Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
    Golden^_+Imperator

Downloads: 200  Uploads: 24

Just found this by innocent surfing the internet

I wait for Meta to comment on this.
    Are those real muslims out there rioting in paris? And what is it all about

I can hear not once Allahu Akbar in there

There's one thing i know, if some foreigner riots in my country, i wouldn't hold back to shot him into face, or somewhere else so he can suffer longer. Destroying private AND public property for which i pay taxes everyday, should be punished. And if not done fast, the destruction grow, and amount of foreigners who are not scared too...

Riot your own country. You escaped from a war, there were countries in which you may live normally. Want a war? go back to your country, not start another - otherwise i shoot

Im scared of muslims in my country too - few years back, foreigners got in my city. They were walking with knives guns and whatever, scaring kids and even start a fights. I started to walk with inhibitor recently in poland...

I have nothing to a muslim, as long as he's allright
    Last edited by GraphX of GZ wow; 21.06.2015 at 15:32.

*~>>Devils Ultimate d'Erektor<<~*

People who lead a very successful business, usually tend to have extremely low freetime which results in depressions.
    The only thing that matters is personal happines and health, money can destroy both.
    ~Amco 2016

It doesnt matter what you look like, or what stereotype you fulfill as long, as you're modest
    and respectful towards everyone, and feel comfortable about yourself.
    ~Amco 2020

post your screens? played yesterday? of today? no screens available? No screens of january? december 2022? november 2022? no played matches in sam? hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol. ~Vyebani User 2023

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

2:22

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Gospodski

Downloads: 165  Uploads: 0

Thank god no one touched motorcycles!

Campers Clan

Downloads: 59  Uploads: 5

This is the consequences of the uncapability of our governement since 3 generations.

Honestly, i'd throw a nuclear bomb on all of this and turn the page.

They did this to support Palestinia in their conflict agains't Israel. The problem is that they are degrading and causing serious damages everywhere... and who's gonna pay to repair everything? Guess who... * digs my pocket* .

They clearly don't understand, if they want to support Palestinia so bad, why didnt they take a plane and go fight for them? What they did here was completely bullshit and useless, they broke public furniture and we're all gonna pay for this and it won't have changed anything.

Those people are constantly complaining that we're becoming racist, but they're never doing anything to render a better image of them... constant provocation through the streets (Algerian flags on windows, high volume arabian music from cars, using wedding as pretext to block an entire highway etc..) not to mention the death menaces that are sent to schools who still includes ham in the children's midday menu.

The governement left too much of those people to step on our territory and right now they believes it's their home and want to impose us their laws - related to Islam. It was ineluctable it would create tensions between nationalities: The original one who just wants to live his life as it has always been here, and those who got invited but who wants to re write the law.

They all were absolutely unable to integrate themselves in our country, we let them come and get our scocial helps (which also comes from our pocket) and they've shown us their gratefulness by disrespecting us. I mean... here we still tolerate burka, but just guess what would happen if a woman was walking in an Algerian street, clothed with a very very short dress and no sail? They would cut off her head. Here in France we still tolerate mosques (and the governement even pledge to build even more mosques).. and guess what happens to catholic churchs in Maghreb/Africa? they step in and kills everyone. Why? in the name of Allah.

So when we ask to imams, they pretend they are not true muslims... but who they are then? who were these assholes who decimated Charlie Hebdo? Who are all those terrorist groups who fights all over the world? and why do they fight for Allah if they are not true muslims? They say we should not generalize, but whoever they are, true muslim or not, they never miss an occasion to backstab us when they can.

People is exceeded by them and this is the reason why Far Right's politic is massively growing. Our actual governement keeps letting them come whereas there's still less and less job for us, they are still more and more of them here to profit of our scicial help whereas we're still more and more being unable to buy enough food for the entire month, and we keep paying for them.. It just has to stop at some point, it's not possible anymore.

As for the main problem, which is the religion (true muslim or not~), France remains the biggest atheist country of the world, and none will ever be able to change our minds. WE DON'T WANT THIS BULLSHIT HERE. They better stick up this in their heads because the tension keeps growing and someday we'll end up down to the streets, guns in arms in order to free some place.

Corsair - Asus - Razer - Beyerdynamic

Golden^_+Imperator

Downloads: 200  Uploads: 24

Oh man, even if i tolerate some of dem muslims and/or you don't, i would give you a BIG FATASS GREEN REP, only if i could...

*~>>Devils Ultimate d'Erektor<<~*

People who lead a very successful business, usually tend to have extremely low freetime which results in depressions.
    The only thing that matters is personal happines and health, money can destroy both.
    ~Amco 2016

It doesnt matter what you look like, or what stereotype you fulfill as long, as you're modest
    and respectful towards everyone, and feel comfortable about yourself.
    ~Amco 2020

post your screens? played yesterday? of today? no screens available? No screens of january? december 2022? november 2022? no played matches in sam? hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol. ~Vyebani User 2023

Gospodski

Downloads: 165  Uploads: 0

Muslims are banned in Croatia

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

i think they abuse the religion for their useless needs and interests, they are nothing and they have nothing so they need a common thread to build a community of losers, put the lable "muslim" on it and there you go

i know normal well integrated muslims personally who studied and have a good job nowadays and they strongly show a disrespectful attitude towards those "extremists"

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Advanced Membury

Downloads: 52  Uploads: 0

Innocent surfing the internet? Suuure, you were probably looking for "Muslim dudes destroy sexy French pussy"

Thread Information