Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

EU have already let terrorists divide and conquer EU by disregarding their presence in EU.
    terrorists are able to join every single country in the world, ok aside from north korea maybe.
    It is a matter of manipulating people, it could be you and me.

After Sweden, Germany will surely fall as the media grows as palpable it is soon it will collapse into Germanistan and I'm not shitting.
    Xenophobia will solve nothing, criminal and illegal immigrants are being dispatched.

The economic pros of EU has already vanished and EU only means easy visa access, as you've mentioned.
    Reliable sources and numbers would help to believe this statement.

It is not a surprise that EU has been on a huge decline due to sovereign champagne leftists and their politics, especially forcing every country to adapt a welfare state system and host thousands of immigrants, declaring everyone "insert a noun + -ist suffix" who criticises which is no different than Hitler's past actions and causing a total "Liberal Fascism".
    Is it better to see countries going bankrupt which decreases goods values and eventually even losing a long term trade partner?
    That engenders more work to everyone for less money.

Here comes the token statement "Not all -insert a minority- are like that". As a muslim I can easily say, yes not all muslims are interested with warfare and doesn't give a damn but that doesn't instantly make them peaceful and friendly. I can show you not people but cities, areas who actively despise and hate West. And a moderate muslim will not harm you but abuse the opportunities of the country which provides ( Thousands of Turks abuse UK and many other European states ) justify a radical muslims actions, that explains why Belguim and muslim-infested France are supporting ISIS on a shocking level. East is constantly fooling and abusing West and an affirmative action has to be taken.
    It is wrong to categorize all muslims, the Quaran prohibites social violence and provides peace and respekt.
    Those who support ISIS are manipulated people, as i said they can be everyone - you and me.

Oh and ISIS is a great employer to the american army which has a yearly etat of 700 000 000 000 $

This is an infinite circle, USA keeps wasting that etat and bombing poor countries, Europe gets refugees and a decreasing gross domestic product.

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

sese member Snake Champion Asteroids Champion Starship Legend Champion Fishing the Sea Champion Disc Dash Champion Cell-Out Champion Railway Line Champion Penguin Pass Champion

Downloads: 16  Uploads: 0

Germany now is still more powerfull anyway i don't think uk will have all these problems that all are saying..they are not greece or italy.

Seriously! CEO

Downloads:Uploads: 0

The EU needs a lot of reforms if it were to ever become truly great. But how likely is that to happen? Europe has a very long history and a lot of it involved political, social, and economic conflict. Accomplishing anything over there is just plain hard. And dissolving the EU won't change that fact.

As far as Brexit goes... even the brits who voted for it are now regretting it. So that's all that really needs to be said.
    The best way to get in touch with me is via PM on my forum or by messaging me on the Seriously! Nation Discord server.

Elite Member

Downloads:Uploads: 0

Did anyone actually read on the EU homepage about what the EU is all about? I mean their own homepage - europa.eu.
    I just browsed this shit and I was really surprised that they mention this in plain sight. They're not even trying to hide it, what it is.

Did you know that EU actually states that it's not a democracy?
    Did you know that EU does not even say that it's undemoctratic?
    The EU actually says, itself, on their own homepage, that it's a ANTIdemocracy.
    If you don't believe me, read more here: europa.eu

How does it matter what EU has to do with good or bad stuff, when you can read this on their own homepage?
    Are there still people dumb enough thinking the EU has something good to bring to the table?

What is an EU official and what is an EU President
    Just read on europa.eu

They don't get elected. They don't get unelected. They just decide and make desicions.
    Only an idiot doesn't get the message, and there are unfortunately a lot of idiots around

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Petter View Post
    Did anyone actually read on the EU homepage about what the EU is all about? I mean their own homepage - europa.eu.
    I just browsed this shit and I was really surprised that they mention this in plain sight. They're not even trying to hide it, what it is.

Did you know that EU actually states that it's not a democracy?
    Did you know that EU does not even say that it's undemoctratic?
    The EU actually says, itself, on their own homepage, that it's a ANTIdemocracy.
    If you don't believe me, read more here: europa.eu

How does it matter what EU has to do with good or bad stuff, when you can read this on their own homepage?
    Are there still people dumb enough thinking the EU has something good to bring to the table?

What is an EU official and what is an EU President
    Just read on europa.eu

They don't get elected. They don't get unelected. They just decide and make desicions.
    Only an idiot doesn't get the message, and there are unfortunately a lot of idiots around

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Campers Clan

Downloads: 59  Uploads: 5

Quote Originally Posted by Louva-Deus View Post
    The EU needs a lot of reforms if it were to ever become truly great. But how likely is that to happen? Europe has a very long history and a lot of it involved political, social, and economic conflict. Accomplishing anything over there is just plain hard. And dissolving the EU won't change that fact.

As far as Brexit goes... even the brits who voted for it are now regretting it. So that's all that really needs to be said.
    well duh, why are they regreting it now? because EU used propaganda to scare them whereas there is nothing to fear about.
    Well, the rich mofos will lose a bit of money from their compagny actions but it's not like they gonna become poor from one day to another... unlike the rest of the people through those last few years.

Now I saw that Austria unvalided the latest presidential election, so... GB leaving EU and Austria finally going Far Right, would it be the beginning of the hope? looks interesting to me

Corsair - Asus - Razer - Beyerdynamic

InterPlayFigonaOwner

Downloads: 49  Uploads: 0

hell im happy that i got my EU citizenship last year and thats all i cared about tbh ;D 2 passports 2 citizenships and i own EU and Eastern Europe ;D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information