Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    sese member Snake Champion Asteroids Champion Starship Legend Champion Fishing the Sea Champion Disc Dash Champion Cell-Out Champion Railway Line Champion Penguin Pass Champion

Downloads: 16  Uploads: 0

For the Memory..

I just woke up with a thought in my mind,why we dont add a thread with the best memorable players (or even funny/crazy/honest etc),or of this game for all the best country? i would u like this post was placed on top like a stick.

I can add for me italy,i don't remember all but everyone can add for his and the others country:

Black angel (founder sgi) Black Spirit White shark,Tornado,Faber,Leonidas,Emiliano,Set,Microchi p,Dr.Morpheus,Kinglsay alakhazam,Dead or alive,Matroxx.a special mention for zeb89 all know why xd
    Last edited by Gods Hand; 22.08.2015 at 22:15.

Gospodski

Downloads: 165  Uploads: 0

For croatia : me, myself and I. ( kidding ) well.... i would rather mention Balkan ... Like forbidden, click, repli, raver... and so on

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

whats so memorable about kinglslay, morpheus, forbiden?

their english skills were retarded and their gameplay skill wasnt outstanding either

its like i bring up justin bieber here for no reason..

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Golden^_+Imperator

Downloads: 200  Uploads: 24

Here it would be Justin Bieber and of course our beloved Immortal Cojones

*~>>Devils Ultimate d'Erektor<<~*

People who lead a very successful business, usually tend to have extremely low freetime which results in depressions.
    The only thing that matters is personal happines and health, money can destroy both.
    ~Amco 2016

It doesnt matter what you look like, or what stereotype you fulfill as long, as you're modest
    and respectful towards everyone, and feel comfortable about yourself.
    ~Amco 2020

post your screens? played yesterday? of today? no screens available? No screens of january? december 2022? november 2022? no played matches in sam? hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol. ~Vyebani User 2023

sese member Snake Champion Asteroids Champion Starship Legend Champion Fishing the Sea Champion Disc Dash Champion Cell-Out Champion Railway Line Champion Penguin Pass Champion

Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post
    whats so memorable about kinglslay, morpheus, forbiden?

their english skills were retarded and their gameplay skill wasnt outstanding either

its like i bring up justin bieber here for no reason..
    well my english skill sux too,morphx was a really good player,first italian in the legendary campers clan,and i mention kinglsay to,coz they were good in team i remember some demo in 2vs2 st tourney,very old players so i choose those two instead others

Campers Clan

Downloads: 59  Uploads: 5

Psycho Mantis, very very kind guy.

Corsair - Asus - Razer - Beyerdynamic

Golden^_+Imperator

Downloads: 200  Uploads: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    Psycho Mantis, very very kind guy.
    finally i found someone who know him, i had really nice 1v1 few rounds in a row, on shotty complex with him. Fucking amazing man, too bad i couldn't catch him later after that. We had good games there. He said that he never met me before and surprisingly had good skill enough to rekt him so much (he still won but score was kinda bad).
    I was so focused on game, like on almost every 1v1 with jay (rarely happens).

*~>>Devils Ultimate d'Erektor<<~*

People who lead a very successful business, usually tend to have extremely low freetime which results in depressions.
    The only thing that matters is personal happines and health, money can destroy both.
    ~Amco 2016

It doesnt matter what you look like, or what stereotype you fulfill as long, as you're modest
    and respectful towards everyone, and feel comfortable about yourself.
    ~Amco 2020

post your screens? played yesterday? of today? no screens available? No screens of january? december 2022? november 2022? no played matches in sam? hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol. ~Vyebani User 2023

Director

Downloads: 33  Uploads: 10

TankisT is my favourite. Noone can beat him !
    Where r my 115e? and now we Have a Problem.
    -
    -----------------

GameZone24.net Forums founder. The Director since 2003

damn is becoming a spam thread...fu noobs

Director

Yes. Damn is becoming a spam thread.
    -
    -----------------

Elite Member

Downloads: 51  Uploads: 0

Finnish Guy is the most memorable player from Finland for sure. There are others too of course, however I always looked up to FG, he has always been great and fair player.

If I can add someone from other nordic countries, I'd like to add Joakim and Petter. Petter is an oldschool pwner, and Joakim was the top player when I started playing sam online, I often watched demos of his gameplay to learn more.

There are several other memorable players I'd like to mention but if I understood the point of the thread right, you should add from your own country only.

All growth comes at a cost
    Going forward means sacrifice
    Enduring all paths crossed

Director

There was a player from Poland called "Nudas_PL". It was a first Polish player I've met in Serious Sam. He has shown me his photos and he used to be 33 years old back then. Total noob but still the first Polish guy I've ever met in Serious Sam history. That happened in 2003
    -
    -----------------

Advanced Membury

Downloads: 52  Uploads: 0

Hmm, I nominate MissMurder, she is a cannon whore but I had lots of fun playing with her and Phantom at some point

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

Philer has been a great mapper and modder and everyone enjoyed his exciting maps back in the days.

Politician is the reason why sam was enjoyable and possible to play since windows vista, i personally consider him one of the most important persons of this game.

Villains C4 Guy, thank this guy for lightbulps...

Siron Ex for being engaged making gz24 look as it is.

Dr. Dre for making my skins and the TDM mod.

Omega and Duke - the godfathers of gz24.

NetSurfer - for hosting great german servers.

Ostap - without this guy noone of u was actually able to play serious sam,
    after he integrated polis and ys' ranking and sound system to the servers it was a huge enrichment happened to the community

ys - for integrating different useful things to servers "@ping etc"

so fuck ur morpheus and kingslay who ever, these guys above were a true enrichment to the community say whatever you want!

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

i just would u like to create a list for every country...

so boyz u can make finland : and write all names,amco for germany etc,but u can add others for every country.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information