Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
    InterPlayFigonaOwner

Downloads: 49  Uploads: 0

Somebody fucking help 0_o

Yo, for the past 4-5 days I keep seeing my work in my dreams, and in the main I see my fails. I keep waking up at night at random times and in between 7-11 in the morning ill wake up once in each hour, I feel really tired both mentally and physically and it feels like im working 24/7. I couldnt find any info online on my problem and wonder if anyone had same/similar issue and how can I battle it? Im fucked right now and im gonna have a mental breakdown if I keep seeing my job each time I go to sleep.

Golden^_+Imperator

Downloads: 200  Uploads: 24

depression? go to the dr. Doctor, prolly gz cant help you much. I've heard similar things not once, but i dunno how it always ended, prolly just vanished itself after few days.

*~>>Devils Ultimate d'Erektor<<~*

People who lead a very successful business, usually tend to have extremely low freetime which results in depressions.
    The only thing that matters is personal happines and health, money can destroy both.
    ~Amco 2016

It doesnt matter what you look like, or what stereotype you fulfill as long, as you're modest
    and respectful towards everyone, and feel comfortable about yourself.
    ~Amco 2020

post your screens? played yesterday? of today? no screens available? No screens of january? december 2022? november 2022? no played matches in sam? hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol. ~Vyebani User 2023

Advanced Membury

Downloads: 52  Uploads: 0

GZ, the best place for professional psychiatric help

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

When you sleep your head tries to deal things which u couldn't clear through your daily routine.
    No matter what your daily routine is, it could be a simple screw that you forgot at your ikea desk.. your brain fixes it for your comfortable feeling.
    Normally this happens in small stages and you won't notice anything.

So just according to your description u seem to work a freaking lot - and you simply hate it.
    That's why you wake up, because you hate your job, so you recognize your dream.

The only way to solve this is to close your mental hole from work and go 100% statisfied to your bed. If you leave things open on your mind it's ok - just stop thinking about it and leave it behind.

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Bellatores

Downloads: 71  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Barktooth View Post
    GZ, the best place for professional psychiatric help
    but Amco did it!
    Tell a pussy boy that I said, "Step back"
    Motherfucker wanna talk, but I'm gettin' the bag
    I see the reason that the motherfuckers takin' it bad
    They know they never wanna be the one to step like that

Revenge on my chest, I stay in my best
    They stayin' mad that I be winning, do I make you upset?
    I'm makin' moves, and now they comin'
    'Cause I'm gettin' some bread
    But you weren't there when I was broke
    And now you think that we friends
    Forget it

Campers Clan

Downloads: 60  Uploads: 5

I went through a period of depression too, these last two years. But it was worse, because from one side my boss was being a total jerk, and from the other side I had to deal with the school stuff.. keeping in mind that I could NOT allow myself to fail (especially considering the amount of time, effort and of course money I spent to it).

Even tho I was the best apprentice of the school, whatever I'd do in the compagny would never have been enough, we always had to work faster, produce more, and still faster, it felt my boss was never satisfied of my work whatever I was doing, I was providing so much effort, it felt so stressful and frustrating. It was haunting my thoughts so much that it had consequences on my health, one day I even did a tetany crisis while I was coming back from work in my car (and ending up to the emergencies.. fortunately I had the time to call someone before I went totally paralized). Not to arrange anything, one week later I had my accident on the highway, killing my car that I bought with a 2 years long credit (3000€ + 1500€ that I paid to repair an electronic crap right before the accident + 700€ to buy a new crap car).

At some point I was about to quit my job, I had enough.. one day it even went into flames, I threw away everything I was doing and took my way to the door..
    Later my boss apologized and I got back to work.

Leaving my job would have signed the end of my studies, because the professionnal school accepts you only if you've got a job contract in a compagny. But I couldn't accept this after all that i've done, how far I went. I knew I had less than a year to last, so I just kept resisting, mentally.

It's all about mental, you have to sort out your thoughs, put one side the bad things and say "yeah whatever it sucks anyway I don't give a fucking damn" and keep to the other side the constructive and useful things you should always remember and use in the future.

My holidays ends the 5th august, i'm under contract until the 1st september. I have successfully finished my studies (succeeded my final exams in July) and I know that all my efforts finally paid and that I have nothing to lose anymore. I am satisfied of the choices I did, even if it implicated a lot of difficulties.

There's no secret.. you don't get anything without work.

For your own case, I think Amco's right, you're just being really tired and working way too much. Lacking rest just make it difficult to find yourself in your head, it's harder to get clear thoughs.
    You should consider taking some days to rest if possible.

Corsair - Asus - Razer - Beyerdynamic

Chitinid

Downloads: 62  Uploads: 0

Well if it doesn't end in a few days I'd suggest professional help too, other than that the only thing I can recommend is an aerobic sport (like running or swimming), you wouldn't believe how much it helps reducing stress
    I eat cereals for breakfast

sese member Snake Champion Asteroids Champion Starship Legend Champion Fishing the Sea Champion Disc Dash Champion Cell-Out Champion Railway Line Champion Penguin Pass Champion

Downloads: 16  Uploads: 0

if u work always in the same place and u do always the same thing many and many hours at day,is normal,i experimented smth similar but passed away,if continue,thing about a week or mouse of pause.

InterPlayFigonaOwner

Thanks for getting back on this thread everyone, damn alot of you seem to be right about my current mental state.
    Meta i actually know how it feels when you try so fucking hard and its never enough for your boss

Golden^_+Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by Prottoss View Post
    Meta i actually know how it feels when you try so fucking hard and its never enough for your boss
    normal in 90% of places

People who lead a very successful business, usually tend to have extremely low freetime which results in depressions.
    The only thing that matters is personal happines and health, money can destroy both.
    ~Amco 2016

It doesnt matter what you look like, or what stereotype you fulfill as long, as you're modest
    ~Amco 2020

post your screens? played yesterday? of today? no screens available? No screens of january? december 2022? november 2022? no played matches in sam? hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol. ~Vyebani User 2023

Director

Downloads: 33  Uploads: 10

Psychiatriczone69.not
    Where r my 115e? and now we Have a Problem.
    -
    -----------------

GameZone24.net Forums founder. The Director since 2003

InterPlayFigonaOwner

Quote Originally Posted by HeLLspAWn View Post
    Psychiatriczone69.not
    well GZ gave me a better answer than google..

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

now stop crying everyone and enjoy life fagets

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Advanced Membury

Downloads: 52  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post
    now stop crying everyone and enjoy life fagets
    Don't tell me what to do bitch, I don't want to enjoy life and I won't!

Golden^_+Imperator

~Amco 2016

~Amco 2020

Thread Information