Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Elite Member

Downloads: 51  Uploads: 0

Brexit: Britain leaves EU

So, what are your thoughts on this development? What would you have voted? I'm sure that this will change Europe, we'll see later in which way it'll go.

All growth comes at a cost
    Going forward means sacrifice
    Enduring all paths crossed

edgebug

Downloads: 86  Uploads: 0

Well, shitstorm is coming
    certified engineer of doublekill bug

POW Space Invaders Champion Starcastle Champion

Downloads: 18  Uploads: 0

i would vote to stay, because it has worldwide impact on economy.. not much more i know about the matter ;P

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

i think it was a very senseful move FOR GB because gb is not completely dependent from export trading, thus long-term considered it keeps the british pound "more stable" and reduces useless continous expenses to the EU

for the EU this is a great loss, it was the 4th highest paying country into the EU
    for GB it was a clever move - last year i already wondered why GB is still in (as it doesn't make sense for them)

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

elus1veness

Downloads: 781  Uploads: 58

Judging by mass media, this is one more good thing for USA.
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

solid as a rock, cold as ice and dark as the night (zeo) (c) amco 2023

Downloads: 22  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post
    i think it was a very senseful move FOR GB because gb is not completely dependent from export trading, thus long-term considered it keeps the british pound "more stable" and reduces useless continous expenses to the EU

for the EU this is a great loss, it was the 4th highest paying country into the EU
    for GB it was a clever move - last year i already wondered why GB is still in (as it doesn't make sense for them)
    Totally agreeing. Fuck europe it's one shit to stay away. It doesn't bring anything else than shit.

Old :

New :

Campers Clan

Downloads: 60  Uploads: 5

European's economic system is outdated, it had to happen. The next step would be to finally disband the EU in order to create something new. Might be hard at the beginning, but it'll be for everybody's interest. This way all countries could beneficiate of most of advantages the EU was providing, but without this unbearable allegiance to Brussels and their buisness they made out of the EU.

It IS possible to succeed without the EU, and the GB will prove it. Today is a historic day for freedom and they showed us a real lesson of democracy, that same democracy that, Hollande, Merkel and the rest of the EU corrupted heads took away from us.

^ steam profile access ^

Corsair • Asus • Razer • Beyerdynamic

The Dude

Downloads:Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    European's economic system is outdated, it had to happen. The next step would be to finally disband the EU in order to create something new. Might be hard at the beginning, but it'll be for everybody's interest. This way all countries could beneficiate of most of advantages the EU was providing, but without this unbearable allegiance to Brussels and their buisness they made out of the EU.

It IS possible to succeed without the EU, and the GB will prove it. Today is a historic day for freedom and they showed us a real lesson of democracy, that same democracy that, Hollande, Merkel and the rest of the EU corrupted heads took away from us.
    LOL dude ...
    do you even hear what you are saying ?....
    "The next step would be to finally disband the EU in order to create something new"

EU was exactly that idea .... in the first place ...
    Right now - EU is as corrupt now as italian pizzeria (you aint getting the good one if you donno the owner)

- - - Updated - - -

I'm personally ...envy brits .....coz they could do it ...
    flip the EU..

News in holland - ..well ... everyone thinking about some sort of referendum of that kind ..
    baaaaaat... we all remember what happened to the last referendum about Ukraine ....they just went ahead ...even that majority said no...

So no ....
    I doubt ...that holland will not take place in this ...
    this is the Snow ball ....lets roll it...
    ....... Always Look On The Bright Side of Life

Campers Clan

It's simple though, the Europa Of Nations.

It consists at keeping all the advantages the actual EU provides through big contracts of partnership between nations, while getting rid of all the bad stuff by taking down brussel's dictatorship.

Each country remains undependant (so does no longer have to apply unacceptable laws made by brussels) but we remain commercial allies just like we are now the with the EU.

But no, all pro EU governements (especially france and germany) will do everything to scare the shit out of people through propaganda, false informations and of course, lies, to make everyone stay in the EU. Because they perfectly know that without us, they are nothing. No more buisness.

^ steam profile access ^

Sultan of Obenia!

Great Britain might be doing this to show EU Members that they can easily leave from EU if they are dissatisfied from a decision, and also to making EU Members to see that even GB citizens wants to leave.

Now English has "trump (not to confuse with the....) card" against EU countries, for any reason they dislike, they will threat EU members with "leaving".

Like 2 weeks ago, D. Cameron told that Turkey may enter EU in 3000 as earliest. Weird things happen in the world, mostly terrible things. And i am watching them with my kebab and fez on my head, sadly, nothing to do...

VPN Elite

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousKillerNaruto View Post
    Totally agreeing. Fuck europe it's one shit to stay away. It doesn't bring anything else than shit.

It's simple though, the Europa Of Nations.

It consists at keeping all the advantages the actual EU provides through big contracts of partnership between nations, while getting rid of all the bad stuff by taking down brussel's dictatorship.

Each country remains undependant (so does no longer have to apply unacceptable laws made by brussels) but we remain commercial allies just like we are now the with the EU.

But no, all pro EU governements (especially france and germany) will do everything to scare the shit out of people through propaganda, false informations and of course, lies, to make everyone stay in the EU. Because they perfectly know that without us, they are nothing. No more buisness.
    Do you guys know about all the advantages that come with the EU?

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Campers Clan

Do you even know what is it to live in france or italy?

The recent ''voted'' (in reality imposed by brussels) law officially made us a fucking third world country!

EU advantages germany, that is for sure, that's why you have no clue why so much people complains about it, but please, look what happened around you for fucks sake.

^ steam profile access ^

VPN Elite

Do you even know what is it to live in france or italy?

The recent ''voted'' (in reality imposed by brussels) law officially made us a fucking third world country!

EU advantages germany, that is for sure, that's why you have no clue why so much people complains about it, but please, look what happened around you for fucks sake.
    France has a huge export industry, just like germany - now tell me in clear arguments why the EU doesn't make sense for France.

- Why and how did Brussel made you a third world country?
    (profounded arguments wanted)
    - Why does the EU advantages germany?
    (profounded arguments wanted)

"people around us" who would that be? Greece?
    EU actually pays for the poor countries, so if france really becomes a third world country, don't leave the EU

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and Meta heres a funny fact especially for you:

In 1950 the french foreign minister suggested an arrangement with germany to found a carbon and steel union.

4 states followed 1 year later; Belgium, italy, luxemburg, netherlands - THAT was the basis for the actual EU.
    Last edited by AmcoTraD; 25.06.2016 at 11:41.

Campers Clan

I'm won't argue with you since you're unable to see further than your nose, but I will just leave this here...

Quote Originally Posted by someonedoesn'tmatter
    EU have already let terrorists divide and conquer EU by disregarding their presence in EU. After Sweden, Germany will surely fall as the media grows as palpable it is soon it will collapse into Germanistan and I'm not shitting.

The economic pros of EU has already vanished and EU only means easy visa access, as you've mentioned. It is not a surprise that EU has been on a huge decline due to sovereign champagne leftists and their politics, especially forcing every country to adapt a welfare state system and host thousands of immigrants, declaring everyone "insert a noun + -ist suffix" who criticises which is no different than Hitler's past actions and causing a total "Liberal Fascism".

Here comes the token statement "Not all -insert a minority- are like that". As a muslim I can easily say, yes not all muslims are interested with warfare and doesn't give a damn but that doesn't instantly make them peaceful and friendly. I can show you not people but cities, areas who actively despise and hate West. And a moderate muslim will not harm you but abuse the opportunities of the country which provides ( Thousands of Turks abuse UK and many other European states ) justify a radical muslims actions, that explains why Belguim and muslim-infested France are supporting ISIS on a shocking level. East is constantly fooling and abusing West and an affirmative action has to be taken.

The time to remove such political shackles has come, and disregard the fall of sterling, I fully support brexit.
    And this is just one reason of why EU is failing... just one.

^ steam profile access ^

Elite Member

Great news. Love it.
    UK shows how to leave EU with style!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information