me owning 6 démon members before they all leave

>>More screens here<<

^ steam profile access ^

Corsair • Asus • Razer • Beyerdynamic

Gospodski

Downloads: 165  Uploads: 0

Here's mine. lol

In late 2003 my cousin bought a game; he loved games, but he didn't had money to a buy a computer, so ( i had dad's computer at that time) so we played SS FE and i really liked to watch him how he plays, but i was really scared that time to even try to play it cuy i was only 4-5 lol.... few weeks later, be bought SS SE; also same shit, didn't want to play it.

in 2005 I got my own computer ( i had it until 2014) , suddenly i felt nolstagic, so i started to play ss . I didn't had internet untill late 2008 so i only played coop, every night before i go sleep and always got bad dream xd but i like it.

After i got int, never interested to play DM, untill a coop player, can't remember his name anymore; he convinced me to join in DM, and in first my DM game i meet JackOf

in 2012 some bitch, with a name with Prottoss, invited me to join in "NeGaTiVe" clan. we played test match in LT ( in that time i hated that map, loved Fort; like HV) and he owned me 30/0 or smth, but still accepted me( still thanking him, altho i i hate that bitch nowdays ), later he wanted that I create a acc on this forum, i was 12-13 and i was totally n00b, cuz didn't know how to make account, but managed

the 2nd part of my carrier u all know, i was kid with no logic, just trash etc.

ps

don't hate me about my grammar monk,I drank few beers to much, cuz i got a job today

- - - Updated - - -

and i think this is my longest post i ever wrote... lol

elus1veness

Downloads: 781  Uploads: 58

Nice, but it's not that full, you could add some things about that noob clan (or clans) you've tried to create .. (not G's G's, but some in 2012)

Meta, your story is awesomely written ! Was nice to read through it until the end
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

solid as a rock, cold as ice and dark as the night (zeo) (c) amco 2023

Gospodski

Downloads: 165  Uploads: 0

I'll do it tomorow, when i come home after first day of my work

Golden^_+Imperator

Downloads: 201  Uploads: 24

Yes, meta wrote better than me, i was in a hurry, so i finished after 2 hours tried to remind as much as i could, maybe i'll fix it later.

Didn't read all yet, but surely will!

*~>>Devils Ultimate d'Erektor<<~*

People who lead a very successful business, usually tend to have extremely low freetime which results in depressions.
    The only thing that matters is personal happines and health, money can destroy both.
    ~Amco 2016

It doesnt matter what you look like, or what stereotype you fulfill as long, as you're modest
    and respectful towards everyone, and feel comfortable about yourself.
    ~Amco 2020

post your screens? played yesterday? of today? no screens available? No screens of january? december 2022? november 2022? no played matches in sam? hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol. ~Vyebani User 2023

Elite Member

Downloads: 51  Uploads: 0

My story short:

2002-2003 my dad got few games (copies) from his friend, including Quake 3 and Serious Sam. I was 6-7 years old back then I absolutely loved these games. Sam playing back then was playing Single player with Tourist difficulty, didn't have internet back then. My sam CD broke late 2003 along with Quake 3 CD, and as a result didn't play sam or Quake 3 in a long while.

In 2009 I got sudden nostalgy feeling (weird that it happened after several years ), and decided to download sam. I played single player, but then I lent the game to a friend of mine, and he said he played sam online and that it was awesome. After that, I started playing sam online, it was probably early 2010. Late 2010 I joined GZ and SGI.

I wish I had started playing sam online earlier
    Last edited by BoyZyatoR; 09.06.2015 at 23:56.

All growth comes at a cost
    Going forward means sacrifice
    Enduring all paths crossed

elus1veness

I tried to write my career, but I needed over a hour to complete with ... 2007 year.
    I'm afraid the full story won't come soon
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

Advanced Membury

Downloads: 52  Uploads: 0

How the hell did people not have internet until 2007? Africa had internet before you guys.. xD

Golden^_+Imperator

Boyz u 17 now? Woot

People who lead a very successful business, usually tend to have extremely low freetime which results in depressions.
    The only thing that matters is personal happines and health, money can destroy both.
    ~Amco 2016

It doesnt matter what you look like, or what stereotype you fulfill as long, as you're modest
    ~Amco 2020

post your screens? played yesterday? of today? no screens available? No screens of january? december 2022? november 2022? no played matches in sam? hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol. ~Vyebani User 2023

Elite Member

Downloads: 51  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by GraphX View Post
    Boyz u 17 now? Woot
    I'm 19 now, fixed the post

All growth comes at a cost
    Going forward means sacrifice
    Enduring all paths crossed

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

It was really hard for me to explain myself properly because when I started to post, many people who didn't even know me (and I didn't even know them either) started to strongly flame me. Trying to write with my poor english abilities, people reading my illegitimate replies started to make fun of me aswell. The whole community kinda.. stuck a sort of reputation on my face that followed me for numerous years.
    Now that you say it, your english improved so damn much compared to the old days, so did your sam skills aswell, its been a very slow progress during those passed years...

I personally needed a long time to accept you the way you are, i would have never guessed that earlier but you really became an enrichment to the community.

I watched pretty awkward videos of you and your brother, later they got deleted.. thanks for the laugh guys

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zeo View Post
    I tried to write my career, but I needed over a hour to complete with ... 2007 year.
    I'm afraid the full story won't come soon
    Zeo sam story: Episode 1

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

Im gonna write mine here and add a few things later maybe

it must have been 2004 when i got Serious Sam FE for 10€, played single player alot and enjoyed the gameplay, later played Desert Temple online but it became really boring quickly.
    1 year has passed and i saw TFE for 10€ in a store and remember the first parts great gameplay and hoped for more DM maps.
    This time i was focused more on DM and already gained decent skills from TFE, but still sucked pretty much at tse..
    I met those figona players ingame and theyve beaten my ass pretty hard, talking about tominator junior, petter, FG, abe122, Player, TE, etc.
    I was really amazed by all these players and now focused to join this clan, so i started to get into perfect knowledge about each map one by one and ofc watching demos.
    First map was yodeller, ive played this map ONLY at the beginning, i was so nerd i camped in a tree, minimized the game and checked like every 15 minutes if there were players on the server.

It didnt take me too long to study strategies and map controls and spawn places in yodeller,
    later on i was able to win almost every game with really low deathcount in this map.
    So yeah sooner or later i got to meet the self proclaimed yodeller redneck king LuK3,
    we arranged a 1vs1 on noobzland server and we finished 35/22, with me as the winner.

He was really sad and begged me for a rematch, but i found his roof camping style so annoying that i just replied "you did well, sorry nope".

Next map was compound, ive played this map 24/7 again until i was able to win most games and control the map. Next was RS.. and so on and so on...

When i was a total noob ive joined some " AlienInvaders" clan lol, then got invited by KillerJango to OldStarzZz (and met Siron Ex)

later on still being amazed by Figona and still studying maps and moves i joined their forums and fullfilled a join request.
    After they accepted me i was allowed to wear the tag, not even junior.. i was a real Figona member.. i was damn proud of this xd

I met TOMMEK later and invited him (i think) to the clan, he was accepted ofc.
    TOMMEK told me about PO and a Clan tourney at GZ in 2007 and so i registered at gz.

that was part 1

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

elus1veness

Didn't know TOMMEK was a Figona member too, nice ! I remember you've been playing with Figona tag in early 2007, I've met you in LT (some serious diff server, named like Spam Fantastic, LT only), you were on top and I thought "what the hell, this dude is insane to be on first place there"

Always wanted to join Figona when it was active (and especially when ruskies were there ), but didn't do it .. cos of their tag
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

Veteran Member

Downloads: 12  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    My "Serious" story starts around June 2005, I was walking home back from school with a few friends. The weather was hot and sunny, it was summer anyway. I was 14 yearsold back then. All I was thinking was to get back home, throw that heavy bag and all these shitty homeworks away and jump on the sofa to watch Dragon Ball Z at the TV before the dinner. But one of my friends invited me to his home, telling me he had a new game to show me.
    Once at his home, he ran his computer and, there it was, the Serious Sam's title screen. We played a few games. I had to get back home for dinner, but this game was so cool that I absolutely had to bring it with me at home... and I did! My friend gave me a copy of the game.
    Unfortunately, at this time I didn't have internet. So I played the game and finally left it on the shelf.

Years passed, in August 2007 we subscibed to an internet service provider. We received our router and once operational, we finally had the world under our hands.
    This day everything has begun. My brother and I checked the shelf, when we suddently put the eyes on that old Serious Sam CD.. then we figured it'd be cool to try it. It was the first game we have ever tried to play online.

Joining a server for the first time and going by the name of Furious Sam, I started to play and kill as much players as I could, but it didn't go that well... I was a newbie, left between experienced players. It was a Yodeller on the NoobzLand server, and I died more than I could frag the other players.
    But I never gave up.. shortly after, I started to win my first games, still on Yodeller.

I had many occasions to meet some french players, and it's with one of them, named Kamikaze, and his father Killer66 that my brother and I, highly inspired of the (Villains) clan, decided to create a french team: (FREE KILLERS) was born, counting 4 players at its beginning, more than 20 later.
    One year later, the brother of my brother's girlfriend decided to part ways with us to create his own team. The infamous name of (démon) was born and half of my team followed him.
    From our side, we decided to extend our activity by becoming an international team, we became GHOST FIGHTERS*, but it didn't really work out because we had a lot of difficults with the english language back then.
    At this time, only the players Darkness Knight, The Black Shadow and myself, named IFRIT remained active. The (démon) clan started to see its activity dramatically decreasing aswell until the three former members, my brother (Dj dust 64), his girlfriend (Jess La Terreur) and her brother (Spectre Jeckyl) were the last active players.
    Both our teams died at the same time, my brother and I were almost the last active french players of the game.

I decided to close my team's project definitively, and I joined a team called Collision. It was a sort of mix between some old Butcherz members and another Italian team called Black Angel Clan.

We're coming to the dark era of my serious sam career. Not so long after joining Collision, I got caught cheating on the NoobzLand server by The Jackal (nowdays known as Thunder) who was from the Figona clan at this time. Few days later I was told that some people were discussing about banning me from all the serious sam servers here on the GameZone24.net community. So I decided to register.

Once I understood my mistake, I decided to change in order to restore a proper image of myself towards the community. I left Collision (who counted many other cheaters aswell) and definitively stopped cheating (unlike certain people here, who were thousand times more corrupted than I was).
    I applied to many teams: Figona, Molotow, CompleXity, OldStarzZz... but none hired me, being aware of the reputation I had at this time.

Then I met another french player here called E!Destructor (nowdays known as Fahrenheit) from the Molotow team who teached me a lot of essential stuff about the community.

Later, the 03.08.2008, I joined in Limited Edition. This team opened me the door of the redemption, I could prove that I could become a correct player and community member. Slowly but surely, many people started to recognize me as a good player, despite the numerous dramas I've been in, and I was able to go further in my career.
    Since then I have joined many other teams such Figona and SGI, until I create a new team project called The Untouchables Clan.
    This team revealed many players who were still unknown before. We played a summer Clan Tournament and finished at the 4th place close behind Devils, with a couple frags of difference only.
    Nowdays The Untouchables team is dismissed and the members went to all remaining existing clans.
    From my side, I've been contacted by PureOwn who wanted to rebirth the legendary Kings Of Arenas team. I accepted his offer and the team was rebuilt. Unfortunately it didn't last long as he was caught using a sort of wallhack, which caused one of the biggest drama the community has ever seen. We all left Kings Of Arenas and I decided to apply to CompleXity. The team being closed (once again) nowdays, I stayed clanless for a while, and finally joined in Campers.

My whole serious sam career resumes in a huge work on myself, growing up through 10 years, improving from the total newbie to the top player I used to be two years ago (nowdays retired), in the way I could gain the respect of most of community members, coming from the ground, being flamed and trashed by almost everyone but still raising to the top and even joining into the community staff.

This game being my first gaming experience, it has left an indelible mark into my heart, and memories that I will never forget.

I dedicate this odyssey in the memory of the french player "Jack Bauer", member of the Free Killers team, who left us by a motorbike accident, 9 years ago.

My first screenshot ever
    Ghost Fighters old screen #1
    Ghost Fighters old screen #2
    Cut screen to hide the unlocked textures in Collision
    Me owning 6 démon members before they all leave

>>More screens here<<
    i wont even read this bullshit
    ~ #True Destroyer Style -}Hell.Raizers{-

Clan Tournament 2012 Pro Winner
    Clan Tournament 2013 Pro Winner
    Clan Tournament 2014 Pro Winner
    Country Tournament 2012 Pro Winner
    Best LT player 2013
    Best teamgame player since 2011
    Troy's assistent with bot mod
    Gamezone24 HellRaizers section super moderator
    Chyl's mate
    Amcotrad's ultra owner
    Known as: Dark Alexei, Medvedko,Sly Oyster
    Hellraizers the best clan founder 2013
    Pingvin 2007

Golden^_+Imperator

U did bother to reply at least

~Amco 2016

~Amco 2020

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information