Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Gospodski

Downloads: 165  Uploads: 0

no

InterPlayFigonaOwner

Downloads: 49  Uploads: 0

yo if anyone still got Angelo's contact, Zeo you should talk to him about getting Troy closer to Croteam, Troy surely has more enthusiasm about this game than Angelo ever did, making such an addition to the game for FREE, so i think if Croteam sees Troy's portfolio and the project he made himself with only a small group of people i think HANDS DOWN croteam will hire him and give him every right to use all utilities of the engine to make this mode as viable as possible

Campers Clan

Downloads: 59  Uploads: 5

Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post
    There is no way, even Angelo realised the truth and doesn't pay attention anymore
    He was forced to realize the truth when he lost his entire team

Quote Originally Posted by HeLLspAWn View Post
    The only way is to move to Quake Live and enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Prottoss View Post
    yo if anyone still got Angelo's contact, Zeo you should talk to him about getting Troy closer to Croteam, Troy surely has more enthusiasm about this game than Angelo ever did, making such an addition to the game for FREE, so i think if Croteam sees Troy's portfolio and the project he made himself with only a small group of people i think HANDS DOWN croteam will hire him and give him every right to use all utilities of the engine to make this mode as viable as possible
    Unfortunately I doubt Angelo will help anyone, firstly because I didn't see him active anywhere since quite a while, and secondly because... Angelo

InterPlayFigonaOwner

Downloads: 49  Uploads: 0

yeah because Angelo was in it for his own gain, he got profit from it and also he got a great CV/Portfolio making him look good when applying for a job in such area, they will never check the progress of his actual project cuz no one gives a shit, they just gonna see reference from Croteam and thats all what would be required.

Troy however poured his heart and soul into this project, not making it for the money, (only having donation link in his signature) he is making this for the community trying to make this work best possible, any difficulties encountered, he works his ass off to eliminate them, yes his progress is slow but Zeo keeps us updated now and then on everything, and with each update we see more new things than what Angelo presented us with 10 patches of SSRev. I cant wait for the day when STM will be complete and i hope that this game will see the light once again

Campers Clan

Quote Originally Posted by Prottoss View Post
    yeah because Angelo was in it for his own gain, he got profit from it and also he got a great CV/Portfolio making him look good when applying for a job in such area, they will never check the progress of his actual project cuz no one gives a shit, they just gonna see reference from Croteam and thats all what would be required.

Troy however poured his heart and soul into this project, not making it for the money, (only having donation link in his signature) he is making this for the community trying to make this work best possible, any difficulties encountered, he works his ass off to eliminate them, yes his progress is slow but Zeo keeps us updated now and then on everything, and with each update we see more new things than what Angelo presented us with 10 patches of SSRev. I cant wait for the day when STM will be complete and i hope that this game will see the light once again
    Angelo actually never made profit from his project, and I was even surprised when he told us it wasn't even bothering him... Croteam was making money on his back without paying him whereas he was making SS Revo out of his legal working time.

I've been told by some SeriousZone members (not to quote any name) that Angelo lost his entire Alligator Pit team just because he was an ass... from one day to another he stopped asking Boyz and Click to beta test the game and they never knew why.
    SS revo had potential, we can't say Angelo wasn't putting his heart into the project, but alone he cannot do much any longer.. not to mention some people from SeriousZone (again) made fun of him pretending he was a bad coder (and i'd buy it since he's been unable to fix the damn netcode since day one).

Croteam wanting to make money from a free community project and Angelo being an ass resulted a bad mix that leaded the Serious Sam Revolution's project to failure.

If we want someone to help Troy to bring a little bit of hope into the game, we'll have to put the hand dirrectly on someone higher (from Croteam's devs). We'd better try to contact Louva-Deus, maybe he'll be able to help us.

The Dude

Downloads:Uploads: 0

This is wrong, i had no problems on Windows 7.
    Just since i am using Win10....

- - - Updated - - -

- a working reliable game? error
    - playable servers? error (sorry ostap)
    Trying my best dude ... 3rd hosting provider in 5 years and still bad...
    seems that in Germany all providers are bad...
    Just tried to purchase server in moscow .... LOL ... they only accept Bitcoins... ...well i've tried it ...and could not freaking find a way to put money on those bitcoins ...whole system is confusing ...

- - - Updated - - -

If anyone is familiar with Bitcoin ...and willing to help out
    I need to pay 223$ (one time payment ....coz as i understood - next one i can use normal Paypal ...)
    I can transfer via paypal only ...

This is the server i'm trying to get :

https://maxided.com/configurator/server_id/375519
    ....... Always Look On The Bright Side of Life

Director

Downloads: 33  Uploads: 10

1. German providers suck.
    2. Prottoss, do you think that a company which wants around 25 thousands dollars (25.000 aka. 25k aka. twenty fucking five thousands dollars) for a 2001 engine source code will want to hire someone outside their team and send him the source code for free? They don't give a single fuck about classic titles. Just earn some euros on nostalgy lovers and then disappear immediately like nothing happened.
    Where r my 115e? and now we Have a Problem.
    -
    -----------------

GameZone24.net Forums founder. The Director since 2003

Gospodski

Downloads: 165  Uploads: 0

Welcome in Balkan.

Advanced Membury

Downloads: 52  Uploads: 0

This is wrong, i had no problems on Windows 7.
    Just since i am using Win10....
    Well, the problem is inherently with the game itself - you get 50ms of input lag, Windows 3.1 or Windows 20. However Windows 10 might have added MORE input lag on top of the 50ms compared to Windows 7, especially since SS doesn't use Raw Input. UT99 doesn't either, however, and I felt no difference moving from Windows 7 to 10

Quote Originally Posted by Ostap View Post
    This is the server i'm trying to get :

https://maxided.com/configurator/server_id/375519

Bad host

As for Bitcoin, it's pretty complex but in short, you have to get a wallet (a program that has an address where you can put your bitcoins or something like that), I think you can download it on bitcoin.com. Then go to some trading site like btc-e.com and register an account there, then you can buy some bitcoins and they will transfer them to your wallet. After that you should be able to send BTC from your wallet to the server host guys.

Campers Clan

Quote Originally Posted by Barktooth View Post
    Ridiculous

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information