Welcome to the GameZone24.net Forums - Serious Sam.

View Poll Results: Who should be the next president of United States?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hillary Clinton

2 13.33%
  • Donald Trump

13 86.67%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Elite Member

Downloads: 51  Uploads: 0

US presidential election 2016

Who would you rather see elected as president of the United States, Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump? What do you like and dislike in these candidates?

Poll above

All growth comes at a cost
    Going forward means sacrifice
    Enduring all paths crossed

Golden^_+Imperator

Downloads: 200  Uploads: 24

Drumb dont have any logical reason with his antithesis, at least i never heard one, just stupid talk like "you're wrong" without reasoning. Hillary is hillarious, kidding. She acts more professional and makes impression like she knows better what she's doing

*~>>Devils Ultimate d'Erektor<<~*

People who lead a very successful business, usually tend to have extremely low freetime which results in depressions.
    The only thing that matters is personal happines and health, money can destroy both.
    ~Amco 2016

It doesnt matter what you look like, or what stereotype you fulfill as long, as you're modest
    and respectful towards everyone, and feel comfortable about yourself.
    ~Amco 2020

post your screens? played yesterday? of today? no screens available? No screens of january? december 2022? november 2022? no played matches in sam? hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol. ~Vyebani User 2023

Campers Clan

Downloads: 59  Uploads: 5

I would definitely vote for Trump if he was actually a canditate to french elections

I support his kind of politics, althought I don't really get his weird ideas about Mexican people. Building a wall just seems ridiculous to me. Would cost less money to hire more customs agents if he wants to stop them of importing drugs on their grounds.

Hillary looks totally wrong, because she's doing way too much to look right.

Corsair - Asus - Razer - Beyerdynamic

VPN Elite

Downloads: 31  Uploads: 0

they are both cancer for any political department

Hillary Clinton belongs to a huge industrial mafia clan and hides millions of USD on different bank accounts and imaginary firm names on the bahamas to flee from any taxes. Just like her mafia Husband she receives around 700.000$ (donations haha) from industrial managers for each election speech to get several advantages from her potential department.

Donald Trump is one of the biggest american criminals actually, he scammed all of his immovables investors several times so that they lost 90% (!!!!!) of their investments - an easy way to become rich.
    Mr. Trump doesnt pay any taxes for his buildings because they are listed with -600.000.000$ on the financial market actually.
    He is not willing to publish any financial numbers - guess why.

Its a shame that the most corrupt people in the world are able to candidate for such a high department, this has absolutely nothing to do with politics or democracy.

So what was the question again? That must be a joke right?

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

Campers Clan

find me one politician that is not a scammer

better vote for a good scammer than a worse one... (when you don't have any other choice).

elus1veness

Downloads: 781  Uploads: 58

From what I read in media, I love what Trump says a way more. He looks agressive and tricky, but he tells some nice things. Would be scary to see a man like him as President of Russia, but I'd love to see some good changes in USA's foreign affairs. Hope his age will let him do things right

And I totally agree with last Meta's post.

VPN Elite

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    find me one politician that is not a scammer

better vote for a good scammer than a worse one... (when you don't have any other choice).
    and you select them judging by media right?

i could name you plenty of (non american) politicians with a white west actually

hilarry and trump arent politicians, they just want this department for a prestige matter...

i am just wondering how economy bosses like buffet or gates /others feel about this highly ridiculous campaign

hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol.

VPN Elite

so if i give you the choice for france meta; vote for Kim Jong Un or Adolf Hitler

"better vote for a good scammer than a worse one... (when you don't have any other choice)." -

alright that'd be Hitler then i guess

Golden^_+Imperator

you always have another choice, not to vote

People who lead a very successful business, usually tend to have extremely low freetime which results in depressions.
    The only thing that matters is personal happines and health, money can destroy both.
    ~Amco 2016

It doesnt matter what you look like, or what stereotype you fulfill as long, as you're modest
    ~Amco 2020

post your screens? played yesterday? of today? no screens available? No screens of january? december 2022? november 2022? no played matches in sam? hm sad. just stay a "legend" on gz these days. inactive since decades or activ as "Alias" with vpn lol. ~Vyebani User 2023

Campers Clan

Quote Originally Posted by GraphX View Post
    This is not a choice. Not voting is basically letting the badest people do whatever they want. Our elders did fight to obtain the right to vote, so you should do it. Some countries doesn't have this chance.

Golden^_+Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    This is not a choice. Not voting is basically letting the badest people do whatever they want. Our elders did fight to obtain the right to vote, so you should do it. Some countries doesn't have this chance.
    It is a democratic choice, in the government when they enact a law, members - leftists etc. vote and they have choices: to agree, disagree or restrain. In this case i woudln't choose between 2 bad choices (imo bad), i'd restrain.

~Amco 2016

~Amco 2020

VPN Elite

you finally realise how many choices u got as small person

bullshit, bullshit or nothing

Golden^_+Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by AmcoTraD View Post
    you finally realise how many choices u got as small person

bullshit, bullshit or nothing
    yeah after all it's only for your wellbeing, you won't blame yourself after making bad choice

*i may used bad words so you shouldn't understand it directly as written

~Amco 2016

~Amco 2020

sese member Snake Champion Asteroids Champion Starship Legend Champion Fishing the Sea Champion Disc Dash Champion Cell-Out Champion Railway Line Champion Penguin Pass Champion

Downloads: 16  Uploads: 0

well trump is an idiot,a rich idiot,but i prefere him,clinton look like a dead-woman,i feel she is very orrible inside..and she is just more of the same since years..so if all want a changement,good or bad..

InterPlayFigonaOwner

Downloads: 49  Uploads: 0

Quote Originally Posted by GraphX View Post
    wrong! I'm 99.9% sure you can go to jail in Belgium for not voting (correct me if im wrong)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information