Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.

View Poll Results: Your happiest year (s) of your TSE "career" ?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll

1 5.00%

2 10.00%

3 15.00%

2 10.00%

1 5.00%

1 5.00%

3 15.00%

4 20.00%

3 15.00%

3 15.00%

8 40.00%

2 10.00%

0 0%

0 0%

1 5.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    elus1veness

Downloads: 781  Uploads: 58

Your most HAPPY years of your TSE "career" ?

Hey y'all, Ima feelin' I didn't start any gooood threads for a while, so now when we have the second half of 2016 and we're sure that best years of Revo TSE classic are forever gone, I'm gonna ask you this question which ain't that simple: what was your favourite year (s) of your TSE "career" ? That's hard to explain why some year can be favourite, that can mean different things for anyone, like

1) Your clan was the most active / won tournament
    2) You had some cool 1v1s or even won a 1v1 tourney (or just beaten some best players)
    3) You've started a clan yourself
    4) You've earned so much friends in community
    5) You've learned how to give reps in gz
    6) You've won a Razer mouse in gz tournament by playing with lightbulbs

and so on

You can vote for as much years as you want, but explain your votes please

I gotta explain mine.

1) 2008 is still the most favourite for me, because I was able to join -)CC(- which was in its golden era (thx Amco again ) and was a dream clan for everyone, then I was able to create Immortals and make so much players join (including the best russian player which was Speedmeister), and in some months I was happy to be a part of CPX and to win GZ CT 2008, which was the true revolution for the community. I was very young and done so much mistakes back then, and I became inactive for all last months for 2008, but this is definitely the year I'd like to come back to ! ;D + I was a true nerd back then, no worries of family, gfs or even a job - the most happy time.
    2) 2012 - I've finally released my dream and ended my fragmovie (it was planned since 2008), I still remember how happy I was uploading it on YT and then seeing all the comments everywhere. Then, in the summer, Immortals were able to win GZ CT for the first time, I couldn't believe it happened. TSE wasn't the mainest part of my life anymore because I've started to spend most of my time with gf & friends. But due to guys like Capri, Destroyer & Lexa I've continued to play to be in level like them, and we've done this win together.
    Then, we have finally let people know the truth about some "legends". I never could imagine that some thread which I'll start will make Dr. Dre (and Breda bros) to leave forums forever. He was a good admin and tried to stay active in forums all the time, but I always disliked him that he was disrespecting (at least it looked so) and laughing at everyone including me (or Rafi, for whom he was the best sam-friend), called Zeb89 low cos of cheating and then we made him leave cos he was a cheater - that's very funny to realize. Sad that he still can't come with apologies. So in the end, 2012 looked like "happy end" Also, in my opinion, 1.07 was more much active in 2012, then in 2009-2011, I'm really sure. Probably because 1.05 died back then
    3) 2013 - there weren't any happy achievements which I've done (yeah Immortals won GZ CT again but this didn't feel like in 2012 ), but still, this year was the last awesome year of TSE. We've organized a clan tournament with 8 clans - this never happened before and will never happen again, + some things, like new clans, new people, comeback of Chyl. And of course, the reunion of leagueofstars.net (russian sam community) - serioussam.su, which made a lot of good russian players (Bullet, DexXx, NG, Speedmeister, Cigivar, Rumble, First Shoot, Exact, Troy, Fast Leo, Creative etc.) to come back for 2 or even more months (and to make NapaLm and TRM active again in 2014, for a short time). And all of us improved activity of 1.07 servers even more ! That was the last period when I was about to open TSE every day, like in 2008, because all friends started to play again. I was coming back from job and Bullet was telling me that they've already played 8-10 teamgames in a row, but someone still can play. We even planned to organized a sponsored tournament for russian players, but NG (who wanted to be a sponsor) dissapeared in a few weeks
    Last edited by Zeo; 01.08.2016 at 04:20.
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

solid as a rock, cold as ice and dark as the night (zeo) (c) amco 2023

edgebug

Downloads: 86  Uploads: 0

Rly Zeo, u must write book about it
    certified engineer of doublekill bug

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

wow Zeo, yet another huge story

all i can tell is that my best times were between 2005 -2007 when i played with friends from (SGI, ATD, Figona) and rather didnt care about scores
    players like FG, TUS, hitman were untouchable and were an honor to play with - watching demos of such good players used to be a pure pleasure back then

The game was alot fun to me and i would call it even an addiction - i joined servers (mostly yodeller) - was afk until some1 joined and was happy as fuck when the server went full

to be honest this is not a good time to look back though, aside from sam i had a horrible job, no perspectives, no gf and no sleep

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Campers Clan

Downloads: 59  Uploads: 5

2008 when I joined my first real SS clan which was Limited Edition

2012 when I made The Untouchables Clan and almost finished 3rd of the clan tournamennt by 3 frags of difference against Devils with only rookies (who ended up being dispatched in all the greatest clans)

Corsair - Asus - Razer - Beyerdynamic

Gospodski

Downloads: 165  Uploads: 0

2007 year when i found out i could play it online

Golden^_+Imperator

Downloads: 200  Uploads: 24

2009-2011 because I was most active at that time and done some mapping and made packs of some kind. Also bugsearching with Angelo and very nice games with Click after which he wanted me in Devils (I was clanless at the time).
    It was also the time when my skill raised a LOT around 2011.
    Later I've done some breaks and skill decreased, and didn't play enough to get back to old form.

In 2013 i joined Campers but my skill was flawed, it's weird chapter, so i don't put it in the poll.
    Later had some great moments like joining Devils and had nice games and skill increasements but it wasn't like the hype in previous years.

Despite my shame and weird english skills I was able to talk on skype to some people (mostly Angelo) back then and it boosted up my courage which affected real life, thank You guys <3

*~>>Devils Ultimate d'Erektor<<~*

People who lead a very successful business, usually tend to have extremely low freetime which results in depressions.
    The only thing that matters is personal happines and health, money can destroy both.
    ~Amco 2016

It doesnt matter what you look like, or what stereotype you fulfill as long, as you're modest
    and respectful towards everyone, and feel comfortable about yourself.
    ~Amco 2020

post your screens? played yesterday? of today? no screens available? No screens of january? december 2022? november 2022? no played matches in sam? hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol. ~Vyebani User 2023

-)C(-

Downloads: 89  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    2012 when I made The Untouchables Clan and almost finished 3rd of the clan tournamennt by 3 frags of difference against Devils with only rookies (who ended up being dispatched in all the greatest clans)
    Street Glow and Warrior was not rookies

Negative ex-member
    TheUntouchables ex-member
    Devils ex-member
    HellRaiZers co-founder
    Current team - Campers

also known as:
    Pull Ya? Let It Doll Go!
    LURKER
    FLASHBACK
    Artorias the Abysswalker
    Raime the Fume Knight
    Ornstein the Dragonslayer

Director

Downloads: 33  Uploads: 10

Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post
    players like FG, TUS, hitman were untouchable
    They were not
    Where r my 115e? and now we Have a Problem.
    -
    -----------------

GameZone24.net Forums founder. The Director since 2003

InterPlayFigonaOwner

Downloads: 49  Uploads: 0

Hehe nice thread

I would say my favourite year was 2012, the year when i resurrected NeGaTiVe and brought it to live on RLOS and GZ24, it is also the time where i began to get noticed within communities for some time (Eupho scandal) I was something that was talked about
    It was the time where I loved fully packed servers as opposed to my later scale to 1v1 only, I loved the fact that clan was super active and I could always call 2-3 people to play and meet another 2 guys in game and what not from my clan

VPN Elite

Quote Originally Posted by HeLLspAWn View Post
    They were not
    i was a bloody noob and literally came in my pants when one of them ran into my nade

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

elus1veness

Downloads: 781  Uploads: 58

So 2012 is leading for now
    And someone voted for 2016
    watch unimaginable [2012]
    watch magnificent [2017]
    wait for ? [202x]

solid as a rock, cold as ice and dark as the night (zeo) (c) amco 2023

sese member Snake Champion Asteroids Champion Starship Legend Champion Fishing the Sea Champion Disc Dash Champion Cell-Out Champion Railway Line Champion Penguin Pass Champion

Downloads: 16  Uploads: 0

number 6 killed me ahaha,that tourney and the lost with deva was the worst journey for me..best moment was in 2005-2006,when i joined sgi and we make like all days training with many member,and when i beated for the first time the legend fg

Advanced Membury

Downloads: 52  Uploads: 0

Also voted for 2012 because that's when I was most active I think

VPN Elite

Quote Originally Posted by Pheonix View Post
    2007 year when i found out i could play it online
    thanks for the frags m8

-)C(-

Downloads: 89  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post
    thanks for the frags m8
    hah yea, when i start to play i was pwned by el*cicko(dunno how write correct) so much times too

Negative ex-member
    TheUntouchables ex-member
    Devils ex-member
    HellRaiZers co-founder
    Current team - Campers

also known as:
    Pull Ya? Let It Doll Go!
    LURKER
    FLASHBACK
    Artorias the Abysswalker
    Raime the Fume Knight
    Ornstein the Dragonslayer