Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    elus1veness

Downloads: 781  Uploads: 58

As almost everyone started to mention the most memoryable players from their own countries, I'll start from russian players. Note: I'll be egoistic and mention people by what they've done for me, not only for the whole community

1) Speedmeister. For sure, this is the guy who has done really much for russian community back then. He was a creator of one of first russian clans who still was active as hell in early 2014, he has made the "promappack" in 2006 and then asked playground.ru to create an own server with those maps special for "pro players" and we were spending our sam days there in 2007 - 2011 (and the server is still online). In 2007, he came up with idea of russian sam league which turned to the new forum "rusleague.net", which was reborned in 2008 as "leagueofstars.net" and was a home of most russian players for years .. Years later, in 2013, FoXtRoT reanimated it as a new "serioussam.su" site, but Speedy still helped with writing some awesome news on the main page.

He also organized few the real lan Sam tourneys in his city (yeah it's true, demos still exist, from 2006), and demos from this tourney were the first real pro demos which I've (as totally noob) watched in 2006 and they've changed my imagination of how SS DM gameplay should look like, I couldn't even imagine everyone plays with 3rd person, this fact shocked me so much .. And Speedy really was the best russian player in 2005 - 2007 I believe, I remember my real life friend (who always was a total noob in FPS) called me in 2008 and said "hey I was able to kill Speedmeister -)Campers(- on TLT"

Also, Speedy made his own "Serious Proffesional Modification" for SS SE 1.05 (this mod has been used for playing last season of their lan tourney) and was the main tester (and helped with much of ideas) of TeamDeathMatch Mod by Dr. Zlo. Even if those mods never were famous and totally forgotten now, this is worth to be mentioned.

2) Falcaster (aka you-know-who). This guy was probably the funniest person from GZ (and all the russian) community, an awesome example how a total trasher (Mr. Kartels) can turn up into an awesome guy. Before wearing Falcater nickname he also was "Hollow", "Liquidator", and he also was a coord there, and was doing the same things which I do now - moved russian posts to the special threads Remember it was 2008 and GZ was much more active, so this was much more hard to do Also, he recorded dat "not a big deal" parody video which is still being mentioned nowadays. xD But the main help what he did to me was fixing my shitty english (and his advices still could be useful now) posts.

3) Troy. This guy has realized my main dream when I was a child and pure nerd of Sam - creating bots for this awesome game, and more than that - due to his advices I've learned how to add bots on each map I want xD He bringed me back to Serious Editor and I even was able to create one map and started to create the second. : D Unfortunately, I'm not that young anymore and can't play 4-5 hours in a row (even when I have a time), but I was able to spend much time and improve my aim by playing with them, especially before GZ CT 2014. I was almost the only who was able to do it because STM wasn't released on public back then. So while Capri & Lexa had good tactics but pretty rusty aim (especially Lexa), I was able to do awesome shots xD And Troy is also a reason that Immortals were able to win the tourney without Destroyer for the first time. Back in the years, I've been dreaming of having bots in Sam, I was so dissapointed that games like UT (even Unreal 1) had this but Sam hadn't. I was blaming Croteam so hard for this when I was 15-16 xD When Dr. Zlo announced TDM mod in 2007, he also said he could create bots, I've kept spamming him for months but he didn't make it, unfortunately. And in six years, when Sam is close to death, this finally came - for me it was like endless waiting for Half Life 3, S.T.A.L.K.E.R., DNF etc. xD Troy is an awesome coder and also a good mapper.

4) Capricornus. This guy saved a huge amount of hours which I've been spending for counting teamkills of tournaments and teamgames by creating his awesome SS TSE Game Analyzer tool. Seriously, I never could imagine a tool like that will come. Unfortunately (same like above) this happened pretty late but anyway. And the second tool he created was Server Monitor which I still use for finding active players without running Sam (& Steam). He is another good programmer which I know

5) FoXtRoT. Yeah ! In the late 2013 he created serioussam.su and it became the new home for all the russian players, thereby a lot of russian players came back on forums and to the game, 2013-2014 winter was the most awesome, and it felt like I'm 16 again xD This guy is also a really funny person, he visited all Moscow Sam events so I'm totally sure of it The funniest thing is that we were "enemies" in 2007, because Immortals / USSR and NapaLm clans trashed each others for 24/24, and now we've friends, that's awesome and fun to remember the past together xD He is also a programmer, for Sam he created a small tool called "Name Converter" which allows convert Sam tags to bb code to have a cute signature

I also respect much other russian guys - N-Guy for being my main Sam teacher in early 2007 and organizing much of teamgames in 2013 when SeriousSam.Su created (he also wanted to create a tournament with real money prizes, but it didn't happen, seriousnikita aka Mango for invitation me to the first DM clan called "Russian Guys" (he also was a cretor of this clan, so for a while he combined a lot of newbies in the one clan), Bullet for organizing a lot of teamgames and making awesome movies, he inspired me pretty much (though I was dreaming of making a fragmovie even before this guy appeared in the community), Mitrofka for being the best leagueofstars.net moderator and the best serioussam.ru server admin, and he was one of the best persons ever, always fair, positive and never trashed, Xaeron for being the most addicted to 1v1 guy, I never liked 1v1 but he almost always made me play with him and this always was a huge fun, and for sure Destroyer, we've been playing so much together, passed through some trash wars but still friends, and even nowadays we talk and discuss everything. Much people from GZ thinks he is just a trasher but this is not true, he is a good guy. Nobody from here knows that he even organized 1v1 LT Tourney in 2011 where I was able to play my best 1v1 game ever (unfortunately this tourney wasn't finnished). And yeah, he also has mapping skills, remember his awesome (and big !) Night Town map. High Voltage is also a very cool guy and still organizing 2v2 for this old game, but the main thing for what I respect him is that he was the main guy who kept asking me about organizing a moscow events. Without him these events probably wouldn't happen.

This is not the full list for sure, I forgot about a few people I'm pretty sure, but I can't continue writing or it will never end
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

solid as a rock, cold as ice and dark as the night (zeo) (c) amco 2023

sese member Snake Champion Asteroids Champion Starship Legend Champion Fishing the Sea Champion Disc Dash Champion Cell-Out Champion Railway Line Champion Penguin Pass Champion

Downloads: 16  Uploads: 0

ye zeo maybe understand the post..iq level increasing

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

just that zeo always writes a roman when its about serious sam -.-

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Bellatores

Downloads: 25  Uploads: 0

Dutch participants to serious sam (Both FE and SE):

Shady Master Of Chaos: One of the first players I started talking to. Without him I would have never became an adict

Ostap & YS: No need to explain this again as they have been named before

Pure Own: For giving me some nice tools so that I can be as great as he was

Wiper: If I'm not mistaking he was Dutch too, for sure he was a great guy!

KiLLerBabe: For not only being an awesome player, but also for her awesome killer looks!

$oleu$: My brother played sam FE and SE too. Sadly I was not able to keep him interested in the game and he stopped playing when he started to work.

OverfloW: Great friend of me had to listen to me talk about sam year after year... So he too started playing this wonderful game

And there are lots of other dutch guys, but I forgot some of the names
    Last edited by Evolta; 28.08.2015 at 14:02.

The First Encounter

The Second Encounter

sese member Snake Champion Asteroids Champion Starship Legend Champion Fishing the Sea Champion Disc Dash Champion Cell-Out Champion Railway Line Champion Penguin Pass Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Evolta View Post

wtf

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

cmon we bring up nonames here now?

SODIG FS Great friend of me had to listen to me talk about sam year after year... So he too started playing this wonderful game

wtf this is super weird

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post

SODIG FS Great friend of me had to listen to me talk about sam year after year... So he too started playing this wonderful game

wtf this is super weird
    well sodig is a switzerland legend,even if noob

Director

Downloads: 33  Uploads: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Evolta View Post

Shady Master Of Chaos: One of the first players I started talking to. Without him I would have never became an adict

Ostap & YS: No need to explain this again as they have been named before

Wiper: If I'm not mistaking he was Dutch too, for sure he was a great guy!

$oleu$: My brother played sam FE and SE too. Sadly I was not able to keep him interested in the game and he stopped playing when he started to work.

OverfloW: Great friend of me had to listen to me talk about sam year after year... So he too started playing this wonderful game

And there are lots of other dutch guys, but I forgot some of the names
    Tuw and Jacobs prolly
    Where r my 115e? and now we Have a Problem.
    -
    -----------------

GameZone24.net Forums founder. The Director since 2003

Bellatores

Downloads: 25  Uploads: 0

Most FE players are nonames for you. And they all brought much activity to the clans there.

The First Encounter

The Second Encounter

Advanced Membury

Downloads: 52  Uploads: 0

wtf this is super weird
    I propose the legendary MythPlayer, I think he was from China and played on US FunFun Red Station 1.05 server with 300 ping, he was the biggest noob ever. I remember I was watching a demo I recorded of him once (can't observe on FunFun) and he got an awesome mid air rocket on someone on a jump pad from really far away

-)C(-

Downloads: 89  Uploads: 0

Devastator

Negative ex-member
    TheUntouchables ex-member
    Devils ex-member
    HellRaiZers co-founder
    Current team - Campers

also known as:
    Pull Ya? Let It Doll Go!
    LURKER
    FLASHBACK
    Artorias the Abysswalker
    Raime the Fume Knight
    Ornstein the Dragonslayer

Campers Clan

Downloads: 59  Uploads: 5

If we come to talk about people from our own country then here's some worth mentioning:

Fahrenheit (aka E!Destructor, former Molotow member): He's been (he's still) a great friend of mine, he did a lot for me in the game when we were still active two years ago. We've been in the same clans for quite some time (LE, Figona, CPX) and we used to play really funny and great games together.

Nighty: I totally lost contact with this guy, but I remember he had one of the best agressive style, especially in ST. I always had to watch out because one single mistake from me would allow him to easly beat the shit outta me. Tho this never happened but he remains one of the best newschool french player.

Kamikaze: My first french contact since I ever started to play Serious Sam. Probably none knows him but he was the guy with who I created the Free Killers team (which became Ghost Fighters some time later).

The White Lycanthrope: Creator of the [Noobz] team (then Noobzland server), he was a cool person and a quite good player. I didn't play that much games with him as he came back one week in 2010 and quickly left again afterwards.

French Player: I could talk with him times to times. Unfortunately I could never play with him as he's been exchanged to another country's school from South America. Franco was a really cool person.

Unfortunately, most of other oldchool french players left right before my joining, so I can't tell that much about them. Can't tell much about all the other french players I knew since they didn't achieve much...

Corsair - Asus - Razer - Beyerdynamic

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    If we come to talk about people from our own country then here's some worth mentioning:

Fahrenheit (aka E!Destructor, former Molotow member): He's been (he's still) a great friend of mine, he did a lot for me in the game when we were still active two years ago. We've been in the same clans for quite some time (LE, Figona, CPX) and we used to play really funny and great games together.

Nighty: I totally lost contact with this guy, but I remember he had one of the best agressive style, especially in ST. I always had to watch out because one single mistake from me would allow him to easly beat the shit outta me. Tho this never happened but he remains one of the best newschool french player.

Kamikaze: My first french contact since I ever started to play Serious Sam. Probably none knows him but he was the guy with who I created the Free Killers team (which became Ghost Fighters some time later).

The White Lycanthrope: Creator of the [Noobz] team (then Noobzland server), he was a cool person and a quite good player. I didn't play that much games with him as he came back one week in 2010 and quickly left again afterwards.

French Player: I could talk with him times to times. Unfortunately I could never play with him as he's been exchanged to another country's school from South America. Franco was a really cool person.

Unfortunately, most of other oldchool french players left right before my joining, so I can't tell that much about them. Can't tell much about all the other french players I knew since they didn't achieve much...
    Where's dr. dre?

-)C(-

Downloads: 89  Uploads: 0

also WL -Molotow- is nice player
    and may be someone remember the player with nickname "shotty killer serious sam".....first my friend in this game, and first teammate ;D he was from India and he has not bad skill with rifle

Negative ex-member
    TheUntouchables ex-member
    Devils ex-member
    HellRaiZers co-founder
    Current team - Campers

also known as:
    Pull Ya? Let It Doll Go!
    LURKER
    FLASHBACK
    Artorias the Abysswalker
    Raime the Fume Knight
    Ornstein the Dragonslayer

Gospodski

Downloads: 165  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by JackOf View Post
    also WL -Molotow- is nice player
    and may be someone remember the player with nickname "shotty killer serious sam".....first my friend in this game, and first teammate ;D he was from India and he has not bad skill with rifle

Dunno if anyone knows him, but he had really awesome skills with his 300 ping .

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information